True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I must confess I get slightly annoyed when people start the same exact thread I started 2 years ago.

ICF I find it strange that a certain popular thread I started awhile back was so vehemently rejected, several times, yet the reincarnation is going strong....I feel thats its just because it wasn't me who started it this time. Hmmmm.

I've noticed.

edit to add: Also it's one thing if the original thread is gone, but when it's right up there on the same page, I mean really??

People don't pay attention...

this is why there are always a bunch of where are you from threads and I need friends add me......

What gets me is there is a whole section dedicated to adding friends. Chit Chat is a place we come to so we can have a quick break from thinking about workouts and calorie counting. This is for everything else NOT MFP related basically, but yet we still see all these "add me" posts. If I want to add people, I know where to go to look for people who want friends.

But all the cool kids hang out here. Where would you go to find friends?

I don't add people at random. Most of us don't. We add each other after we've been chatting here for a while. Most people that say "I'm new, add me" are usually MIA within a month.
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Thehardmakesitworthit Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    IC I don't know what my dream from last night means. Instead of describe it I drew a picture.

If I had to guess, I would say that you ate a pickle before you went to bed.......
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    IC I don't know what my dream from last night means. Instead of describe it I drew a picture.

5e2uwbj6dbc9.png

IF it's unclear, I just left my grandma's house who was living on top of the Himalayas, with the Ouji board she gave me. I was on board a Submarine Sandwich with Gwyneth Paltrow who stole my Ouji board and wouldn't give it back because she needed it to build her bungalow.

Crying! :joy:
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I must confess I get slightly annoyed when people start the same exact thread I started 2 years ago.

ICF I find it strange that a certain popular thread I started awhile back was so vehemently rejected, several times, yet the reincarnation is going strong....I feel thats its just because it wasn't me who started it this time. Hmmmm.

I've noticed.

edit to add: Also it's one thing if the original thread is gone, but when it's right up there on the same page, I mean really??

this is why there are always a bunch of where are you from threads and I need friends add me......

What gets me is there is a whole section dedicated to adding friends. Chit Chat is a place we come to so we can have a quick break from thinking about workouts and calorie counting. This is for everything else NOT MFP related basically, but yet we still see all these "add me" posts. If I want to add people, I know where to go to look for people who want friends.

But all the cool kids hang out here. Where would you go to find friends?

I don't add people at random. Most of us don't. We add each other after we've been chatting here for a while. Most people that say "I'm new, add me" are usually MIA within a month.

I know...I'm still being a smart *kitten*

I know you are... it's part of your charm.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

I've noticed.

I may be guilty of one of these
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I've noticed.

I may be guilty of one of these

You have to eat nothing but kale today. That is your punishment

cguj8vuci06w.jpg
    But i already cooked this sweet potato :'(
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    Umm cool people here? Really? Isn't this where fat people come to be with other fat peoples? Didn't we all become fat because we were decidedly uncool? Unloved, unconcerned, unacceptable to someone or other? Or to ourselves? And of all the cool folk here? Who might be the coolest in that pecking order? Which is the coolest clique here? And how did you find a home here? Were you uncool someplace else? Not cool enough for THE coolest places, people, cliques and now y'all are here thinking you are the big Mac with special sauce? Does announcing you are cool make you cool? Isn't cool, an aspiration instead of a destination? Will we/ he/ she/ us... ever arrive? Doesn't announcing you or your friends as cool make them cooler than you? Isn't cool the superlative?

I don't know what you heard, but I'm fat and I'm *kitten* awesome!! :lol:
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

I swear it's people trying to comment but somehow starting a new thread and when it asks for a title they put in the title of the thread they are trying to comment in. HOW so many people make that mistake I'll never know

Ahhhh...so THAT's what it is.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    Umm cool people here? Really? Isn't this where fat people come to be with other fat peoples? Didn't we all become fat because we were decidedly uncool? Unloved, unconcerned, unacceptable to someone or other? Or to ourselves? And of all the cool folk here? Who might be the coolest in that pecking order? Which is the coolest clique here? And how did you find a home here? Were you uncool someplace else? Not cool enough for THE coolest places, people, cliques and now y'all are here thinking you are the big Mac with special sauce? Does announcing you are cool make you cool? Isn't cool, an aspiration instead of a destination? Will we/ he/ she/ us... ever arrive? Doesn't announcing you or your friends as cool make them cooler than you? Isn't cool the superlative?

I wish I was cool...but...I'm still fat. However, I feel you could start a cool fat people clique and have a lot of members!

Im in(pending approval of the phat cats[this is what ill call the leaders of the cool fat clique])
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    When I test somebody, if one test score is so bad, then they don't have to do this other test which can take 30-45 minutes to score and involves rulers and protractors and stuff. I confess I secretly root for them to be that bad so I don't have to score that test.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I confess that sweet potatoes are not my favorite potato (sorry @lstrat115 I went against your punishment)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't for my husband reining me in I would 100% have custom-made shirts with my dog's face on it.

Ha! That would be awesome, do it anyway!
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

5e2uwbj6dbc9.png

IF it's unclear, I just left my grandma's house who was living on top of the Himalayas, with the Ouji board she gave me. I was on board a Submarine Sandwich with Gwyneth Paltrow who stole my Ouji board and wouldn't give it back because she needed it to build her bungalow.

What happened in your day that made you dream about birds that look like "M"s?? Weirdo

i thought a cloud was saying "Mmmmm" because delicious sandwich.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess there's a lady at my job who's been talking to me lately and I feel bad because she knows my name but I don't know hers

This happens to me all the time. Ask for one of her business cards. Or do what I do, "hey YOU! oh classic YOU!!"

I found out her name today lol

Did she email you? Tell us HOW

I saw her in the hallway when I was leaving as I was leaving and I just asked her lol.

The old ask the person directly what their name is trick.

What can I say. It works like a charm.