• EsmeMary101
    EsmeMary101 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Age 46
    5'4"
    SW 198
    CW 130
    Lost 68lbs in 10 months

Bit of a 'Melted Candle' look at the moment until my skin catches up, but I LOVE my ABS!!

hcyuyl6eir8i.png

9 months later, I have been at 118lbs for 6 months now and slowly re-comping.

ngtw701gvxvu.png

@CaliforniaAJ

Wow! I am so impressed to see these photos. Well done!

I've lost 40 lbs and now I'm at 130lbs and look abit similar to ur 130 photo. Can u tell me what u did to arrive at ur after shot? Uve really given me hope ☺️
  • EsmeMary101
    EsmeMary101 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Coleteo wrote: »
    Age 46
    5'4"
    SW 198
    CW 130
    Lost 68lbs in 10 months

Bit of a 'Melted Candle' look at the moment until my skin catches up, but I LOVE my ABS!!

hcyuyl6eir8i.png

9 months later, I have been at 118lbs for 6 months now and slowly re-comping.

ngtw701gvxvu.png

@CaliforniaAJ

Wow! I am so impressed to see these photos. Well done!

I've lost 40 lbs and now I'm at 130lbs and look abit similar to ur 130 photo. Can u tell me what u did to arrive at ur after shot? Uve really given me hope ☺️

@Coleteo

Thank you & apologies for the late response!

I work out 4/5 times a week.
    Pilates 2 x a week for 1 hour, plus 2/3 home workouts which are 20 mins treadmill / 30 mins weights / 20 mins treadmill. For weights I just do my own thing, based on different trainers I have worked with, using 10-20lbs weights, depending on the exercise.
    Using weights definitely makes a huge difference, but you have to have good form & work up to it to prevent injury.

I also eat low carb (around 20-30g a day), moderate protein & high fat. My diary is open if you want to peek, but a typical day is something like:

Breakfast: 3 egg scramble, Cream Cheese Pancake
    Lunch: Egg Wraps with Tuna Mayo
    Dinner: Chicken, Fish or Beef with 2 green veg & mushrooms
    Snacks: Nuts, seeds, cheese, deli meat, etc.

I normally average 1700 cals.

Hope this helps, but feel free to ask me anything (you can always message me or friend me :smile: )

Thank you. That's really helpful. I will send a friend request ☺️
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Your stats are similar to mine, @RenaPink11 :) I'm at 206 right now and really looking forward to being back in the 100's. Good job!!
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    RenaPink11 wrote: »
    halfmill1 wrote: »
    Here ya go. I think I figured out how to put the phot in correctly. Starting weight in February was 216. Current weight 155. 417mqp2giuwl.jpeg

So Inspiring!!! Thank you for posting :smile:

Athletic legs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!