Airing of grievances, regrets, kudos, pats on the back, and I told ya so's

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Airing of grievances....depression. You are an evil beast. Life is good for me now, lots of positive things happening. Why do you hound me so, depression, you evil *kitten*, always there just waiting to overtake me. Life is good...I should be feeling that. Screw you depression and your bitchy little friends, stress and anxiety.

Couldn't say it any better. Preach on my friend
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Grievance...

When mfp members have little battles and I don't get it. Explain what is going on for those of us who don't know.
    Clearly you want an audience, and I love drama!

It all started with a big pickle...

Thank you!
    I missed what the problem was with that one. I guess some stuff just goes over my head. The giant pickle in the little hand was adorable I thought.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Grievance....

Clients, boss, people interrupting my train of thought when I'm catching up on mfp.
    Can't you see I'm busy?
    Didn't anyone ever tell you it is rude to interrupt a conversation?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    My grievance is towards people who call meetings during the normal lunch hour. I have things to do. People aren't listening anyway because all they can think about is what they are having for lunch. Meetings should be between 9-11am or 2-4pm. I don't want to come in early, miss my lunch or stay late. Thank you

So lunchtime is 11-2? You hiring?
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    My grievance is towards people who call meetings during the normal lunch hour. I have things to do. People aren't listening anyway because all they can think about is what they are having for lunch. Meetings should be between 9-11am or 2-4pm. I don't want to come in early, miss my lunch or stay late. Thank you

So lunchtime is 11-2? You hiring?

Well any time between those hours someone might reasonably be taking a lunch. I work with people in both EST and CST so I am trying to give everyone ample time :)

nm, I'll try working from home
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Grievance...

When mfp members have little battles and I don't get it. Explain what is going on for those of us who don't know.

Thank you!
    I missed what the problem was with that one. I guess some stuff just goes over my head. The giant pickle in the little hand was adorable I thought.

If you're talking about my little hand then THANK YOU

I am!
    I thought your picture was fun and adorable!
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Grievance...

Thank you!

I am!

I'm still mad about it tbh
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Grievance...

Thank you!

Grievance...

Thank you!

I am!

hUNAo.jpg

What will you give us?

Last time I believe the highest bid was $150 each per picture.
  • GlucoseKitten23
    GlucoseKitten23 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Kudos to me for making a big deal out of the sticker being torn and the store manager apologizing to me. I sometimes think I am sick and twisted!

gjvrbps5ft3x.jpg

What is going on with that freezer? I wouldn't call that being sick and twisted. Petty maybe?

• patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Kudos to me for making a big deal out of the sticker being torn and the store manager apologizing to me. I sometimes think I am sick and twisted!

gjvrbps5ft3x.jpg

Why not just grab a different one?
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

gjvrbps5ft3x.jpg

Why not just grab a different one?
    That was the only one with non-homogenized creamtop milk. One glass tastes like a whole meal.

I meant another of the same item.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

gjvrbps5ft3x.jpg

But was the apology sincere?

giphy.webp