Finessing Fitness (Closed Group)

Replies

• TiffMax
    TiffMax Posts: 70
    Just a shout out to everyone! Good morning!!! Get your jog on? ;)
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Just a shout out to everyone! Good morning!!! Get your jog on? ;)

Wow, we are DEFINITELY on different time zones, lol. It's about 10:30 pm on Monday night over here! Haha.
  • bxTRINI
    bxTRINI Posts: 5 Member
    GOOD MORNING TEAM!!!!:drinker:
  • GOOD MORNING TEAM!!!!:drinker:

Good morning! Hope your day is going wonderful so far!
  • Good morning ladies of Finesse!!! Drink up :drinker: and go the extra mile... literally lol

And to those I promised a copy of the workout I'm still working on it! :happy:
  • They're CHALLENGING US!!!

Gary6030 Finessing FItness can you do it? A challenge has been issued by the smurfettes...I'm sorry the curvettes they don't think we can do our extra mile and an addtional 100 jumping jacks ! What do you think? Can we do it! Yes we can! says BOB THE BODYBUILDER! WOO HOO If you are up to it lets push it hard. Entering Beast Mode!

Team do you all think you can do the extra mile and 100 jumping jacks again today? If anybody feel they can't do the 100 jumping jacks then let me know and I'll do them for you, bcus I don't back down from challenges! :smokin:
  • Those extra jumping jacks will be no problem! Challenge accepted! :tongue:
  • hether22
    hether22 Posts: 63
    Challenge accepted!! Bring it! 100 jumping jacks + an extra mile - no sweat... as soon as I get off work I'll be on it! :bigsmile:
  • Hey ladies idk if you knew this but our team was short 5 ppl... so Gary added a few more ppl! 2 ladies and 1 gentlemen so lets welcome them with open arms, and encourage them throughout the way! I'm going to have them introduce themselves in the forum this afternoon... :drinker:
  • Oh yay! so excited to have you, new members! :-)
  • TooFine4MFP
    TooFine4MFP Posts: 134 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm Tanya and I am looking forward to winning w/ all of you!
  • MFPfriend
    Yay, new members! Welcome!

And 100 jumping jacks? Pssh, BRING IT ON!!
  • This is for our new team members, please read...

AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK 1

This is the week one team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine.

This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact your team
    captain for ideas.

Week One Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 100 Jumping Jacks*
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – Walk, Run or Jog 1 Mile (extra)
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Situps or Ab Crunches*
    Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 40 UP and Downs *
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 25 Pushups *
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 25 Squat Lunges*
    Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!

If you are uncertain on how to do an exercise get with your captains as they will have a weblink to each
    exercise.

Week One Weekly Team Challenge

Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over
    their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days
    your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.

*Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best
    as you are much stronger than you believe.

Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member.

Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended.
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,319 Member
    Hello everyone! I am new to the team. Unfortunatly I was not under my calorie goal yesterday but I know I drank 64 oz of water and did 100 jumping jacks...and I wasn't even going for the challenge :) But I am up for the challenge for the rest of the week and sorry to be behind on the game.

As a matter of introduction. I'm Emily, I'm 27 and just reached my weight goal. Now i'm working on getting a little more lean, and if I lose a few more lbs I would not be upset. I look forward to getting some mad fitness in with you all!
  • Kwilliams75
    Kwilliams75 Posts: 231 Member
    Hi everyone I am Kristi and I am so excited for this challenge!
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,319 Member
    Question, are the challenges progressive? (meaning, on day two do I do the extercise from day one and two, then on 3 do all three?)
  • This is our new lineup

Team 23
    Captain missbroccoli
    swilliams26
    chelsea32291
    abzbargs
    kapollard
    slimdebbiecakes
    bxTRINI
    hether22
    abyt42
    MFPfriend
    Marty3411
    beautybrainsbooty
    nxleak
    lloydmel
    tookibug
    kwiliiams75
    EmilyRanae22
    InfamousQ
    TooFine4MFP
    tuneses

Feel free to add each other and encourage one another throughout this month... we have 4 weeks together lets make it fun :tongue:
  • No these are just one day challenges. Each day is a new challenge in addition to the workout you already do for yourself...

the extra 100 jumping jacks today came as a side challenge...
  • Hi all: This is Kathy (kapollard), I was under my calorie count, drank all of my water, and did my jumping jacks and 30 minutes of intense water aerobics last night......I am a little sore this morning but on to the challenge! Last year, I had a personal trainer who told me to "down" 24 ounces of water first thing in the morning to get things moving.....so that's is the first thing I put in me each morning. It helps....just chug a lug and it is in you. And about the extra jumping jacks....I actually did 150 last night....so I am in for the extra ones today! I think this is so fun.....last night, I wanted ice cream.....and thought about our team.....and made the choice not to have the ice cream! This is great......accountability is what I call it! Have a great day today.....Kathy
  • MFPfriend
    This is our new lineup

Team 23
    Captain missbroccoli
    swilliams26
    chelsea32291
    abzbargs
    kapollard
    slimdebbiecakes
    bxTRINI
    hether22
    abyt42
    Marty3411
    beautybrainsbooty
    nxleak
    lloydmel
    tookibug
    kwiliiams75
    EmilyRanae22
    InfamousQ
    TooFine4MFP
    tuneses

Feel free to add each other and encourage one another throughout this month... we have 4 weeks together lets make it fun :tongue:

I'm on the team, too, right?