• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    Will there be nipple play?

I <3 you

I think this is flirting.....

That is not flirting. That is a completely over-the-top public declaration of love based on mutual understanding, respect, true friendship, and most importantly, comic timing.

Can you recommend a good moisturizer for dry elbows?

You probably aren't drinking enough water. Do you feel thirsty?
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    A lot of women here love to bash on the married dudes flirting and getting all pervy......i tend to believe the majority of women getting freaky on this site are married as well......i just may have a naughty list of these women seeing I have been branded the devil here lately....;)

You can always PM me that one.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    I'm thirsty, single, and in need of a mfp husband who will send gift cards...send to PO box luvaintathingbutachickenwing
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    This is pathetic.
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    This is pathetic.

I agree!
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Being married and flirting. Like it's okay if you have admirers or whatever but when you step it up a notch and are flirting knowing your spouse would not be okay with it, if your spouse is okay with it, do your thing. But if she or he doesn't know or you gotta hide it, it's cheating.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    @Will_Run_4_Food but I am engaged. No idea when the wedding will be.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options

Now it makes sense
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    Being married and flirting. Like it's okay if you have admirers or whatever but when you step it up a notch and are flirting knowing your spouse would not be okay with it, if your spouse is okay with it, do your thing. But if she or he doesn't know or you gotta hide it, it's cheating.

That's why all marriages should be open.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    @Ironandwine69 you're saying because I'm not married it makes sense? Lmao I've been engaged to the same dude for 3 years and we've lived together for 4 years. Marriage in my eyes is a very serious thing. You bond your life with another. If you wanna flirt and hide *kitten* or whatever be single.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    What's *kitten* it just automatically put itself in the paragraph?
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    @Ironandwine69 you're saying because I'm not married it makes sense? Lmao I've been engaged to the same dude for 3 years and we've lived together for 4 years. Marriage in my eyes is a very serious thing. You bond your life with another. If you wanna flirt and hide *kitten* or whatever be single.

I was kidding.
    I agree with you. But the problem is not flirting, is the trust.
    Do you expect to never ever ever ever find anyone attractive or flirt for the rest of your life?
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    What's *kitten* it just automatically put itself in the paragraph?

censoring bad words
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    I didn't put in a bad word? It just automatically popped up
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    @Ironandwine69 that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying you can be attracted to another human but don't take actions upon it. And honestly I don't even look to find any one else attractive. I don't feel the need too. My fiancé is a great man and he's everything that I need so I don't bother with anything else or anyone else.
This discussion has been closed.