Team Feelin' Nauti (closed group)

Options

Replies

• DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    It looks like Sunday would work best for the team as our rest/water day.

Triple days still seem open. I would really like Wednesday, as I have four hours of work outs scheduled, with friends for accountability. My pole class is usually that night, but I'm not sure if it made or not, as we're moving into a new session. So, ultimately, two hours for sure, maybe four hours.

Any other big workout days planned for any of you?
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Any other big workout days planned for any of you?

My biggest burn days will probably be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday... with Wednesday being the biggest burn most likely. I'm trying out new classes all week at my gym, and I have three that I wanted to check out on Wednesday. That makes me sound like some sort of workout freak (and I probably am), but really... I only have a few more weeks of freedom before the fall semester starts, so I wanted to try out some new classes and maybe change up my routine a bit. I'm just looking to see if there's any other classes that I really enjoy and would like to go to on a regular basis.

That being said though, I really don't mind where our triple days are, I'm pretty flexible with my schedule right now.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I could make Wedn work for triples too. I'll have BBL 6x a week but can add my runs in on the triple days for sure.
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    Friday should be my biggest burn day.Sunday for rest sounds good. And I'm flexible on the triple days too. I'll do my best to add extra any day that is a triple.
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    So, how does Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday sound for triples days with rest day on Sunday? I think I've accounted for everyone who has responded here with hitting at least one of their biggest burn days.

We exchanged blows with Team Jack SparRow Row Row and gained 8814 Calories from them, equaling 176.28 miles! They attacked us for a gain of 7158 cals and 143.16 miles.

My weigh in today was 170. Finally a loss from July 9th! Sheesh. July started off with a bang and ended with a fizzle. My goal for August is to lose 6 lbs, which would bring me into a healthy BMI range. If I can take charge of my eating and eat at home as much as possible, I can accomplish that goal. We shall see!

**Sorry, I've been a bit MIA. I had unexpected guests this weekend and had to prepare.
  • kathywoo10
    kathywoo10 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I usually burn more calories on Saturday than Friday especially when I start working again. When I come home from work on Friday I usually just want to nap. Ans on Saturdays we have so much more time to burn cals....just my opinion...
  • ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    So, how does Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday sound for triples days with rest day on Sunday? I think I've accounted for everyone who has responded here with hitting at least one of their biggest burn days.

We exchanged blows with Team Jack SparRow Row Row and gained 8814 Calories from them, equaling 176.28 miles! They attacked us for a gain of 7158 cals and 143.16 miles.

My weigh in today was 170. Finally a loss from July 9th! Sheesh. July started off with a bang and ended with a fizzle. My goal for August is to lose 6 lbs, which would bring me into a healthy BMI range. If I can take charge of my eating and eat at home as much as possible, I can accomplish that goal. We shall see!

**Sorry, I've been a bit MIA. I had unexpected guests this weekend and had to prepare.

That sounds good to me!
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    I usually burn more calories on Saturday than Friday especially when I start working again. When I come home from work on Friday I usually just want to nap. Ans on Saturdays we have so much more time to burn cals....just my opinion...

I can switch my highest burn to Sat if needed. Fri.is one of the only days I have gym access so it tends to be a higher burn but I am flexible. Sat.might be easier for more of the crew?? Regardless let's get rowing!!
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    Sorry ladies and gent. No workout today. I got to play referee for some family drama and that ate up my time. I should get paid for keeping everyone on speaking terms. *sigh* I really wish some of them would at least work toward some semblance of emotional health and real communication.
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Ok, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday are triple days. Sunday is rest/water day. That means it's time to get to work!!!

I'm sorry deedee. That's no way to spend your evening. I didn't get a workout in, either, but I'm lacking a good reason.

Here's to triple day, today!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I passed out after work yesterday only waking up for long enough to do the pin-up chart around midnight, and then went back to bed. I don't know where that came from! Hopefully I'm all rested up now though and ready to bang out an awesome triple day!
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wednesday: 0
    Thursday: 534
    Friday: 1405
    Saturday: 1533
    Sunday: 774
    Monday: 1342
    Tuesday: 1115

Total: 6703/6000 calories

I completed my weekly goal, but I'm feeling pretty sore. I should have taken a lighter day on Monday before two double days in a row. I'm gonna finish out Wednesday strong, and then take a very light day on Thursday. :P
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Wed: 0
    Thur: 766
    Fri: 82
    Sat: 0
    Sun: 0
    Mon: 0
    Tues: 355

Weekly Goal: 1203/3000

NOT quite. Leaving my goal the same for this next week. This heat is really making it hard to want to do anything! NO excuses though!
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    After the spreadsheet, I'm feeling to lazy to copy more numbers here, lol.

Great job at beating your goal, Niveous!

Rach, the heat is killer here, too. I can't blame ya for staying inside as much as possible.

I have a CHALLENGE for all of you this week!
    Now, this is meant to be fun and not stressful. It also shouldn't take up too much of your time. I want you to try something new, something different! It doesn't have to be out of your comfort zone and you only need to commit 30 minutes to it this week. It can be something you have done before, but maybe not in a while. To make this even easier, I'll post a few ideas for you.

Hula hooping
    Jump rope
    Skating - ice, inline, regular
    Playing catch
    Basketball
    Yoga
    Dancing - try a new style: belly, hip hop, zumba, pole ;)
    Weights
    Swim
    Water aerobics, water anything!
    Kayaking or canoeing
    Go fly a kite!

Go try something new! Please come back and share what you did and how you liked it! Let's change it up this week!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I accept your challenge!!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I like the challenge. I'm in!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I think I'm going to try one of the dance workouts that is one netflix instant for this challenge. :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Today's another triple day right??

559 cals for me so far today. I'm going to try and get my BBL in tonight if my bf will pass out early enough.

Wed: 559
    Thur:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
    Mon:
    Tues:

Weekly Goal: 559/3000
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Yup. Triples today!
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options

I have a CHALLENGE for all of you this week!
    Now, this is meant to be fun and not stressful. It also shouldn't take up too much of your time. I want you to try something new, something different! It doesn't have to be out of your comfort zone and you only need to commit 30 minutes to it this week. It can be something you have done before, but maybe not in a while. To make this even easier, I'll post a few ideas for you.

Hula hooping
    Jump rope
    Skating - ice, inline, regular
    Playing catch
    Basketball
    Yoga
    Dancing - try a new style: belly, hip hop, zumba, pole ;)
    Weights
    Swim
    Water aerobics, water anything!
    Kayaking or canoeing
    Go fly a kite!

Go try something new! Please come back and share what you did and how you liked it! Let's change it up this week!

What are my teammates preparing/aspiring to try out new this week??

I did Hot Yoga for the first time in months yesterday and plan to to it again tomorrow. I think this was my first time in an infrared studio. I also joined a jump rope challenge to do at least 35 minutes with it this week. I bought it Tuesday, but haven't taken it out of its packaging, yet. Maybe I'll give it a go this weekend.

Our next TRIPLE day is SATURDAY. Sunday will be our rest/water day.

GO TEAM! :drinker: