Over 100 lbs to lose?

Replies

• brooks0916
    brooks0916 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm looking to lose 110 pounds. Just now starting my journey. Anyone can add me for support!! I need support and I'll be here to help give support as well.
  • ericaknight1995
    ericaknight1995 Posts: 505 Member
    My goal is to lose about 80-90 pounds. Feel free to add me as well.
  • emtkris
    emtkris Posts: 2 Member
    Looking to lose 130 lbs and just starting. Hoping to connect on here for motivation along with any helpful tips.
  • Taryan23
    Taryan23 Posts: 76 Member
    Hi I've lost 85 so far and I know I wanna lose well over 100 lbs feel free to add me!!
  • daniellelupton86
    daniellelupton86 Posts: 4 Member
    goldiejdb wrote: »
    I have over 100lbs to lose :# I'm just looking at it as losing 10 lbs 10 times or 25 lbs 4xs. It really works with keeping me motivated. Looking for friends who are Dedicated and working towards the same

• kruels_booboo8
    kruels_booboo8 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello, I have about 135 lbs to get to my current goal..Please feel free to add me
  • rbiss
    rbiss Posts: 422 Member
    My first goal is 100 lbs to loose but I ultimately need to loose close to 150 lbs. I like your mindset, 10 lbs at a time, I think I am going to borrow that! I log in everyday and track my food religiously. You can add me if you think it will help!
  • cadhlaureen
    cadhlaureen Posts: 19 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm just starting my journey, 5'7" SW:240's CW:234.2 GW:132 - a little unmotivated because I started exercising and I gained a pound this week, instead of losing it. Been tracking for 4 weeks now, started tracking at 239.4lbs - lost 5lbs. I'm trying not to do things too quickly and minimize stress on myself - otherwise I fall off the wagon.

Feel free to add me!
  • aepaiva
    aepaiva Posts: 1 Member
    Hi!
    I just started this medical weight loss program (literally today was my first day.) I hate it. I'm just drinking powder all day. I can't do it. I am not going to stick with it so I figured I would try this instead.
    I need to lose 100-120 pounds. I'm hoping this can help.
    I'm motivated, just a super picky eater. And I don't believe that making myself miserable and eating food I can't stand, will make me a better, happier, or healthier person.
  • Focus83
    Focus83 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi all, new here. Only day 3 of using mfp. I have more than 100lbs to lose unfortunately. Sick of yo yo dieting and expecting miracles to happen overnight. This time want to be slow and steady. :)
  • MissUnperfect17
    MissUnperfect17 Posts: 1 Member
    HI all! Starting today. I have about 160 to lose. Please feel free to add me.
  • scoutgotout
    scoutgotout Posts: 6 Member
    Hi all! I have at least 100 lbs to lose but thinking about the actual number I want to be at, and how far away that goal is, is discouraging so I don't bother. It's more than 100. I started Keto on 8.7.17, and am down 16lbs as of today. I know it's mostly water weight, and it's going so fast now because there's so much to lose (I easily fluctuate 5lbs in either direction). Ht: 5'7" SW: 315, CW:299.0. For many years, 300lbs was my "time to do something" point; I just couldn't let that scale # start with a 3. After getting married 3 years ago, that went down the drain pretty quick. I've been fluctuating between 307 and 320 for about 2 years now. I want to be done with that. I love the Keto eating, and I'm finding I have so much more energy that I'm doing moderate paced hiking 2-3, days a week for 45-90 mins. (previously was sedentary all day at work and most of every evening). My biggest challenge has been avoiding alcohol, but weighing myself daily helps remind me what I'm working towards. And if I do drink, I'm tracking those calories as well, and considering my day's overall caloric intake. Please add me for support and mutual motivation!
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Friend me, if you'd like...I have, about, forty pounds to lose...
  • annahkelly
    annahkelly Posts: 2 Member
    Me! I need to lose 100 but I'm starting off with a goal of 60.
  • PlacerCounty
    PlacerCounty Posts: 2 Member
    Brand new here! Not sure how to do this. I've got 120 to lose. Just went to a 4 hour Orientation to Weight Loss Surgery class today. I won't do the surgery. Long story, but too many life ruining things it could do. So I'm more motivated than I've been in decades to really try to change the way I eat and move. 10lb goals at a time. Would love the Buddy System type of understanding support.
  • jasminesparks1991
    jasminesparks1991 Posts: 7 Member
    I also am on the journey to lose over 100lbs. I have done Atkins before Haven't tried keto yet. It seems the same but less protein and more fat. I have PCOS and I have been reading that this will reverse it. So not only am I doing this for weight loss but also my health. I'm super motivated and I know I'm going to have slip ups but I'm really determined. So if you want to add me feel free!!
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Feel free to add me ladies, have 250 lbs to lose and way over half way there so far!
  • abstew04
    abstew04 Posts: 36 Member
    Hey! Got to loose over a 100 here. Feel free to add me and anyone else on here. Looking to rebuild my friends list.
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Me too
  • bonnieevans6060
    bonnieevans6060 Posts: 104 Member
    Hi all! I have at least 100 lbs to lose but thinking about the actual number I want to be at, and how far away that goal is, is discouraging so I don't bother. It's more than 100. I started Keto on 8.7.17, and am down 16lbs as of today. I know it's mostly water weight, and it's going so fast now because there's so much to lose (I easily fluctuate 5lbs in either direction). Ht: 5'7" SW: 315, CW:299.0. For many years, 300lbs was my "time to do something" point; I just couldn't let that scale # start with a 3. After getting married 3 years ago, that went down the drain pretty quick. I've been fluctuating between 307 and 320 for about 2 years now. I want to be done with that. I love the Keto eating, and I'm finding I have so much more energy that I'm doing moderate paced hiking 2-3, days a week for 45-90 mins. (previously was sedentary all day at work and most of every evening). My biggest challenge has been avoiding alcohol, but weighing myself daily helps remind me what I'm working towards. And if I do drink, I'm tracking those calories as well, and considering my day's overall caloric intake. Please add me for support and mutual motivation!

Hi! I'm in the same boat as you. I started out at 295 on 7/27/17. Don't mean to sound ignorant with my stupid question but what is "Keto"?