Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Wendy, I am ok. The house got some water and it's been crazy as my work clinic has been closed all week. I am looking forward to getting back to normal soon. Just have work to do on the house.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Thanks, Wendy, I am ok. The house got some water and it's been crazy as my work clinic has been closed all week. I am looking forward to getting back to normal soon. Just have work to do on the house.

I hope there isn't to much to clean up.
    Thanks for getting back so quickly.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I confess that Quik's awesome back piece is making the possibility of me getting the Prefontaine ink I want after my 50 Miler much more likely :D

Hey, Jess!!! *waving

Hey! I swear I lurk in here on the regular but my brain is shot from training atm. Those double long run weekends man!

Did you run your ultra yet?

Plus I'm sure it's shot from the kids haha. My sister's five kids always wear me out after a visit.

No I run Whistler 50 Mile on October 14. September is my highest volume training month for the year and Ben's gone 60% of the month soooo...my treadmill is going to be seeing an obscene amount of 30k days #sendbrains
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    I confess that Quik's awesome back piece is making the possibility of me getting the Prefontaine ink I want after my 50 Miler much more likely :D

Hey, Jess!!! *waving

Hey! I swear I lurk in here on the regular but my brain is shot from training atm. Those double long run weekends man!

Plus I'm sure it's shot from the kids haha. My sister's five kids always wear me out after a visit.

No I run Whistler 50 Mile on October 14. September is my highest volume training month for the year and Ben's gone 60% of the month soooo...my treadmill is going to be seeing an obscene amount of 30k days #sendbrains

:astonished: So much running Good luck with it all!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    It's gone so quiet! Where are you all hiding? Hope everyone is well. I have 10 weeks of pregnancy left. It's really flown this time!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    It's gone so quiet! Where are you all hiding? Hope everyone is well. I have 10 weeks of pregnancy left. It's really flown this time!

Holy moly! That was quick!

It's been busy with school starting, and football, and gym time, and camping, and... :D Hubby's schedule is changing, too, just to throw more into the mix.
    I keep waiting for things to level out, and they never seem to. Something else just pops up. My boss gave me a project yesterday that he wants by Friday, so I shouldn't even be on her now. I should be working on it. :|
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Hiiii, been busy as all hell with work and training. I think soon I'll be able to pop in more often and say hello!

So I just survived my first Month End, my brain was mush by the end of it but I learned a lot and figured out the best way for me to handle it all. So hopefully next Month End is going to relatively compared to the one we just did.
    In other news! Today I squatted 200 (15 under my competition squat) and it moved EASY, so we are aiming for between 250-300 in November.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Hiiii, been busy as all hell with work and training. I think soon I'll be able to pop in more often and say hello!

So I just survived my first Month End, my brain was mush by the end of it but I learned a lot and figured out the best way for me to handle it all. So hopefully next Month End is going to relatively compared to the one we just did.
    In other news! Today I squatted 200 (15 under my competition squat) and it moved EASY, so we are aiming for between 250-300 in November.

Yes! That's an awesome squat goal. I'd kill to hit 250 in November!
  • MissKalhan
    Options

Wana trade squat for bench? I'm still under 100 and it's driving me BATTY.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

<3
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Hey, Jess!!! *waving

<3

That's still an impressive mileage feat!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Not really. :D Can we do a "best ball" kinda thing where we get to use the number of whoever is higher? LOL
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Just been plugging along with weight loss for the second time & have been back on track since July 20th. I've gone from around 239 (I think that was some sodium, bloating, etc. from my massive binges around that time) to 209 & some odd ounces today. For the time being I'm trying to average around a two pound loss per week, but once I get closer to 190ish I'll move it to around 1.5-1 pound a week. Today I had what I called a mini eat what I want day (I called it that after the fact) & demolished a whole bag of White Pumpkin Pie M&Ms. Instead of letting it defeat my spirits & want to start a massive binge I just figured out what I could eat calorie wise for the rest of the week to try & aim for a two pound weight loss.

That's awesome, Kelly! Way to go!
  • MissKalhan
    Options

Not really. :D Can we do a "best ball" kinda thing where we get to use the number of whoever is higher? LOL

LOL I can settle with that! For real I need over freaking 100 already, I can't seem to figure out at all.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    Just been plugging along with weight loss for the second time & have been back on track since July 20th. I've gone from around 239 (I think that was some sodium, bloating, etc. from my massive binges around that time) to 209 & some odd ounces today. For the time being I'm trying to average around a two pound loss per week, but once I get closer to 190ish I'll move it to around 1.5-1 pound a week. Today I had what I called a mini eat what I want day (I called it that after the fact) & demolished a whole bag of White Pumpkin Pie M&Ms. Instead of letting it defeat my spirits & want to start a massive binge I just figured out what I could eat calorie wise for the rest of the week to try & aim for a two pound weight loss.

Holy wow! Well done! I'm only just managed to shift 10lbs in 9 months! That's a massive achievement! Or maybe mine is just really, really rubbish. *sigh* I'll get my butt in gear one day.
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    @quiksylver296 since I know you will be stoked as I am on this. FINALLY MOVED 95Lbs ON BENCH LIKE IT WAS AN OPENER!!! COME ON 100'S!!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    @quiksylver296 since I know you will be stoked as I am on this. FINALLY MOVED 95Lbs ON BENCH LIKE IT WAS AN OPENER!!! COME ON 100'S!!!!

034jdthqhyvc.jpg
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

This is amazing Kelly! Way to see the forest for the trees- m&m's can't beat you babe!

What a beast, good for you!

Things are interesting here right now. Tomorrow is my peak long run before Whistler (80k/50mi since I train to 100% of race distance) and aside from being out half the skin on my right foot training has gone really well. I feel good going into it.

My oldest two are having really big issues with their eyes (my oldest is a -11, middle just diagnosed asll -13) and my oldest has just gone into kindy but already having issues that we think are vision related. A lot of "I am a terrible mother" feelz up in here.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Congratulations!