True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I find it very frustrating when others can't seem to tell the difference between a legitimate cry for help and someone who is just out for attention.

Wanna talk about it?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I find it very frustrating when others can't seem to tell the difference between a legitimate cry for help and someone who is just out for attention.

Sometimes the ones that are out for attention are such good actors/actresses it's hard to tell that it's really just a cry for attention.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Omg, I know someone who's kid is a freaking monster and she tried to say that they were probably gifted... Imagine my surprise when test showed otherwise

Was it like this

chfptp37h417.gif

Lol...
    IC some kids just need an *kitten* whipping
  • WorkerDrone83
    edited September 2017
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    When a woman is getting too aggressive with me I tell her "send dudes" and that puts her right in her place because I won't be objectified like that not dancing on my grave

The 'D' and the 'N' are pretty far apart on a keyboard. Is that really what you tell them?
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    When a woman is getting too aggressive with me I tell her "send dudes" and that puts her right in her place because I won't be objectified like that not dancing on my grave

The 'D' and the 'N' are pretty far apart on a keyboard. Is that really what you tell them?

I was thinking the same thing
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Yes I won't tolerate aggressive women

I'm out :lol:
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    Whoever insightful my post send me a message but don't be too aggregated because you already know what I'm gonna tell you to go

Err... I think you're a bit too cunning to be understood, but it was I who clicked 'insightful' on your post. Because it provided insight. Be proud, brother.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    MichSmish wrote: »
    Sometimes I really like to sleep alone.

Love sleeping alone

But not every night, thank you.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    You and me bother brother

Pooh bear is that you? Also what the @hellvee why the barrs?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess I've declined 3 phone calls this morning so far because I'm not in the mood to talk.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess sometimes I get a little scared of never finding someone to grow old with and having to do it all alone.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    This morning I woke up with the intention of working through the want ads in the newspaper. I saw no management positions so I went back to bed.