Squat, Bench, Deadlift, Snatch, C&J: Post your best videos

Options

Replies

• Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I'm not allowed to lift cause of a back injury but I'm allowed to do strict body weight excersice. So I'm doing pole fitness these days wile I recover and to my surprise I managed to do this move in the first try.
    Strength training really makes a difference.

@Gloriam_Sanguinis Are those deadlift shin scabs?
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Okay I can't wait to get to the end of November now so I can get back into lifting heavy again!
  • PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Anyone going to the RPS Connecticut State Championship this weekend? I'm going Saturday morning just to weigh in and then competing on Sunday.

I lift with that Fed but skipped that meet so I can train and go to USAPL Regionals in August and hopefully qualify for Raw Nats. I qualified for RPS Women's Worlds in September, however, I may have to skip that meet if I'm lifting in Raw Nats in October. How did the meet go for you? My coach did the meet on Saturday and came in First in his weight class :smiley:
  • PowerliftingMom
    Options
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Block pulled 375 lbs and still had gas in the tank. This is/was my super extra-lofty goal for deadlift for Regionals in August. I think it might actually happen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXbKj6_sF3A
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Block pulled 375 lbs and still had gas in the tank. This is/was my super extra-lofty goal for deadlift for Regionals in August. I think it might actually happen!

This is more excellent. I am excited for you!
  • DevilsFan1
    DevilsFan1 Posts: 342 Member
    Options

That went up easy. Great job!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Getting there with my groin & hammy.

Should be able to resume my program with better depth in 1-2 weeks. Right about the time I come off the DL for baseball and return to catching.

• ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Trap bar dead from 5in (100lb plates, 75lb bar)
    600 (25lb pr)
    545x5 (big pr)
    455x16 (bigger pr)
    Current BW: 202
  • DeadliftsandDonuts
    DeadliftsandDonuts Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Anyone going to the RPS Connecticut State Championship this weekend? I'm going Saturday morning just to weigh in and then competing on Sunday.

I lift with that Fed but skipped that meet so I can train and go to USAPL Regionals in August and hopefully qualify for Raw Nats. I qualified for RPS Women's Worlds in September, however, I may have to skip that meet if I'm lifting in Raw Nats in October. How did the meet go for you? My coach did the meet on Saturday and came in First in his weight class :smiley:

It went well! I went 8/9 for a 1,300 lb total(465/265/570).

Good luck competing in USAPL! I'd love to compete at Raw Nats, but I'm not strong enough yet.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    Meet is this weekend, did some warm ups this morning

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I can't wait to be able to post something on here again someday. I don't know what's wrong with me. Injury sucks.
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Ugh. I can't wait to be able to post something on here again someday. I don't know what's wrong with me. Injury sucks.

I'm right there with you. Haven't been to the gym in almost 6 weeks. Bone bruise on my right shoulder and cracked a bone in my left hand :cry:
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Squat:

Bench:
  • PowerliftingMom
    Options
  • PowerliftingMom
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz3ZpLDjgfM

187.5lbx2 squat volume PR. Good Gawd I look sooooooooooo fat in this video lol. I swear it's my tight belt hahaha
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    McCloud33 wrote: »
    bbell1985 wrote: »

I'm right there with you. Haven't been to the gym in almost 6 weeks. Bone bruise on my right shoulder and cracked a bone in my left hand :cry:

Boo, I'm sorry. Will you be back soon?

I squatted the other day. 95 and 105 lbs this week :( It's humbling. My ego is bruised. I just want to be back where I was.
  • dodgergirl84
    dodgergirl84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    295 x 3, 315 x 1