Dear Dr. MFP: Are you in a conundrum? Do you need bad advice? Ask away!

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Doctor: I've got 2 hours at the Denver airport waiting for a connection. What should I do?

People watching and making up stories about them is always fun. So is going to the walking conveyor belts, doing tricks/funny stuff on them then posting it on youtube for us to watch.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Doctor: I've got 2 hours at the Denver airport waiting for a connection. What should I do?

People watching and making up stories about them is always fun. So is going to the walking conveyor belts, doing tricks/funny stuff on them then posting it on youtube for us to watch.

Oops. Got started self medicating!

gngd39de9s6o.jpg

But I'm pretty sure the dude next to me watching Grey's Anatomy in his phone a. Got the double I ordered and b. has somebody chained in his basement.

Also the middle aged blonde lady in the booth across from me has a really bad yeast infection!

Rehearsing for my YouTube performance!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Oops. Got started self medicating!

gngd39de9s6o.jpg

But I'm pretty sure the dude next to me watching Grey's Anatomy in his phone a. Got the double I ordered and b. has somebody chained in his basement.

Also the middle aged blonde lady in the booth across from me has a really bad yeast infection!

Rehearsing for my YouTube performance!

Haha! I love it. And I want your lunch!
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    How can we make the word "nudes". disappear from the vocabulary? You read it on every other sentence and I wanna stab myself with a butter knife.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    How can we make the word "nudes". disappear from the vocabulary? You read it on every other sentence and I wanna stab myself with a butter knife.

Replace it with nakies? Unfortunateky the word will always be around in some form because people are always going to want them.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    pekovic_m wrote: »
    Doc, I'm happily sad. What's wrong with me?

I would say nothing is necessarily wrong with you. Life is crap sometimes. There can be good things going on all around you yet you don't feel whole or you feel like something is missing. You may need to find that missing piece.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP I'm very hungover and have 15 people coming over for family breakfast...how do I make it?
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Dear MFP I'm very hungover and have 15 people coming over for family breakfast...how do I make it?

Text everyone last minute telling them to bring a dish to pass. Don't cook anything.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Text everyone last minute telling them to bring a dish to pass. Don't cook anything.

Ha! Great idea. Otherwise, lots of water, ibuprofen and hope for the best.
  • revoboy
    revoboy Posts: 15 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    None, but you have a fondness for strangers apparently. If you find yourself randomly following people, but ONLY those on your favorite "numb" side, try to resist any unclean urges you may have.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Dear dr MFP I feel a pressure in my stomach and I am passing a ton of gas

Happy thanksgiving