New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,334 Member
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    I'm a new convert to the Church of PB2

bought both varieties for the first time yesterday, instant addiction.
    I started using this a while back , thanks to this sight
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Got some samples after I saw @hgtcta post on this brand 38rynexxu8sv.jpg
    h0h7ia1b02mp.jpg
    can't wait to try
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    For everyone looking around for the new Halo Tops, you might wanna just go on their store locator on the website and search for the flavour you want in your area. Vegas hasnt gotten any of the new ones yet so I dont even look around for them until I know they're around lol.

I found some new ones at Smith's
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    For everyone looking around for the new Halo Tops, you might wanna just go on their store locator on the website and search for the flavour you want in your area. Vegas hasnt gotten any of the new ones yet so I dont even look around for them until I know they're around lol.

Doesn't work. I saw one of the flavors at Shop Rite but the search returns no results.
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    I've been reading this thread lately like:
    h72xu1nn4dpf.jpg
    :)

I'm not a pumpkin spice person - peppermint everything is my jam, so I'm holding out for the winter flavors :)
  • jenn_zimm
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Target products drive by....

Apple Oreos
    M&Ms Cookies and Screeem
    Mini candy corn (I don't think anyone but me cares and I don't much like candy corn but the mini version just tastes really good :)).

Just tried the apple pie Oreos. They are legit.

Trying the Apple Pie Oreos tomorrow.

I passed them by yesterday...going to have to make another run to Target. If they're anything like the blueberry pie oreos I am IN
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    v5j5s96gmv1w.png
    Well I tried the waffles and they were VERY good. I just ate one plain to really taste the waffle. It had a lot more chocolate chis in it that I didn't expect. It tasted like a chocolate chip muffin and the waffle base was not as bland as I was expecting. Don't know how this compares to other products since I never really buy chocolate chip waffles. I don't think they would be as good as eggo for example, but I loved how a whole giant belgian waffle was only 150 ish calories when usually frozen ones are 250.

Had another topped with walden farms maple syrup and warmed berries and it was DELICIOUS!!! Would buy this again if not so expensive. I like the macros for a whole belgian waffle. I weighed one of them and it was only a tiny bit more than the packaging states so one was about 160 calories, so pretty accurate.

Going to try muffins and donuts next wonder if they will taste the same but in muffin and donut form lol.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    ANyone ever try lions choice products? I want to try their peanut butter..2rcrz6lkmzqj.png
    and ALL the cookie dough LOL

http://www.thelionspack.com/cookie-dough.html i1gbcg5fxq58.png

They even have nice pancake mixes like coffee cake which sounds good and muffin mix. Wonder how they compare to kodiak cakes.

Ohhhhh you just cost me a lot of money. LOL

• JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    jenn_zimm wrote: »

Apple Oreos
    M&Ms Cookies and Screeem
    Mini candy corn (I don't think anyone but me cares and I don't much like candy corn but the mini version just tastes really good :)).

I passed them by yesterday...going to have to make another run to Target. If they're anything like the blueberry pie oreos I am IN

I think the filling is really sweet. Too sweet! And that usually isn't a problem for me.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Throwing it out there that Halo Top is working on even more new flavors -- TBD :p
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I tried these today. Meh.
    on-cake-bites-chocolate-frosted-donut.jpg

Also this. I liked the taste of the apples but I only saw one blueberry in it. Really good.
    Blueberry-Pomegranate-front-500px.jpg
  • jenn_zimm
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »

I just bought some of these today - what didn't you love about them?
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »

I just bought some of these today - what didn't you love about them?

I don't like the texture. Plus it didn't taste like a donut to me. I'm not a huge fan of any of the flavours so I wasn't surprised I didn't like this one. Oh yeah one bar is much better when it comes to donut flavor.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Throwing it out there that Halo Top is working on even more new flavors -- TBD :p

I'm hoping and also not hoping one is cotton candy... if it (finally) is, I'm sure it will be good. But I'll also be extremely poor because I have zero self control with that flavor and I'd be compelled to continuously purchase them all off the shelf XD
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    So I think that I've realized what my issue is with HT... I like the taste, it just doesn't give me the feeling of satisfaction that I get from real ice cream and I still crave carbs when I've eaten a pint (possibly linked to the fact that it was day 2 of my period).

What I want to see is some hazelnut or white chocolate flavors.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    ANyone ever try lions choice products? I want to try their peanut butter..2rcrz6lkmzqj.png
    and ALL the cookie dough LOL

http://www.thelionspack.com/cookie-dough.html i1gbcg5fxq58.png

They even have nice pancake mixes like coffee cake which sounds good and muffin mix. Wonder how they compare to kodiak cakes.

Ohhhhh you just cost me a lot of money. LOL

What did you buy?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Apple Oreos
    M&Ms Cookies and Screeem

The Apple Pie Oreos are tasty in small doses! It definitely is slightly reminiscent of eating an Apple Pie minus the crumbles on top. Today I ate five, but after eating a few the artificial flavoring does get a tad overbearing. If Talenti is on sale at some point I'm planning on buying the Talenti Caramel Apple Pie gelato & crumbling some Oreos on top.