FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    1st day of the challenge!!! :bigsmile:

100 jumping jacks

:bigsmile: GO TEAM FLAB TO FAB :bigsmile:
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Got up this morning and have done my 100 jumping jacks, 100 crunches, now mega cleaning cats room and dining/kitchen, hopefully getting more in before I need to get ready for interview
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!!!

VERY motivated to get this started!! Will be doing the jumping jacks in sets of 10 since I'm at work until 4:30!

I will take picture today! And I have my measurements ready! :D

Go TEAM FLAB2FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Just found my team and the forum. I'll be messaging our Cpt with info that was requested. Ready to get on board. Got my gym clothes ready for the gym after work.
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    100 jumping jacks, Done! Woohoo...let's do this team FROM FLAB TO FAB !!! you can all do this I have faith in each and every one of you...
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Awesome for those of you who already completed your jumping jacks!! I dare you to do another 100!

:bigsmile:
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Awesome for those of you who already completed your jumping jacks!! I dare you to do another 100!

You're on!! :bigsmile:

I'm off to do another set of 100!! :laugh:
  • fitmommy2012
    Options

OK! DId ANOTHER set of 100 Jumping Jacks, that makes 200 Jacks for the day! YAY! I also gulped down another 16 ounces of water, which puts me up to 32 ounces of water already for the day! YEAH! Half way to my water intake goal! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kapeluza
    Options

OK! DId ANOTHER set of 100 Jumping Jacks, that makes 200 Jacks for the day! YAY! I also gulped down another 16 ounces of water, which puts me up to 32 ounces of water already for the day! YEAH! Half way to my water intake goal! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Woo hoo!!! That's awesome! :D
  • AnaBananaChan
    Options
    test!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    I am from Detroit, MI!!!
    I'm just curious where everyone's from? I'm in Florida. :glasses:

Also, I'm gonna change my weight loss goal to 10 pounds. That'll get me under 160!!!

Oh, I forgot. Are we supposed to e-mail a recent pic?
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Hey there Ladies! I just want to post a little bit of inspiration and motivation for you! If you think you can, you can...but if you think you can't YOU'RE RIGHT! So, always give it a try!

I have a few ladies who have yet to send me stats...I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD them please.

As far as the photos, feel free to post them on your profile (they do not have to be your main picture, unless you opt for it to be, but that would be an awesome place for it. I will post mine this evening.

Please keep track of your points because they will be due, in addition to your weigh in results, BY SUNDAY MORNING. So, I should get an inbox from each of you with a weight and the number of points that you earned for the week. If you would like me to do your weekly tabulations, then send me your points daily.

To those who have finished or are working on jumping jacks...BEAUTIFUL! You all are AWESOMELYSPLENDERIFIC (yes, I make up my own words and you can too)! I am still working on my first 100, but will knock out 200 today, IN ADDITION to other exercise!

Remember...WE CAN DO IT...WE WILL DO IT...CONSIDER IT DONE! Any questions, hit me up via inbox!!!
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Wait what?? Points huh??? Oops I don't recall seeing any information regarding this points! Where do I find this info please?!

Nevermind - found the info :D
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    100 jumping jacks done!! 32ounces done..I will have my 64ounces done before 6pm est...
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Way to go everyone, you rock!! Getting started on those extra 100 jumping jacks!!! 22oz water down 42 to go
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Also....remember, in addition to the daily exercise challenges, we have other goals to meet as well. We get bonus points for the following:

1) LOG: Complete your food diary from Monday through Saturday
    2) CALORIES: Remain UNDER calories from Monday through Saturday
    3) DRINK & LOG: At least 64 ounces of water must be drank and logged from Monday through Saturday

If EACH of you do this, we get 5 extra points. So we ALL need to do this to get our points for the week.

Give yourself ONE POINT each day for completing the daily exercise challenge and let me know how many you have earned for the week.
  • fitmommy2012
    Options
    Also....remember, in addition to the daily exercise challenges, we have other goals to meet as well. We get bonus points for the following:

3) DRINK & LOG: At least 64 ounces of water must be drank and logged from Monday through Saturday

If EACH of you do this, we get 5 extra points. So we ALL need to do this to get our points for the week.

Give yourself ONE POINT each day for completing the daily exercise challenge and let me know how many you have earned for the week.

Ok so the most we can get for points a week individually is 5 right (1 for each day that we complete the challenges) ? Just curious....
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I just figured out and found forum!!!!!sorry I'm little behind and this is my first challenge...anyways.. imma get on the jumping jacks and as of now i have downed 101 ounces of water!!!!!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    No, we can get six points...remember, challenge weeks are from Monday to Saturday. The extra 5 points are for us as a team.

Ok so the most we can get for points a week individually is 5 right (1 for each day that we complete the challenges) ? Just curious....
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Awesome!
    I just figured out and found forum!!!!!sorry I'm little behind and this is my first challenge...anyways.. imma get on the jumping jacks and as of now i have downed 101 ounces of water!!!!!