Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• thepinas
    thepinas Posts: 38
    Options
    Hello girls, My name is Dianna, 29 years old mother of 1 handsome little boy. Just getting started (again) trying to lose 90+ lbs by my 30th birthday next year, I've lost 70 befoire, I'm sure I can do it again. Feel free to add me!!
  • Langstein
    Langstein Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey all. I'm 30, a wife and hopefully a mother soon. We got this ladies! Let's make are thirties rock so we don't roll into our 40s ;)
  • Fmess5
    Fmess5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and in Wyoming. I'd like to find a few more friends for support as well!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 31 turning 24. 16lbs down 8 to go but doesnt want to leave.
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing today? :)
  • jlembry
    jlembry Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm 29 and holding... ;-)

Feel free to add me!
  • Nishka09
    Nishka09 Posts: 33
    Options
    36 and bf new mom, trying to lose baby weight without messing up my ms, if you all know what I mean :)
  • all76
    all76 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi girls!!! 35 here and 10-15 lbs to lose. I figure my body will let me know when it's at it's happy weight :) I will be adding a pic soon!!! Feel free to add me. Have a great day!!!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to MFP and about to be 34 in August I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful kids. Please add me would love to be part of your journey.
  • KHaverstick
    Options
    36 and bf new mom, trying to lose baby weight without messing up my ms, if you all know what I mean :)
    Know what you mean! I struggled with that while breastfeeding. I really had to make sure I consumed enough calories and drank enough water. Especially when I went back to work and was pumping...it was a challenge! I'm still BF now, but only a couple of times a day, and it is much easier. Good luck to you, and congratulations on your baby! :)
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, mother of 2 boys, stay-at-home Mom currently. On my way to 30 pounds off. :)
  • Harleygirl12
    Options
    Hi, I wanted to do the Turbofire, how is it.
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    36, married lady, loving the MFP! On my way to losing A LOT of weight. :bigsmile:
  • vicky1506
    vicky1506 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there - my names vicky and i am 37 - im looking to loose 65 - 70lb - add me *kitten* a friend!
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    34 here, turn 35 next month. Wife of 15 years, mother of 3. I have 2 girls 8 & 13 and a 3 year old boy (I know, I'm in trouble. Terrible 3's & tennagers don't mix) Hubby set up my profile before I was ready to start, but since starting in May I am committed to this. So far so good Looking to loose 50+ pounds, 18 down.
    Feel free to add me
    Jen
  • Nishka09
    Nishka09 Posts: 33
    Options
    Know what you mean! I struggled with that while breastfeeding. I really had to make sure I consumed enough calories and drank enough water. Especially when I went back to work and was pumping...it was a challenge! I'm still BF now, but only a couple of times a day, and it is much easier. Good luck to you, and congratulations on your baby! :)

Aw, thanks! Yeah I am having such a hard time. If I have a good diet day, the next day I feel thinner and am so excited I feel like I'm starting to lose, but then have no milk! Well I'm going to keep at it, slow and steady. Congrats to you too!
  • msbeavert
    msbeavert Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 35 with three kids (one of which just turned 18 and joined the military! EEK!). I have just under 50lbs to lose (47.5 to meet my goal weight). I'm new here as well and would gladly accept new friends! :)
  • KHaverstick
    Options

Aw, thanks! Yeah I am having such a hard time. If I have a good diet day, the next day I feel thinner and am so excited I feel like I'm starting to lose, but then have no milk! Well I'm going to keep at it, slow and steady. Congrats to you too!

Hang in there. I found that eating oats helped my supply quite a bit--I don't like them really, escept raw, but I ate them anyway. I've definitely been there...feel free to message me if you ever have questions or want tips.

Did you know that if you are breastfeeding, you can search for "breastfeeding" in the food database, and actually log that into your food diary, and it will add in extra calories to make up for what you should be consuming to compensate for breastfeeding? I just found that out the other day!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 33, mom of 3. I have 100 lbs to lose! Ack! This site has been great so far! Feel free to add me.
  • Casey1982
    Casey1982 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    LOL, love the Globo Gym banner!