Christmas Countdown Challenge (CLOSED GROUP) - Week 1

Options

Replies

• MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    ok figured out the christams one :) anyone have the scale sticker code?
    [/quote]

I think you may be talking about my other sticker next to my Christmas Countdown Challenge sticker? That one is from another challenge I am doing, Club 200.
  • yramesor333
    yramesor333 Posts: 152
    Options
    ok figured out the christams one :) anyone have the scale sticker code?
    [/quote]

I think you may be talking about my other sticker next to my Christmas Countdown Challenge sticker? That one is from another challenge I am doing, Club 200.
    [/quote]
    oh ic thanks :)
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Well, I gained 1.6 this week. But I know why--I went overboard at my nephew's bday party on Thursday. This won't get me down! But after lunch I'm going for a 5-mile walk with a friend, so.... back on track!
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    Tried again. This thing is giving me trouble.

KThom...looking at it, you seem to have it, but need to take the space out of the last [/ img]
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing to good today. I got some pretty bad news today and I am fighting not to be too depressed about it. I guess the good thing to look at is that I haven't started over eating, but I am being really lazy. I just don't feel like going to the gym or anything for that matter. I just want to sit in my dark room and :cry:

Really crossing my fingers that me weighing in tomorrow will give me a reason to cheer up.......
  • sarah61587
    sarah61587 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have had a super rough week and failed miserably with getting enough water. I found out that I have several bulging discs and two torn ones in my back so the doc has told me no real exercise until I have another MRI and we figure out what we are going to do :( On a positive note, I am down to 233.8, so a lose of 1.2 pounds! I haven't had a chance to read through all of the posts yet, what is the code for the christmas sticker? And how do you add it to your profile?
  • wolfpack111
    Options
    Week 1 challenge was a breeze for me! I really do enjoy fruits and veggies! Maybe fruits more than veggies but anyways! I always drank about 70 oz of water! I am eating about 1300 calories average everyday and not eating my exercise calories... maybe I should because this week I only lost like .5 a lb.! This week my own personal goal is to work out 5 days and even on the days that I am doing strength training I want to do some cardio hopefully this will be a good week!

Good luck to everyone! :)
  • luvmyjp
    luvmyjp Posts: 49
    Options
    Weekly check in: did good with the challenges
    Current weight:202.8 lost 5lbs this week
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

So I injured my hip halfway through the week so I haven't been able to exercise since Wed (and it's killing me, who would have thought!!). However I have drunk all my water and eaten all my vege intake for the week. If you are hinting at a burpee challenge this week I may not be able to complete it (due to hip) however I will up my vege to 5 a day and I'll drink the amount of water you suggest.

After all that is said and done I have lost 2.1pounds this week taking me to 240.9 :happy:
  • yramesor333
    yramesor333 Posts: 152
    Options
    this cake recipe im posting is from WW, just tried it and its pretty good,my 23 yr old son loved it and said it was very moist!!

orange cream cake

cake mix ( I use sugarfree white cake)

1 can of diet orange soda and bake (or any diet will do)
    mix both together and bake
    topping cool
    whip low fat
    sugarfree cheese cake pudding mix (half small box)
    fold pudding in cool whip spread on cake put in frig. for an hour
  • nhill2733
    nhill2733 Posts: 20
    Options
    Weighed in today and the scale didn't budge still at 290 :( guess it could be much worse - glad this is a long challenge. Bring on next week!!!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    The scale did not move this week hopefully once my son leaves for college things will calm down!

2266510.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Just the water down real well
    veggies and fruits -yes! and will keep that up.
    though sodium has kicked me hard (tonights real crab cakes I made did not help)
    bring on next week-
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Since I gained 1.6lbs at weigh in today (went nuts Thursday at my nephew's bday dinner), I decided to walk extra today. After lunch I burned 624 calories on a long walk, and now I just got home from another walk where I burned 524 calories. 1148 calories burned today, yay!!
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I struggled today... Oh well tomorrow is a new day... Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far..
  • TruckerChick
    TruckerChick Posts: 263
    Options
    Went to Costco today and bought a big thing of V8 juice... I figure that will help me get my veggies on days I don't eat enough. I mostly get enough fruits and veggies throughout the week, but sometimes I fix supper for the boys and they hate veggies. I try to keep single serving microwavable veggies in the freezer, but that's not always possible. I don't mind drinking them, tho! (And yes, I got the low sodium kind! :tongue: )
  • Felesina1
    Felesina1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Hay gang,
    I haven't checked in for awhile. I work very crazy hours with 3 jobs. I've been up and down on the water, but good with the veggies/fruits until today - gave my fruit to my honey whom is working an extra shift tonight. I'm really struggling with the weight thing. I found that I started to gain weight after getting down to my lowest in God knows how long; then started to creep back up. I thought maybe because I've bumped up my exercise and haven't been eating back my exercise calories that maybe I was getting into starvation mode. So I've tried to eat back a small portion of my exercise calories, and I'm still gaining..... I'm frustrated and not so sure where to go from here. Any thoughts or suggestions would be most helpful.
  • CarolM742
    CarolM742 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Weigh In for today 189.2
    Start 190.2
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Checking in for week 1:
    SW 152.6
    CW 156.2

As I mentioned, I was on vacation this week and ate a lot of high sodium foods, so I'm hoping that part of that gain is water weight and I might be back a little closer to my starting weight next week....
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    I Love That I Got In On This Challenge! Long Term Accountability...And A Bunch Of New Friends! Whoo Hoo!

Weighing In For Week 1:

Starting: 259.9
    Week 1: 259.3 (-0.6)

Hey, I'll Take It...A Loss Is A Loss!

And Again, Jenn Said It Best......WELCOME TO THE MARATHON! :wink: