30DS Started TODAY 6/23- Join if/when you want.

Options

Replies

• helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    Options
    Level 3 Day 6 done!

I almost didn't do it because I was so tired, but I kind of had to since I was like 131cal over calories today. Glad I did, because it means I only have four days left!

[Add below]

Thought I'd mention - while I was starting the mountain climbers in circuit 1, my left ankle started hurting, as if sprained. I thought about stopping but I just kept going. That was probably not a smart idea but I pulled through and it stopped hurting after a while.
  • gynoid
    gynoid Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Phew - L1D2 done, and it was both harder and easier. The first ten minutes were hell, and then I almost enjoyed the last ten! My muscles are aching a lot more than after day 1, but I really pushed myself today and tried to do all the unmodified exercises. Push-ups are still killing me though!
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Phew - L1D2 done, and it was both harder and easier. The first ten minutes were hell, and then I almost enjoyed the last ten! My muscles are aching a lot more than after day 1, but I really pushed myself today and tried to do all the unmodified exercises. Push-ups are still killing me though!

Well done!

I am a kindred spirit when it comes to push-ups - I HATE them! But other folk have problems with other things, so it just shows how we are all different. Good luck with the rest of it.
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Completed day TWENTY-NINE today. Took a few days off because we were gone camping but I managed to bike a few miles Monday and Tuesday at the campground, so I still got some exercise in.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    day 28 done... yeeehawww!

so far, i’ve lost:

about seven pounds

an inch around my bust

an inch and half around my waist

an inch around my belly button

an inch around my hips/*kitten*

& half an inch around each thigh

not as much as i was hoping for, but definitely an improvement!

if only i could GAIN inches in height! being 4’11 sucks -___-

Wow, you're doing fabbisimo!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options

Good going! I found day 3 the absolute hardest!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Day 29 done, tra la la la laaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Day 29 done, tra la la la laaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

almost there! :smile:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Day 27 DONE!!! 3 more to go.....

Oh no, i made a mistake, day 28 done not 29, dooohhh!!!

Well it's a good job i joined this thread otherwise i wouldn't have a clue how many days i'd done or what level :ohwell:
  • helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    Options
    Level 3 Day 7 done. Three more to go!? Really!?
    I did most moves without modification today!
    Level 1 and 2 completely without modification, and for Level 3 I did the first set of walking push-ups and the row&raise thing w/o modification and the second set with. Did the first set of rock star jumps all-out, the second set a little less impact but still got to do it. Woohoo!

Foodwise I went WAY over today, so I felt the need to push a little with the 30DS. Topped with 15 minutes of cardio dance almost right after! :)
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Level 1 and 2 completely without modification, and for Level 3 I did the first set of walking push-ups and the row&raise thing w/o modification and the second set with. Did the first set of rock star jumps all-out, the second set a little less impact but still got to do it. Woohoo!

Foodwise I went WAY over today, so I felt the need to push a little with the 30DS. Topped with 15 minutes of cardio dance almost right after! :)

Hey, that's really good compared with how you felt at the beginning - well done!
  • gynoid
    Options
    L1D3 done and dusted! I could definitely tell that my stamina had improved, but my calves were still aching from yesterday so it was difficult in a different way. I'm doing everything unmodified except the push-ups, but I still need to get heavier weights.

Thanks so much for the encouragement, maggieholmes and skinnyinnotime - regular exercise is quite a breakthrough for me, as for my whole life I've been "the unsporty one" and I've found it hard to break out of that way of thinking. I just keep reminding myself that it's only 20 minutes, and it will make me feel so much better and healthier in the long run!
  • gynoid
    Options

That must feel so great! Nearly there - well done! :)
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Whoo hoo! I did it! Completed day 30 of the Shred today! This is a pretty big deal for me because I am NOT one to exercise regularly and stick with it.

The plan now is for hubby and me to do another 30 days of the shred (2 days of level 1, 2 days of level 2, 2 days of level 3 per week) and then hopefully move on to Ripped in 30.

Thanks so much, everyone, for all your encouragement! Congrats to all who have already finished the 30 days. For those of you who still have a few days left to go, you can do it! The feeling of accomplishment when you've completed is wonderful and motivation to continue in a healthier lifestyle.
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Whoo hoo! I did it! Completed day 30 of the Shred today! This is a pretty big deal for me because I am NOT one to exercise regularly and stick with it.

The plan now is for hubby and me to do another 30 days of the shred (2 days of level 1, 2 days of level 2, 2 days of level 3 per week) and then hopefully move on to Ripped in 30.

Thanks so much, everyone, for all your encouragement! Congrats to all who have already finished the 30 days. For those of you who still have a few days left to go, you can do it! The feeling of accomplishment when you've completed is wonderful and motivation to continue in a healthier lifestyle.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Are you going to share your results??! We'd love to know...
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    L1D3 done and dusted! I could definitely tell that my stamina had improved, but my calves were still aching from yesterday so it was difficult in a different way. I'm doing everything unmodified except the push-ups, but I still need to get heavier weights.

Thanks so much for the encouragement, maggieholmes and skinnyinnotime - regular exercise is quite a breakthrough for me, as for my whole life I've been "the unsporty one" and I've found it hard to break out of that way of thinking. I just keep reminding myself that it's only 20 minutes, and it will make me feel so much better and healthier in the long run!

Well done, keep going and the fitness bug will grab you!!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options

Ooh not long now!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Well I finally did day 29, no really i did, haven't got it wrong lol!!

Tomorrow is the big finale, booyaka!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MissMaggie3
    Options

Whey hey!

Fantabulosso!

Oh, you are going to find level 1 far too easy!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • spongela
    spongela Posts: 107
    Options
    Is the 30 day shred for general toning and shape or for weight loss or both?