New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    0ugtjkstwsui.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234 how did your protein bars turn out? Was the essence oil tasty?

I've been dying to know this as well! I still want pictures!!! I might buy the stuff to make it this weekend if it was delicious!

Ahhh I know!! I didn't end up making them because I was super busy with med school finals :# but finals are over this week and I plan to make them this weekend and will take pics :smiley: complete with review!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2017
    Mmmm these look tasty Limited-Edition-Tastykake-Birthday-Kake-Mini-Donuts.jpg?resize=550%2C769

I picked them up in the grocery store last night. And then I put them down. :p

Good self control you have my friend LOL
  • Noreenmarie1234
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    The Kit kat is delicious! I seriously need to stay away its crazy addicting! Haven't opened the Hershey bar yet!
    x4wf42osoo32.jpg

Mmmmm the cheesecake one looks interesting.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    The Kit kat is delicious! I seriously need to stay away its crazy addicting! Haven't opened the Hershey bar yet!
    x4wf42osoo32.jpg

Mmmmm the cheesecake one looks interesting.

That was my thought, too. Cherry cheesecake is one of my very favorite things.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited June 2017
    Now that I need^^

Annnnndddd, my local Wal-Mart doesn't carry it. :'( Amazon has it for $9.95 for 5 packets... :#
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2017
    Now that I need^^

Annnnndddd, my local Wal-Mart doesn't carry it. :'( Amazon has it for $9.95 for 5 packets... :#

Yikes... I spent $1.98! Maybe try a different Walmart if it isn't too out of the way for you? They also had a coconut caffeinated one, but I didn't pick that one up since the caffeine in a regular coffee already affects me like crazy!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    The coconut Oreos are delicious. There were samples at the store, thankfully, or I would have eaten the whole box.

I've been looking everywhere for them cant find them in CT its so upsetting I really love coconut and wanted to try :neutral:
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    The coconut Oreos are delicious. There were samples at the store, thankfully, or I would have eaten the whole box.

I've been looking everywhere for them cant find them in CT its so upsetting I really love coconut and wanted to try :neutral:

If you have a Vons/Safeway/Pavillions, I found them there. My local Target has the salted caramel ones but not coconut and I didn't even see them when I walked into an actual Walmart for the jelly donut Oreos.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    I kinda really want to try this....

twinkies-icecream-1-280x219.png
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2017
    Went to Walmart and bought that new Healthy Choice Korean Beef Power Bowl. It's delicious (and very spicy!), but for close to $4 the portion was pathetic! The picture I took, mind you, was before I had any. The bowl was barely filled, less than half of it was full! Would get again if it was filled more.
    ckalb0xbpru4.jpg

Also saw Oreo O's finally! I still have way too much cereal to work through but this is definite motivation to start eating it all...
    jnd5kz44sqn1.jpg
  • Sassifrass76
    Sassifrass76 Posts: 21 Member
    Tried this and it is very very good. You have to pull it yourself after heating and pull out a few small pieces of fat. I didn't even need to add any sort of sauce. The only thing that bothers me is the calorie count, it just seems awfully low for this type of thing. Maybe I am just paranoid. Calorie count is 3 ounces for 90 calories.

shjvgg37k8t2.png
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Tried this and it is very very good. You have to pull it yourself after heating and pull out a few small pieces of fat. I didn't even need to add any sort of sauce. The only thing that bothers me is the calorie count, it just seems awfully low for this type of thing. Maybe I am just paranoid. Calorie count is 3 ounces for 90 calories.

shjvgg37k8t2.png

Yeah that's definitely fishy... it would have to have no fat whatsoever to be so low calories!
  • leanitup123
    dd3kx6lhhv5j.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    hgycta wrote: »
    Went to Walmart and bought that new Healthy Choice Korean Beef Power Bowl. It's delicious (and very spicy!), but for close to $4 the portion was pathetic! The picture I took, mind you, was before I had any. The bowl was barely filled, less than half of it was full! Would get again if it was filled more.
    ckalb0xbpru4.jpg

Also saw Oreo O's finally! I still have way too much cereal to work through but this is definite motivation to start eating it all...
    jnd5kz44sqn1.jpg

omg I need to go now I am craving them, I just think of childhood I can taste them now LOL
  • Noreenmarie1234
    dd3kx6lhhv5j.jpg

Um cotton candy...

Lol but I'd pick birthday cake or red velvet please. No more salted caramel it's so overdone and I feel like doughnut is just copying the oh yeah bars.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    dd3kx6lhhv5j.jpg

Um cotton candy...

Lol but I'd pick birthday cake or red velvet please. No more salted caramel it's so overdone and I feel like doughnut is just copying the oh yeah bars.

Lol they're all copied flavors.

The power bowl is why I don't trust 'healthy' processed food...
  • leanitup123
    dd3kx6lhhv5j.jpg

Um cotton candy...

Lol they're all copied flavors.

The power bowl is why I don't trust 'healthy' processed food...

I know. Birthday cake is so 2016.