Day 6: ✅
    Day 7: ✅
    Day 8: ✅ rest AC
    Day 9: ✅
    Day 10. rest GGC
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'd like to start this challenge. If I understand right, I pick one a day from the first posting?
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'd like to start this challenge. If I understand right, I pick one a day from the first posting?

Welcome @KathleenSweetie !!! You can do one or multiple of the above! It's a great challenge that pushes you more and more as the month goes on!

Enjoy and good luck!
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Day 1: weekly workout plan, Triceps dips and arm challenge ✔️
    Day 2: weekly workout plan, Triceps dips and arm challenge ✔️
    Day 3: weekly workout plan, Triceps dips and arm challenge ✔️
    Day 4: weekly workout plan, Triceps dips ✔️
    Day 5: weekly workout plan, Triceps dips and arm challenge ✔️
    Day 6: weekly workout plan, Triceps dips and arm challenge ✔️
    Day 7: weekly workout plan, Tricep dips and arm challenge ✔️
    Day 8: REST day ✔️
    Day 9: weekly workout plan, Tricep dips and arm challenge ✔️
    Day 10: weekly workout plan, Tricep dips and arm challenge ✔️

Start of another great week!!!
  • cforsyth617
    cforsyth617 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Day 9 guts and glutes, day 10 arms and total body workout done
  • ThatLadyJ86
    ThatLadyJ86 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    *RANT ALERT* I am glad that I found this amd glad someone tagged my name here. Even though it is the 10th I am definitely ready to begin. I have yo-yo'd with my weight for years. I've done really really good losing weight and working out and I've done really really bad being fat, lazy, and overeating and now I am tired. I feel the need to vent here today as I've done so on this platform before. I am telling whoever is reading this today that I am TIRED. My weight is becoming an issue for me and it's beginning to spill over into my relationships with people who love me and it's beginning to affect my self esteem. How I also know it's time to cut the *kitten* is that I just came back from my vacation with my family and even had a day when my blood pressure was slightly high and I've NEVER had blood pressure issues. My knee has been bothering me alot lately because I did some squats last week and didn't warm up properly and apparently my knee has been hating me for it because it's stiff and sore as ever. I just turned 30 and now it seems like things are trying to hit me all at once and I refuse to fall victim to being obesity and all the negative effects they bring. I am going to start today and I am NOT turning back this time.... I only need to lose about 20 pounds, but it's really hard to get motivated tbh but I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna start off with the Daily Workout Plan, I enjoy doing planks so I'm gonna combo that with the planks and for some inner self work I'm gonna jump in on the minimalism challenge as well. Sorry this is so long, I just had to get some things off of my chest lol. Good luck everyone!!!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    jamaciag wrote: »
    *RANT ALERT* I am glad that I found this amd glad someone tagged my name here. Even though it is the 10th I am definitely ready to begin. I have yo-yo'd with my weight for years. I've done really really good losing weight and working out and I've done really really bad being fat, lazy, and overeating and now I am tired. I feel the need to vent here today as I've done so on this platform before. I am telling whoever is reading this today that I am TIRED. My weight is becoming an issue for me and it's beginning to spill over into my relationships with people who love me and it's beginning to affect my self esteem. How I also know it's time to cut the *kitten* is that I just came back from my vacation with my family and even had a day when my blood pressure was slightly high and I've NEVER had blood pressure issues. My knee has been bothering me alot lately because I did some squats last week and didn't warm up properly and apparently my knee has been hating me for it because it's stiff and sore as ever. I just turned 30 and now it seems like things are trying to hit me all at once and I refuse to fall victim to being obesity and all the negative effects they bring. I am going to start today and I am NOT turning back this time.... I only need to lose about 20 pounds, but it's really hard to get motivated tbh but I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna start off with the Daily Workout Plan, I enjoy doing planks so I'm gonna combo that with the planks and for some inner self work I'm gonna jump in on the minimalism challenge as well. Sorry this is so long, I just had to get some things off of my chest lol. Good luck everyone!!!

Welcome fit-friend! I hope you enjoy working hard & getting stronger and healthier AND happier every day.

