Culking Fall of 2017!!!!!

Options

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I'm bulking just because I stopped tracking food and am eating like an *kitten*. I'm running PHAT though so hopefully I'll get some decent gains.

• edickson76
    edickson76 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I need a t-shirt that says "I'd rather be bulking!"

Last week of cut. I want to eat all the things.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    That would be a good shirt.

I have one that has a giant panda on it eating dumplings that says "I"M BULKING" - it makes me happy.
  • ent3rsandman
    ent3rsandman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Damn it. I went over a dozen weekends or so and am going to have to wait until the winter to bulk for the first time.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!

Eh- I'd give it a day or two and see if it's really 177 and then make a choice. (I'm always a wait and see type person)

• not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    I'd say recomp/maintenance is coming along nicely for me.
    Doing some carb cycling, I'm averaging over 2800 cals per day now. Low day macros currently being 334C/91F/130P. "High day" 429C/74F/130P.
    Weight is pretty steadily between 178-181 lbs. Going up slightly after macro increases, but then usually coming back down at which point I increase again.
    Body comp seems to have improved slightly, however I was essentially de trained before starting crossfit about 2 months ago and I think that had a lot to do with it.. I've decided to get a squat rack and some things to put in my basement though, so I should be back to more focused powerlifting/hypertrophy training in the next few weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing what consistent training will do. Still lots of work to get my lifts built back up to where they were pre-injury.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    That's awesome!!!

Eh- I'd give it a day or two and see if it's really 177 and then make a choice. (I'm always a wait and see type person)

Yeah. That was the plan. All the peeing this morning made me think it's water.
  • evilokc
    evilokc Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I started a 12 week cut 4 weeks ago. I'm making very good progress. so good in fact I had to dial it back a little. I started at 202.5 and wanted to be in the 190 range in mid November. I was 192 on the third week. once i hit my goal in November I will reevaluate my goals based on my condition. I'm tall so getting below 190lbs isn't something i want to do. if I'm as lean as i believe i will be i may start a 12 week clean bulk by adding only protein calories.
  • klrenn
    klrenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    After about a month of perplexing maintenance, I realized my food scale was measuring light. I seem to be back on track with this cut and feeling leaner. 3lbs to go...
  • Steelpit202
    Steelpit202 Posts: 51 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Well, I've been cutting for a bit. This morning the scale was going at 132.6-132.8. I'm 5' 7". I'm trying to get a flat stomach, but I also don't want to become underweight. It looks like my fat is concentrated. I'm wondering if I should cut a few more pounds or roll into a slow bulk:

uh4fv7pmsti0.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I'm back at 175.8 this morning, so I'm right on track for my weight goal for competition. Going to try to hang out right about here. Also told my trainer yesterday I'd actually start tracking my calories and macros again, so I guess I have to. :D I made potato chips fit into today. :p Now I'm trying not to eat them for breakfast.
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I'm back at 175.8 this morning, so I'm right on track for my weight goal for competition. Going to try to hang out right about here. Also told my trainer yesterday I'd actually start tracking my calories and macros again, so I guess I have to. :D I made potato chips fit into today. :p Now I'm trying not to eat them for breakfast.

Well, shoot, didn't realize you were from Idaho. Grew up in the Magic Valley and didn't leave Id until I was 27.

• quiksylver296
    Options

Well, shoot, didn't realize you were from Idaho. Grew up in the Magic Valley and didn't leave Id until I was 27.

Yep! Born and raised. Went to CSI, speaking of the Magic Valley.