Options
    Checking in.....
    198.3 *down 2.1 lbs :happy:
  • yramesor333
    Options
    [delete
  • yramesor333
    Options
    hello my CCC friends !!!! ive done great on the water and fruits and veggies!!!! exercise hasnt been good !!! excuse excuses and excuses ,just away 2 get out of doing any !!!! oh my knees hurt (i need both knee cap replaced) oh its 2 hot my asthma will flare up, blahhhhh, blahhhhh blahhhhh !!!
    so i had hubby digg the exercise bike out !!! and bought a bike !!! (wish i had a place for the treadmill ugh,but dont right now ,cause my grandbabies toys and playpen !!! im about to stick it right infront of the tv lol throw the coffee table out !!)
    so this is a new week for me !!! gonna get back up on the wagon or should i say bike !!! lol
    here are my measurements and weigh in jenn
    weighed 216
    weight now 213

arms...16
    waste...39
    hips...48
    thighs...29
    hope i did this right lol..i dont know how to measure really lol
    sorry jenn,i had daughter double check and i was way off there right now
    weighed 216
    weight now 213

arms...16
    waste...39
    hips...48
    thighs...29
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    SW: 208
    CW: 205
  • Butterbuns30
    Butterbuns30 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    SW: 242.0
    CW: 237.2
    Not bad considering I had my cycle all week and the chocolate devil and I were friends the whole time. Some of the kids gone and now I shall be able to start working out again. Let's see how we do. :flowerforyou:
  • Butterbuns30
    Butterbuns30 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    BTW thanks for the CCC thing. :)
  • roseagee
    roseagee Posts: 26
    Options
    Well heres my weigh-in :mad:
    CW: 222.8

I so gained 3lbs. But its all my fault! I didnt exercise at all, I only completed the challenge 2 days, and I ate really bad. I eat good for breakfast and lunch but dinner is awful and during the night. I wake up at night a lot and I eat half asleep. :yawn:

So I have no exuses or anyone to blame but myself. I just wish I had a easy button because this is really hard with 3 little kids! :cry: I feel so disapointted in myself! But I am ready to start with a clean slate and begin the week strong. :indifferent:
  • azeria
    Options
    Well heres my weigh-in :mad:
    CW: 222.8

I so gained 3lbs. But its all my fault! I didnt exercise at all, I only completed the challenge 2 days, and I ate really bad. I eat good for breakfast and lunch but dinner is awful and during the night. I wake up at night a lot and I eat half asleep. :yawn:

So I have no exuses or anyone to blame but myself. I just wish I had a easy button because this is really hard with 3 little kids! :cry: I feel so disapointted in myself! But I am ready to start with a clean slate and begin the week strong. :indifferent:

Hang in there! you can do it! Only one day at a time. Focus on the next challenge and don't be too hard on yourself.

As a team facing this challenge we are all in this together.
  • azeria
    Options
    Testing 123

just want to see if I posted the CCC sticker right
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sadly I couldn't make it to the gym this weekend like I wanted to so I will update with the most current information which is from Thursday.

SW: 225
    CW: 222
    Goal weight by Christmas: 190

My updated measurements are on page 11 if you want to update the chart Jen. It's totally up to you.

I'm very happy with my 3 pounds of weight loss. I did well on the challenge but it was way harder on the weekend. I didn't get in my fruits and veggies but I did very well with the water. I got in some other exercise other than the gym which was nice. I am definitely looking forward to the new fitness challenge tomorrow. Good luck to everyone next week!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Testing 123

just want to see if I posted the CCC sticker right

add [ img ] before the image link, and [ / img ] after the image link, but take out ALL the spaces :)
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Checking in:
    SW: 214
    CW: 209

The water and veggie challenge really worked for me this week!
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I did the weigh in yesterday and was happy with it.
    then horrible salt cravings!! I gave in JUST alittle(crackers-5 torilla chips(10) and avacado)
    well this morning I have a 3 lbs gain :(
    so pushing the water and natural fruits and veggies..dinner a veggie night.

BTW
    awesome job EVERYONE!!:bigsmile:
    what a fantastic start.

Yes, drink LOTs of water, it always makes my relationship with the scale a happier one :)
    Also, I try really hard not to weigh myself until at least 2 days after I eat out or make a choice I'm not too happy with.
  • Felesina1
    Felesina1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Howdy all! So my weight this am was 140.6 - makes a 4 pound loss; but I don't know what all to contribute it to. Either a really good bowel movement that hasn't happened in 4 days, starting to run and swim, or what or all??? Who knows, but either way I'm thrilled to see the scale read this number! I look forward to this week's challenges.
  • azeria
    Options
    Trying again
  • azeria
    Options
    And trying yet again
  • azeria
    Options
    Ok this is my last try. If you don't see the ccc sticker below, I'm asking for help... I added all the img... if it is not there can someone copy and paste the link here so that I can have it?
  • VolatileChocolate
    Options
    You've managed to remove the [ ] boxes from around img. find the link and recopy and paste it, then just remove the spaces.

x
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    You've managed to remove the [ ] boxes from around img. find the link and recopy and paste it, then just remove the spaces.

x

Yeah, you need the [ ] brackets around the img and /img tags. We can't just post the link, because it will just turn into the picture in the post :(
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Dang off to work before I know this weeks challenges... Oh well I guess I will have my challenges go from Tuesday-Tuesday....hope everyone has a great week!!