Replies

• mzkayvee
    mzkayvee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! :)
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Reading this just gave me the OOMPH to want to start 30DS tomorrow!!! Your look amazing!!!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! What a difference!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    you give me some hope...I am currently on day 26 out of 30, without a break, and I am UP 2lbs!!! My eating has been great and I have been faithful with completing this program! I sure hope my before and after pics and measurements show what hard work I have done! CONGRATS!!
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your replies!

It's been almost 2 months since these were taken and I've lost another 5.5 lbs. Right now I'm running a 5K three times a week, doing Ripped in 30 twice a week, and 6 Week 6 Pack once a week.

My routine has slowed a lot, but I'm still loosing and still loving my new body! I'm only 2 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight (my eldest is 6.5!).

I'm so happy to have inspired some of you!! These Success Stories have given me so much motivation as well!
  • kmart20
    kmart20 Posts: 72
    Options
    awesome job! it makes me want to start my 30 shred tonight!
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    thats just amazing results..
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I just finished my day 6 on level 1 and this is the push I need to continue. Its definitely a kick in the rear end to get things moving. Your results are amazing!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look wonderful!
  • mhoadley
    mhoadley Posts: 27
    Options
    AMAZING results. Way to go! I just started 30day shred last night. It felt great!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    What fabulous results!
    You look awesome and I love the smile on your after photo
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!
  • jeanlake
    jeanlake Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great dedication - Kudos to you! I'm encouraged, as my pounds are coming off slowly, but I know the inches are going away. Thanks for sharing.
  • jbiancad
    jbiancad Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Seeing these results makes me wanna run to walmart and buy the dvd NOW. You look amazing!
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you for showing the before pics. My tummy looks just like yours and you totally give me hope. I eat a clean diet (for the past 3 weeks) and am noticing a difference but wondering what I should to to tone up my skin. You look amazing - keep it up!
  • daad13
    daad13 Posts: 68
    Options
    This is amazing! Congratulations!!
    I think I've just been inspired to go buy a 30DS dvd myself
  • CatherineMH
    CatherineMH Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That side shot is incredible! You look like you lost at least triple what you did. Great job sticking with it for 30 days! This makes me think I need to check out that program. ;)
  • slclark
    slclark Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred right now. I have not been doing it daily I guess i better kick myself in the butt if I want to get even close the results you did. I bet you feel so proud of yourself. Great job!!! Shonna - mom of three boys
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jacknellis
    Options
    :happy: well done, exellent results! I have the same problem areas as you had in the day 1 pics...... cant wait for my dvd to arrive and start .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!