New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Maybe not "new" but some some Five Guys will actually lettuce wrap your burgers for you a la In-N-Out instead of just serving it in a bowl. MUY exciting for me!
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Maybe not "new" but some some Five Guys will actually lettuce wrap your burgers for you a la In-N-Out instead of just serving it in a bowl. MUY exciting for me!

That's the only way I Five Guys haha
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Last time I was at Shoprite I didn't see the Breyer's Delights Pints, but if your Shoprite sells them they should be on sale for $2.88!!
    yakl07ohv64s.png
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Also. . Got a print out coupon at my local grocery store this week (Hannaford) for Halo Top. . As of last week they didn't carry it. Checked the website when i got home, the one 30 min away carries 6 flavors. My local thats 10 min away. . .none. They got my hopes up and dashed them. But i guess its closer than the hour i was having to drive.
    $2 off i'm definatly going to use it.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Last time I was at Shoprite I didn't see the Breyer's Delights Pints, but if your Shoprite sells them they should be on sale for $2.88!!
    yakl07ohv64s.png

I'm very excited! :smiley:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the 'oui' French yogurt yet? Really want to try it but not at $1.49 a tiny container, lol
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    if anyone here lives near BiLo grocery store, Enlighted pints and bars are buy 1 get one free. Planning to wipe out my store on the way home.
  • Francl27
    Options

I found a few of the Noosa mix ins but I'm not paying $2.49 each... just ridiculous.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the 'oui' French yogurt yet? Really want to try it but not at $1.49 a tiny container, lol

No but Danon came out with some no artificial sweetener light and fit greek yogurts that I'm going to give a try since, for some reason, the regular light and fit greek yogurts started leaving an after taste (which is weird because I usually have no problems with artificial sweeteners).
  • Francl27
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

No but Danon came out with some no artificial sweetener light and fit greek yogurts that I'm going to give a try since, for some reason, the regular light and fit greek yogurts started leaving an after taste (which is weird because I usually have no problems with artificial sweeteners).

Oh I didn't know that... I'll have to try them too! What sweetener do they use though? I'm kinda curious how it can be 'light'...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Oh I didn't know that... I'll have to try them too! What sweetener do they use though? I'm kinda curious how it can be 'light'...

Here are the ingredients for the coconut cream:

Ingredients

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Chicory Root Fiber, Cane Sugar, Contains Less than 1% of Corn Starch, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract, Carob Bean Gum, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3

Oh! Stevia!
  • Sassifrass76
    Sassifrass76 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did try the dannon oui in lemon. I though it was very very good. Not sure it was worth the calories but put a little crushed graham cracker on top and a bit of whipped cream and it could pass for lemon pie and make for adorable little desserts. I would bet the other flavors are just as good. It was creamy and not as tangy as greek yogurt but still not too sweet.

Pricey, yes, but as a treat once a while. Absolutely.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options

I have tried most of them and I really like them. Yes, they are small, but tasty. Not too sweet and I think my favorite is the coconut.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    Options

I found a few of the Noosa mix ins but I'm not paying $2.49 each... just ridiculous.

I don't "get" all the Noosa love I've seen on this website. I looked at it in my local store and put it back. It's calories:protein ratio is atrocious and the sugar based carbs for 8 oz is a double digit number. I can fit a reasonable serving of Fage with some fresh figs and a smidge of honey in my daily calorie allotment every now and then with minimal fussing. Noosa? Not so much. :\ Even if the whole marketing package is oooo-shiny-appealing.

But if a body can fit it and wants to try it, there is a coupon available on their website. :)
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    arya8 wrote: »
    I tried this finally and I love it! It's one of my new favorites! It was very soft, not sure if it's because we are in a heat wave or if it's supposed to be like that but whatever, I love it.
    lemon-bar-wrapped.png?v=1499356189

And I caved in and bought this! YUM!
    canadianmaplepopcorn.jpg

I looooove those Icon Meals popcorns! I got each flavor shipped to me, as much as I love their popcorn I don't recommend ever doing that during the summer haha the glaze melted each piece together into a solid brick and I had to break it apart so I could eat it. Still tasty, but definitely something to buy in the store on the shelves unless it's cooler outside!
    lol I guess you had popcorn brittle. I'm so excited to try other flavours.
  • Debmomto5
    Debmomto5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

I tried the coconut and thought it was really good.