More than 100 lbs loss in 8 months & 4 days...

You can do it too!! I share this to help inspire and motivate others! I feel better! I am healthier! I am living life and enjoying every day! You can read more about my lifestyle change below as My Fitness Pal shared on their blog. Don't give up! You've Got This!! You CAN do it too!!! I am now in maintenance and doing well. I currently weigh 159 and am working more with strength training.

http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/southern-mom-went-couch-motorcycle-eight-months/?utm_source=FACEBOOK&utm_medium=FB MyFitnessPal&utm_term=Article&utm_content=Motivation&utm_campaign=20171001

0ywg3sbra1hh.jpg

oe2xdp4007os.jpg

tfhtaa1qxx4e.jpg

6emdgt9wja24.jpg

3kk282sj2ivu.jpg

nu1n5ag23ymq.jpg

Replies

• shabanabibi1986
    shabanabibi1986 Posts: 63 Member
    Omg. Wow! Great job.
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    You look fantastic!
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Thanks y'all! I appreciate that.
  • neilgib28
    neilgib28 Posts: 36 Member
    Wow, amazing progress!! :):)
  • ChelleDee07
    Thank y'all! I appreciate the kind compliments!
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    Chelle I love your story! Thanks for the inspiration. You look amazing!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    dsboohead wrote: »
    I am truly impressed. I am no youngster and the challenges in regards to approaching seniorhood feel insurmountable.
    I do not want to be rude but how young are you and what were your challenges?
    Seeing you gave me a shot in the arm!

I turn 44 years old tomorrow. I was between 220 and 260 (averaged 240) for almost 23 years.

I have bad knees (they grind). I had terrible low back pain. Those were my main two challenges to overcome. Dropping the weight has helped both, but my knees are just bad. There are some days better than others of course. My low back pain has improved significantly. There were nights that I couldn't even turn in the bed because it hurt so bad... spasms. Terrible pain. I still might have some issues once in a while, but NOTHING like I used to. I also had started noticing I was wheezing at night when I laid down. Not sick or anything. My weight was the factor as once I lost weight, the wheezing stopped.

Hope this helps.

All I can say is......WOW!!
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    This is super awesome. Wow! Just amazing.
  • ivleafklover
    ivleafklover Posts: 36 Member
    Awesome! You look fantastic, and you are truly my new inspiration :)
  • QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    Thanks for sharing! It's encouraging to hear success stories esp for ladies in my age group!
  • Congrats! So awesome
  • ChelleDee07
    Thanks y’all! Really appreciate it!
  • astr323
    astr323 Posts: 6 Member
    your eyes look so bright and clear and beautiful! congratulations on all of your hard work x
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    You go girl!!!! #inspirational # I love your style!!!!
  • traut101202
    traut101202 Posts: 23 Member
    Are you kidding me?? You look INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you for sharing your story, truly inspiring.
  • librarywiz
    librarywiz Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks for sharing! You're inspirational! I like the photo of you and your beau with your dog at your feet. Cute!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!