• blankpageargh
    blankpageargh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't have a gym like that let alone enuf bandwidth
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    you don't need a gym and X3 is available on DVD (can be done with little to no equipment following the modifier).

"FOCUS T25 Alpha: Cardio"=Done!
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options

Not much equipment needed for P90X3, just some dumbbells and a chin up bar or resistance bands with door attachment. I got my set of bands on Amazon for about $30. I finally got a chin up bar on Craigslist for $20. And I have never paid full price for any of my Beachbody DVDs. I find them on Craigslist, too!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Guess what happened at lunch...again.
    rrze27hzob6x.jpg
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Start vacation tonight! 4 days of camping/river canoeing followed by 3 days with the family followed by 4 days in Nashville for a team reunion. Going into a dead zone - no phone zone! Think I'm more excited about that than anything.

Have a great week folks!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Ran 3m. Opted out of strength training today so my arms and core can recover enough to withstand a long weekend of drumming.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "FOCUS T25 Alpha: Lower Focus & Alpha: Ab Intervals"=Done!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Its been all easy workouts this week before a sprint distance tri on Sunday. I'll join a group swim tonight and my wife will come along as kayak support. If the weather is good, there will be an outdoor happy hour after the swim. Sunday is race morning, followed by a kayak excursion in the afternoon.

Stay Cool.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday kids. TRX and Boot Camp done. This weekend I am going to a few animal shelters in hopes of a dog who will select me as his human (lol). The problem is I will want to take them all home. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Have a great weekend kids and keep up the good work.
  • wisco69
    wisco69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great to find this group. I'm 48 and have been up and down with my weight till this year. This time I am very serious about my weight and my health, losing 47 pounds since last year i feel much better now.

My goal is to loose 5% body fat and get back some muscle.

Hope everyone enjoy this trip to success.
  • pwhitechurch
    pwhitechurch Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone, fairly new to MFP, was on another app. Not new to losing and logging tho. I am 46, will turn 47 in November. I'm a teacher and I am working out to lose and to stay heart healthy. Friends are welcomed.
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    Welcome newbies! I can't wait to read about your fitness adventures!

Yesterday was a cross-training day so no running, but I did do P90X3 The Challenge and a 4-mile walk. My numbers for the Challenge were 5/15. I was definitely feeling that it had been a while since I'd done anything resembling a pull up. Ouch!! Those were some of the ugliest pull ups ever!

Today is Fartlek Friday! So, today's 6-mile run consisted of my warm up, 8 speed intervals, and cool down. I also did P90X3 CVX using an 8-lb weight. Boy did that feel good when I was done!
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    No P90X3 for me today. Today was the Great Brain Wash 5K Obstacle Run. This is one of my favorite runs. 3.1 miles. 14 inflatable water slides. Tons of fun!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! And good luck to anyone racing! I expect race reports by Monday!!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "FOCUS T25 Stretch"=Done!
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    P90X3 The Warrior and Dynamix...DONE! I had to do both to make up for not doing it yesterday.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "FOCUS T25 Alpha: Total Body Circuit"=Done!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    @Djproulx -- What a great day! Happy Manniversary! You're doing an excellent job of luring me back to triathlons. I'm already committed to 5K and rowing events through the winter, but I'm leaning toward tri training in the spring.

My report: Ran 3m this morning. 10K training starts Friday.