Married and flirty....?

Options

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Ok I know I'm not the only one here. I'm not here to cheat but just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't still look at the menu! LoL Just check in and see who's looking!

This just screams gross.

Let me guess...you've "innocently" messaged women on here to tell them how beautiful they are and only friend request females...bc nothing says "devoted husband" like a shirtless pic and a post checking to see who else wants to be emotionally unfaithful to their spouse.

What do devoted husbands wear on their pics?

Tattooed wedding band.

My husband says he gets hit on more when he wears his wedding band.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Ok I know I'm not the only one here. I'm not here to cheat but just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't still look at the menu! LoL Just check in and see who's looking!

This just screams gross.

Let me guess...you've "innocently" messaged women on here to tell them how beautiful they are and only friend request females...bc nothing says "devoted husband" like a shirtless pic and a post checking to see who else wants to be emotionally unfaithful to their spouse.

Tattooed wedding band.

It's true, I hit on him a lot
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

This just screams gross.

Tattooed wedding band.

It's true, I hit on him a lot

I don't blame you.
  • Ironandwine69
    Options

This just screams gross.

Tattooed wedding band.

thats the reason i dont wear mine lol

Isn't that weird how it works.
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options

This just screams gross.

Nothing.
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options

This just screams gross.

Tattooed wedding band.

That's true
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

This just screams gross.

Tattooed wedding band.

Two things come to mind to me about this

1) People who are "taken" must have something desirable about them, there is a certain attractiveness about that even if you don't know what it is
    2) It's "safe" to flirt with a person who is in a relationship...it won't be taken as seriously, It's kinda like me flirting with a girl...it's just in good fun

I think there's some truth to this. Maybe I should start wearing my old wedding ring and see if I get hit on. I have people say to me all the time "how can you be single???", like there's something wrong with me because I'm single.
  • Ironandwine69
    Options

This just screams gross.

Tattooed wedding band.

1) People who are "taken" must have something desirable about them, there is a certain attractiveness about that even if you don't know what it is
    2) It's "safe" to flirt with a person who is in a relationship...it won't be taken as seriously, It's kinda like me flirting with a girl...it's just in good fun

I think there's some truth to this. Maybe I should start wearing my old wedding ring and see if I get hit on. I have people say to me all the time "how can you be single???", like there's something wrong with me because I'm single.

I don't know if it works the same for us women. I don't wear my wedding ring, but I don't know if it made a difference when I used to wear it.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

This just screams gross.

Tattooed wedding band.

I don't know if it works the same for us women. I don't wear my wedding ring, but I don't know if it made a difference when I used to wear it.

I got hit on all the time when I was married. I think it's "safe" flirting. They know they don't have much of a chance
  • Ironandwine69
    Options

This just screams gross.

Tattooed wedding band.

I got hit on all the time when I was married. I think it's "safe" flirting. They know they don't have much of a chance

I get hit on all the time too, sometimes by guys half my age. But I should wear my ring and see if there is any difference.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Oh look! A married person who admits he's married. You're a rare breed around here!

I've got me a Trophywife, I damn sure do.

she just rolls her eyes when I call her that.

I told her: "It's either, 'trophywife' or 'me and my old lady', it's your choice."

her reply: "why not just call me by my name?"

"pfft, where's the fun in that??"
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Oh look! A married person who admits he's married. You're a rare breed around here!

I told her: "It's either, 'trophywife' or 'me and my old lady', it's your choice."

But you can call her a different name every night and it will be like a brand new woman each time.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

But you can call her a different name every night and it will be like a brand new woman each time.

she once, a few years ago, received a piece of mail addressed to: "Jodi P. (last name)".

Jodi is not her last name. In fact, it's not even close.

Sometimes I'll still call her 'Jodi' or 'Jodi-P' . .... she's not amused.
This discussion has been closed.