You got this!

• MiamiSeoul
    Options

Felt like I could do a little something today. Fell off balance a few times & saw stars twice, but it felt sooo good!

Monday 1/2 10WWP + Day 1 G&G + Day 1 Triceps + Day 1 Arms + Day 1 Plank. I've been joyfully purging clothes as necessary; I wish I knew how to sew, tailoring is expensive in Miami!

YEAH!!!

• hil331115
    hil331115 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    day 10: triceps & ggc: both rest day
  • Skipper111
    Options
    jamaciag wrote: »

Welcome lovely!!! I am a classic yoyoer myself! I have been on and off this journey a lot in the last year, but this group has always been my constant and always been here for me.

We look forward to sharing your journey and helping where we can!

You've got this!
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Day 11: weekly workout plan, tricep dips and arm challenge ✔️

Happy Tuesday guys!!!
  • cforsyth617
    cforsyth617 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Day 11 arms, GGC and total body workout done
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,617 Member
    Options
    Did squats and arms today. I've also been walking 90 mins a day. Not all at once.thru out the day.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,617 Member
    Options
    I have been doing arms and walking some squats other days but forget to post.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Still going strong! Have to catch up yesterdays workout ( was out of town for a concert Sunday night and a full day at the Zoo yesterday with the kids) but definitely have gotten quite a lot of exercise in over the beautiful weather we had this past weekend, my fitbit was kept busy.
  • hil331115
    hil331115 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    day 11: tricep dips ✔ggc ✔ wrists are really hurting with the tricep dips but I'm plugging along
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,968 Member
    Options
    ~~Arm Challenge & Guts & Glutes Challenge ~~
    Day 1: ✅
    Day 2: ✅
    Day 3: ✅
    Day 4: ✅ rest AC
    Day 5: ✅ rest GGC
    Day 6: ✅
    Day 7: ✅
    Day 8: ✅ rest AC
    Day 9: ✅
    Day 10: ✅
    Day 11
    Day 12
    Day 13
    Day 14

• saraharnone145
    saraharnone145 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    JULY 2017

Did I say we could relax & enjoy our vacations . . . MY BAD! We're about to hit BEAST-MODE!

Some of us (I'm at the top of the list), have been slacking. Well, it's time to get real. No more underestimating our calorie intake & overestimating our exercise calories. Enough! You may choose to take it easy . . . or, you may choose to do the work that is really going to sculpt the body you've been working for.

The entire MFP Fit-Family is welcome. We DO NOT judge.

Do one or all; tailor the challenges to suit your needs. Split it up into two sessions, split it up into three. Go as long & as hard as you can. We're here to cheer you on (and share your pain).

Ready, set, GO!

IF YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS BEAST-MODE, THIS IS FOR YOU.

a3sbphn572nl.jpg

Something a little less intense, but still, no joke!
    pxlndj7fa44i.jpg

We can never do too many of these!
    6geva6hpzzkg.jpg

Bye, bye chicken wings . . .
    fvir203wvc4i.jpg

c8ompjen5re4.jpg

If you're going for the WONDER WOMAN end -of-summer look, add this:
    8bpm9dzms7z2.jpg

For our dear Fit-Family who may be looking for something more grounding . . .
    6jvleuum8scv.jpg

To join this dynamic group, simply touch/highlight the little star at the top right of the page.

Come back & check-in daily. Share your struggles & successes. Don't forget to weigh, measure & take lots of "before" pictures on July 1st; share your stats if you like. (WE really like!) I guarantee you'll be proud of your progress come July 31st.

You can do this.
    You will do this.
    You must do this . . . YOU DESERVE IT!

GO GET YOUR GOALS!

@alaurenparks I'm joining the Back On Point Challenge
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Day 11: weekly workout plan, triceps dips and half of arm challenge ✔️

Happiest Hump Day Campers!!!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    hil331115 wrote: »
    day 11: tricep dips ✔ggc ✔ wrists are really hurting with the tricep dips but I'm plugging along

Be careful. If you're having real pain you may need to take a break for a day or two. We want you healthy for the duration!

Progress, not perfection <3