Gamers....

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'm fully, 100% addicted to L.A. Noire. I will need to go to rehab after I beat the game to handle my withdrawals.
  • sh0ck
    sh0ck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm a big gamer. For the most part I play CoD: Black Ops on the 360. I also dabble a little bit in Halo Reach and Rockband 3.

Also, I work for a video game tournament league (Major League Gaming). For their events they fly me around the country to referee video games. It's a pretty sweet gig!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer

I like mmorpg's (Runescape, GuildWars2)
    online games (Pogo, Free Slots, Big Fish Games)
    Nintendo Wii (Wii Fit, Wii Sports, Brain teasers, racing) etc.
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Been a gamer all my life! My favorites are Zelda and Paper Mario, however I got hooked on Professor Layton, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, GTA: IV, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, etc.

I have an xbox 360, ps2, wii, and a 3DS

Would love some gamer friends on here!
  • RichGebs
    RichGebs Posts: 345
    Options
    been a gamer since I was 10 when... I first discovered... RUNESCAPE!!! I have and still am playing the game. If anyone would like to play with me or something, inbox me and I'll add you :)
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Edit: Damn! Already posted in here. Didn't notice... FML
  • everbound
    Options
    Avid gamer since I was 6 years old. I love RPGs and MMOs (WoW) primarily but I'm a huge fan of RTS and FPS too. I've been playing Dragon Age on PC, Epic Mickey on Wii and Wii Fit to help with my weight loss.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I game, not as much now as trying to shift this weight that has come on after gaming nights in with friends and the other half. I play PS3 as that is the consol I have not really into WOW.
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    We are a gaming family... 5 PS3 consoles- we all have our own..3 boys, my hubbby and me! Usually play Socom 4, but i just can't get into modern warfare and COD Black ops, kids and hubby love em all. Assassin's creed is fun. It's really fun when we all get on and play against others and scream from different rooms where everyone is at... lmao
  • Bramsey89
    Options
    Huge gamer here. Just spend 1 to 2 hours at the gym 5 days a week. Not hard at all.
  • CandyJ9
    CandyJ9 Posts: 38
    Options
    My husband and I both love video games. We have a 360, a PS3, a PS2, and our computers. I love RPGs--Fallout and Fable and have an off and on addiction to WoW. It got a lot easier to say no to WoW after the first break I took from it. ;)

Husband loves Mass Effect and all the games I like on top of FPS and various other things. Good stuff. He can't wait for ME3 to come out.

On a Fallout note for those who enjoy it--did you know people actually host post-apocolyptic events in the desert now? Went to one last year and had more fun than expected. Can't wait to do it again this year.

Edited to add: Can't believe I forgot to list Dragon Age and Elder Scrolls! More awesome RPGs Agh. And I can't even get started on all the older stuff...
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    RS>WOW>RS>WOW>RS>WOW>RIFT>WOW>RS>WOW

xD Mostly just wow now and a little rs :P Rift got boring endgame :( for me at least
  • Alaranio
    Alaranio Posts: 75
    Options
    I like FPS's, mostly COD Modern Warfare, XBOX 360 and PS3.
  • laureneva15
    Options
    TLDR :P
    ex-gamer here, really need to get into it again
    played Halo, rainbow6, tom clancy stuff, BF:BC2, resident evil, settlers, diablo, fallout, metro 2033,
  • W0zzie
    W0zzie Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I have two teenage boys - OMG make that 1 teenage (still just) & 1 20yr old son/s plus I am an IT Pro & space invaders kid from way back LOL. We have or did have every console known to man. Wii/s now gone in favour of Kinect.

My wife & I play a MMO - not saying which as it's embarrassing lol - oh Ok RS :/ & yep into XBox & PS3. Most enjoyable game of the last 12months would have to be RDR. I'm currently playing LA Noire among others. That's not quite as good as I'd hoped. Hanging out for Rockstar to do a decent RDR sequel or at least officially declare they are going to.

BUT & big but - since my "change" in Jan/Feb this year Kinect now gets a big chunk of my gametime too - Sports, BLUW, Adventures, Fighters Uncaged. And it has been my saviour - the first thing that has kept me active since leaving the Air Force over 11 years ago.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    I'm curious ... I haven't been reading every post, so maybe I missed it, but does anybody play CoH? My brother is a huge fan, and is always dissing WoW for it (grrrr! it's fine with me if he doesn't want to play WoW any more but stop telling me everything that's "bad" about it!!) but I haven't seen anybody else here who plays it.
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    totally with you guys.

Hardcore xbox 360 here...desperately waiting november...mw3, AC revelations, elderscrolls skyrim...expensive time of year.

COD black ops is current fav online am prestige 5 rank 48. We often play as a family cos me, hubby and both children have our own xboxs and often play online together....nothing like a good family zombie killing spree, and yep kids are not stupid and can tell the difference between gaming and reality lol.

SvelteMartine on 360 if anyone wants to add me.

martyxxx
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Getting close to 365 days /played across all of my WoW characters ... not counting ones that I played for a while then deleted.

Best thing about these long dps heroic queue times is that I get in a little exercise rather than troll Trade!