True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I recently learnt that being the strong one (emotionally) can make you feel very lonely

Hope things got better.
    But stay strong.

Thanks =)... I'm sure things will get better it just seems that its a long way off until things will get better
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I recently learnt that being the strong one (emotionally) can make you feel very lonely

Hope things got better.
    But stay strong.

Thanks =)... I'm sure things will get better it just seems that its a long way off until things will get better

I haz you! Joo gawt thiz. Rise up.

https://youtu.be/i-Xf91QbTwo
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Hope things got better.
    But stay strong.

I haz you! Joo gawt thiz. Rise up.

https://youtu.be/i-Xf91QbTwo

Haha thanks
  • LotsOfTaterTots
    LotsOfTaterTots Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes I just wish I could cheat at shuffleboard with my pals. Ronald Palmer is quite the player and he loves to gloat after a win!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I am waffling between something healthy, and something very filling and calorie laden. The latter is winning.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I confess i bury my pain in humor and i hate to be alone, Broh
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess i bury my pain in humor and i hate to be alone, Broh

:smooched: lots of people do..
  • Ainadan
    Ainadan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My office-mates talk to eachother in a different language while I'm in the room. I don't know that language, so I think it is really rude, especially when they are talking about our work. All of my peers except for one (old, scary guy) speak the same other language, so they just leave me out of their conversations, even when they are talking about our job and I am standing right there. I'm not a "this is America, speak English" type person, but don't be freakin' rude. I hate it, and it is making me bitter. I feel socially isolated. I don't want to deal with them anymore.
    I don't even want to go to the office. They are nice people 1 on 1, and probably don't even realize how rude they are being, but I just want to shut them out completely because of this. And I need to let it go.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I ate a Thomas' 260 calorie french toast bagel.... no regrets at all.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I gained 5 pounds this week but I ate fast food twice.. but under my caloric level. I hope it's just salt retention.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Ainadan wrote: »
    My office-mates talk to eachother in a different language while I'm in the room. I don't know that language, so I think it is really rude, especially when they are talking about our work. All of my peers except for one (old, scary guy) speak the same other language, so they just leave me out of their conversations, even when they are talking about our job and I am standing right there. I'm not a "this is America, speak English" type person, but don't be freakin' rude. I hate it, and it is making me bitter. I feel socially isolated. I don't want to deal with them anymore.
    I don't even want to go to the office. They are nice people 1 on 1, and probably don't even realize how rude they are being, but I just want to shut them out completely because of this. And I need to let it go.

Maybe if we all were more like "this is America so speak english", these types of situations would be few and far between.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I confess I want to say something but....

fs8wv90rd468.gif

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Ainadan wrote: »

Maybe if we all were more like "this is America so speak english", these types of situations would be few and far between.

You never fail to disapoint me, good to be reliable
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Tonight I logged 2.5 oz of fireball bc it is more socially acceptable than 2 Tb of cream cheese frosting
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    becky3695 wrote: »
    Tonight I logged 2.5 oz of fireball bc it is more socially acceptable than 2 Tb of cream cheese frosting

god damn i love you

Love you, too man!!! And frosting
  • LotsOfTaterTots
    LotsOfTaterTots Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I decided to go straight like an arrow this week and get healthy. Today I decided not to log my food LOL! Failing already, but tomorrow is a new day!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am strong beyond comprehension but at the same time a confused and needy puddle of mush
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I am going through some tough *kitten*, and i am having a rough time. People keep telling me 'maybe you're wrong''there are other ways' but honestly the only thing I know for sure right now is I made the right choice

Love you broh. :heart: