The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Nhoff70
    Nhoff70 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm in my late forties (47 to be exact) and have been on here for a week. I love the enthusiasm and happy that there are like-minded people doing our best to get fit and be accountable for what we eat. Please feel free to add me!!
  • HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I added you.
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    B)
  • joslynlorenz
    joslynlorenz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! I am a 42 yo female. not really sure what my goals are, I guess to get healthier. I am doing the keto diet with my brother. Promised him I'd try it for 2 weeks. I'm concerned that, with any substatial weight loss, things will become saggy which will cause image issues that I don't have just being heavy.
  • bweath2
    bweath2 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    44 and ready to get in the best shape of my life. All friend requests welcome.
  • HotMermaid729
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Awesome! I added some new friends.

I'm pushing 50 but feeling 25! Feel free to add me from here, or the "hi...looking for friends/motivation" thread in the "introduce yourself" section of the community pages.

Yellow star both threads so you can find them easier.

And as always...get up and MOVE! B)
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 (going on 44) :) feel free to add me
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    griff0326 wrote: »
    Hey all, I'm 42, I've been back in to this for about 2&1/2 years now. It only took getting to 300 lbs, being prediabetic and high blood pressure to smack some sense in me. Currently 230, I've been off my blood pressure meds for 9 months and my sugar is normal. Loving being back into lifting and jogging. Feel free to add

Very well done mate :)
  • vern159
    vern159 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello... I've been at this weight loss/getting in shape journey for many years. I've been doing boot camp (HIIT) classes 4-5x a week for over two years now. I'm proof that you can't outwork a bad diet! I've put up my best fight but now admit defeat. So it back to tracking and making myself accountable. This has worked for me in the past but I've stopped... thinking I don't need to do it anymore. This time, I'm sticking with it !!
  • vanilla_frosting
    vanilla_frosting Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I'm 47 (and 1/2). I've decided that I want to be the best possible me to hit the big 5-0. I'm insulin resistant, have high cholesterol and PCOS. I'm tired of being on medications for these health problems. I've lost almost 17 pounds and need to get off @ 38 more.

Add me if you'd like. I'm on here just about every day. I don't post much, but I'm here for encouragement (which goes both ways).

Julie
  • Meghanebk
    Meghanebk Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    42 and starting over after years! Add me if you like, I mostly lurk.
  • yesyesohgodyes
    yesyesohgodyes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi all, i would love to meet more people, for mutual motivation, and accountability. Well hell, who knows maybe we end up becoming friends. So feel free to hit that friendship button on my profile.
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. Almost 44 yrs old here although it's hard for me to believe. Would love some friends in the same age group.
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'm 36, so I just barely made the cut :wink:
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Just turned 40 in July. I have previously lost 50 lbs, due stress and other factors, I guess I gave up . And now Im right back where I started. literally 3 lbs from my highest weight.

Please feel free to friend me anyone!

• mlh6468
    mlh6468 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    50 something here--feel free to add me!
  • HeatherScottTN
    HeatherScottTN Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 so not a young kid, friend me and let's reach our goals and get in better shape. One Choice at a time! CHOOSE WISELY!
  • Silent_Angst
    Silent_Angst Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all .. 38 yr old former smoker looking to lose the 2 stone I put on since .. ! Will need all the help I can get so feel free to add me .. Thnks
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    41 in November, daily logger and commenter. Feel free to add me :)