TEAM FLAB TO FAB Forum 2 (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• OnlyGodCan
    OnlyGodCan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    walk jog run! Busy day! Gotta get my run in! (walk) I have not advanced to running yet!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Welcome new member! :)
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Welcome girl!!! FLAB TO FAB team

Extra mile=done
    Extra 100 jumping jacks=done
    WOOHOO !!!
    Tell the smurfettes to eat our dust, lol (we love u guys)
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    LMAO@Tell the smurfettes to eat our dust, lol (we love u guys)

Welcome girl!!! FLAB TO FAB team

Extra mile=done
    Extra 100 jumping jacks=done
    WOOHOO !!!
    Tell the smurfettes to eat our dust, lol (we love u guys)
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Flab to Fab, I think I like you guys posting your exercise, water, diary and under calorie checks in the forum. So, if you could, please post them daily and then you will only have to send me your weight! So, send this (filled in of course) each day, to the forum.

Date:

Daily Challenge:
    64 oz of water:
    Food Diary Completed:
    Under Calories:
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Welcome Iris! Its great to have you on our team!! :happy:

So I am a little behind today! LOL - but I WILL catch up! HAHA! :laugh:

I am only at 32 ounces of water so far today, but I will catch up fast....and I will get that mile in...somewhere, HAHA!!!

As for being under my calorie goals...I KNOW that I will be! That I can be sure of!

Way to go everyone, you did AWESOME yesterday!! Keep up all the hard work!! It will pay off!!:bigsmile:
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Date: 8/1/11

Daily Challenge: 100 Jumping Jacks - done
    64 oz of water: done
    Food Diary Completed: done
    Under Calories: yes

Woohooo!
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Date: 8-1-11

Daily Challenge: 100 jumping jacks - yes
    64 oz of water: yes
    Food Diary Completed: yes
    Under Calories: yes

Working on Day 2. 32 ounces of water down. At work, so the exercise will be coming later today. Everyone looks like they're having fun with getting fit.
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Date: 8/2/11

Daily Challenge: extra mile: yes... extra challenge of 100 jumping jacks: yes
    64 oz of water: yes
    Food Diary Completed: yes
    Under Calories: ohhh yeaa

Day#2 is such an success.. Loving this challenge already..
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    here is yesterdays

daily challenge: check
    64 oz of water: check
    Food Diary Complete: check
    Under calories: check

still working on todays!
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm confused. I thought the challenges were 1 per day? Like yesterday was 100 jumping jacks and today is 1 extra mile. But I saw that some people did and extra mile and jumping jacks and some people are doing squat thrusts (which are day 6)? Or is everyone just doing extra to push themselves? Help :huh:
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    We wanted you to have this! You're doing such a great job please enjoy!

MWRGift-1.gif
  • OnlyGodCan
    OnlyGodCan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    YESTERDAY:

WATER - 75OZ
    JUMING JACKS -100
    FOOD LOG - DONE
    UNDER CALORIES - YES
    EXERCISE - YES
    FEEL GREAT - YES YES!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm confused. I thought the challenges were 1 per day? Like yesterday was 100 jumping jacks and today is 1 extra mile. But I saw that some people did and extra mile and jumping jacks and some people are doing squat thrusts (which are day 6)? Or is everyone just doing extra to push themselves? Help :huh:

We are all just doing some extra to push ourselves, thats all! Today is actually only 1 mile of walking, jogging or running, but there are people throwing out all kinds of crazy challenges all over the place. Feel free to join in if you want to! :bigsmile:
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Gary...no fair trying to tempt us...but alas, that don't scare or tempt me...I am a finely tuned instrument that needs the proper food to function at an optimal level....so go ahead and tempt us...we FLAB TO FAB are going to kick some major booty!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options

We are all just doing some extra to push ourselves, thats all! Today is actually only 1 mile of walking, jogging or running, but there are people throwing out all kinds of crazy challenges all over the place. Feel free to join in if you want to! :bigsmile:

She is right..Team Curvette's and Gary's team are throwing extra challenges out at everyone, so some of us wanted to take on that challenge to push ourselves.. Yes, please join in if you can.. Otherwise just make sure you do your 1 mile of walking, jogging or running..:flowerforyou:
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Im glad Im not big on Chocolate cake anyways..lol..It looks good tho
    We wanted you to have this! You're doing such a great job please enjoy!

MWRGift-1.gif
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options

She is right..Team Curvette's and Gary's team are throwing extra challenges out at everyone, so some of us wanted to take on that challenge to push ourselves.. Yes, please join in if you can.. Otherwise just make sure you do your 1 mile of walking, jogging or running..:flowerforyou:

OK. Well, I'm doing a marathon training program and I work with a personal trainer once a week, so I'm pretty challenged as it is!
    So, for now, I'm going to stick to the plan. I don't want to burn out by the end of the first week.
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Thats right..You want to be able to last to the end..Good Plan chica

OK. Well, I'm doing a marathon training program and I work with a personal trainer once a week, so I'm pretty challenged as it is!
    So, for now, I'm going to stick to the plan. I don't want to burn out by the end of the first week.
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon ladies!!!!! Feeling good today! So far i have downed 85 ounches of water and will be doing my walking this evening when the sun goes down. Its hotter than you know what here!!!!!! High today 97 with a heat index over 100!!....Maybe I'll go do water walking!!!!!!! Hadnt thought about that! Anyways love hearing from you guys on the forum! Everybody seems to be doing so good. I will also try to do some extras... will shoot for doing 100 extra jumping jacks this evening. Hope everybody has a great day!!!