30DS Started TODAY 6/23- Join if/when you want.

Options

Replies

• gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    thats it done! 30 day shred in 30 days!! whooo hooo!! :bigsmile:
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options

FANTASTIC! Well done! Put the flags out, crack open the champagne ...

:drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy:

Results?
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    30 day shred?

Dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit dunnit
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with Natalie all the way, last time!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

incredible

after being gone for a few days (away with friends and bachelorette party which took a full day to recover from) I forced another day of the shred- and so glad I did!- the break seemed to help with my ankle and my balance was also much better with the military presses with leg kick- I even managed three reps in a row with right leg off the ground before having to check my balance (i have a very weak left ankle and serious balance issues) and on the other side I only had to check my balance once and slightly at that!! woohoo!
  • JeninBelgium
    Options

Great well done!
  • gd50cent
    Options
    my before and after pics are up on the 30DS before and after thread - have already posted on a couple of other threads so just gonna post the link now so as not to take over the whole of MFP! :tongue:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/272924-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread?page=10
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

Brruup, brruup!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Day 26 done for me, YESS!!

Tick tock, tick tock....
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    my before and after pics are up on the 30DS before and after thread - have already posted on a couple of other threads so just gonna post the link now so as not to take over the whole of MFP! :tongue:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/272924-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread?page=10

Just had a look....WELL DONE, you look bloody great!!! You lost loads of weight too, go you!!
  • MissMaggie3
    Options

Brruup, brruup!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Yep, I just took a peek too - REALLY big difference. Excellent!
  • helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    Options
    Level 3 Day 5 done. It was the worst ever. I don't know why. Perhaps I pushed myself too much at the beginning.

5 days left. Ahh.
  • gd50cent
    Options
    cheers for the comments! :bigsmile:

i feel like i want to try level 1 again tonite to see how it is compared to when i started. thinking of starting ripped in 30 on 1st august.
  • lauraparr
    lauraparr Posts: 112
    Options
    i've just ordered it, hopefully get it at the weekend and then i'll start!! (scary) feel free to add me and let me how it goes!
    good luck x
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    cheers for the comments! :bigsmile:

i feel like i want to try level 1 again tonite to see how it is compared to when i started. thinking of starting ripped in 30 on 1st august.

Yep, I'm thinking of trying level 1 again soon too. And I've ordered 'ripped' so will deffo be starting it as soon as it arrives.
  • gynoid
    gynoid Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've just started today with level 1. I did some modified, some advanced (I am so bad at press-ups) and I used 1 pound weights just to ease myself in. I haven't done any formal exercise for years, but I walk quite a lot, and while I was a bit wobbly by the end, it wasn't too bad! I feel tired but good now, and will definitely be moving up to heavier weights.

I'm not going to be able to do 30 days in a row so weekends will be my rest days when I do walking and running, and I'll do ten days of each level. Just took some before pictures (ugh) and now I'm really excited about taking the afters...
  • gd50cent
    Options
    so i hit level 1 again today just to see how it was compared to the first time around now that i've been through the full 30 days. does that make it the 31 day shred?! lol

i have to say it was soooo easy compared to the first time around. managed the whole think doing advanced moves. managed 27 proper push-ups - 15 in the first set and 12 in the 2nd. felt my legs burning a bit near the end of the lunge with bicep curl but managed them all ok. the rest was a breeze!

i actually laughed at how easy some of the ab moves were in level 1. i guess all the plank and ab work in levels 2 and 3 really made a difference! and the cardio was far too easy - i actually wanted to grab my weights like in level 3! lol. if you'd told me i would've found it as easy as that about 30 days ago i'd have not believed you!! :bigsmile:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    so i hit level 1 again today just to see how it was compared to the first time around now that i've been through the full 30 days. does that make it the 31 day shred?! lol

i have to say it was soooo easy compared to the first time around. managed the whole think doing advanced moves. managed 27 proper push-ups - 15 in the first set and 12 in the 2nd. felt my legs burning a bit near the end of the lunge with bicep curl but managed them all ok. the rest was a breeze!

i actually laughed at how easy some of the ab moves were in level 1. i guess all the plank and ab work in levels 2 and 3 really made a difference! and the cardio was far too easy - i actually wanted to grab my weights like in level 3! lol. if you'd told me i would've found it as easy as that about 30 days ago i'd have not believed you!! :bigsmile:

It's amazing how our bodies can do so much more in such a short time with training. I have much more energy in general!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Day 27 DONE!!! 3 more to go.....
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    day 28 done... yeeehawww!

so far, i’ve lost:

about seven pounds

an inch around my bust

an inch and half around my waist

an inch around my belly button

an inch around my hips/*kitten*

& half an inch around each thigh

not as much as i was hoping for, but definitely an improvement!

if only i could GAIN inches in height! being 4’11 sucks -___-
  • JeninBelgium
    Options

Glad to hear it! I look forward to the day when anything of jillian is easy
    last night I got through all of the plank of level 2 without stopping but still hated every second

and I still can't do jumping jacks (I do have an ankle injury and a slight knee problem)

I have to laugh when she says to keep your chin off of your chest- I keep my chin off of my chest but how can I keep my chest off of my chin???
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    I tried day 1, level 1 again yesterday too; apart from the push-ups (which i will never be able to do properly), it was all SOOOO EASSSYY! So take heart everybody - today's difficult will be tomorrow's easy. :smile: