New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Lots of samples to try ! I’ve never tried the slim foods pasta but it’s a huge portion for the calories so I hope it’s good.

Never tried the plain vanilla muffin or cookie or the brownie or almond squares so I’ll post what I think of those.

Never tried munk vegan protein cookies either so I hope they will be good. Getting kind of bored of Lenny and Larry cookies. Haven’t ever tried a vegan protein cookie besides them that was actually good so don’t have high expectations but who knows. ws9yji4kguvq.jpeg
    adpag0ytltfm.jpeg
    oy9zctvt3dll.jpeg
    vnsa2ftrtvfb.jpeg
    gm2lewcjjoqd.jpeg
    1g5l4l50pb7x.jpeg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Lots of samples to try ! I’ve never tried the slim foods pasta but it’s a huge portion for the calories so I hope it’s good.

Never tried the plain vanilla muffin or cookie or the brownie or almond squares so I’ll post what I think of those.

Never tried munk vegan protein cookies either so I hope they will be good. Getting kind of bored of Lenny and Larry cookies. Haven’t ever tried a vegan protein cookie besides them that was actually good so don’t have high expectations but who knows. ws9yji4kguvq.jpeg
    adpag0ytltfm.jpeg
    oy9zctvt3dll.jpeg
    vnsa2ftrtvfb.jpeg
    gm2lewcjjoqd.jpeg
    1g5l4l50pb7x.jpeg

I buy all the time from ThinSlim Foods and Linda's Diet DeLites. The pasta is WAY better than those shirataki noodles, but they're also super filling so be careful how much you eat! My first time ordering the sampler pack I went a little overboard with trying everything all at once and it was the first time I ended up in the bathroom the entire night in severe pain from gas (TMI I know, but I just wanted to warn you). The brownies and almond squares quite honestly are disgusting but the cookies and muffins aren't too bad. Not as good as regular muffins or cookies, of course, but they're filling! The glazed cookies are a lot better, it's a shame they didn't send one of those! Lastly, the bread is a godsend. VERY filling stuff. Chewier and more dense than regular bread, but I like that since it makes you slow down more. Two slices will sit like a rock in your stomach! Excellent food for weight loss and staving off hunger, that's for sure!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

adpag0ytltfm.jpeg
    oy9zctvt3dll.jpeg
    vnsa2ftrtvfb.jpeg
    gm2lewcjjoqd.jpeg
    1g5l4l50pb7x.jpeg

I buy all the time from ThinSlim Foods and Linda's Diet DeLites. The pasta is WAY better than those shirataki noodles, but they're also super filling so be careful how much you eat! My first time ordering the sampler pack I went a little overboard with trying everything all at once and it was the first time I ended up in the bathroom the entire night in severe pain from gas (TMI I know, but I just wanted to warn you). The brownies and almond squares quite honestly are disgusting but the cookies and muffins aren't too bad. Not as good as regular muffins or cookies, of course, but they're filling! The glazed cookies are a lot better, it's a shame they didn't send one of those! Lastly, the bread is a godsend. VERY filling stuff. Chewier and more dense than regular bread, but I like that since it makes you slow down more. Two slices will sit like a rock in your stomach! Excellent food for weight loss and staving off hunger, that's for sure!

Vanilla cookie: A lot better than expected! Much denser that I thought it would be for only 40 calories. It had a little bit of a weird artificial flavor to it but for 40 calories I can't complain lol. It was very soft and moist. I have tried the frosted ones and thought those were fantastic (for the calories, of course not compared to actual cookies lol).
  • hgycta
    Options
    Very disappointed, they taste like regular Oreos. Nothing new here. It’s one thing to release a new flavor several times each month, but another to release a new flavor that doesn’t even taste new. Save your time on this one!
    b34jnqegv4hh.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    RXBar-Limited-Edition-Gingerbread.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1

Anyone try this bar?

Nabisco-Lemon-Nilla-Wafers.jpg?resize=449%2C600&ssl=1
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    anyone else try the salted caramel pepsi? I really liked it but the calories arent worth it to me anymore i guess. I gave it to my husband. i preferred to have the brownie i got instead :smiley:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I went to a Super Walmart that I don't normally go to as much & was shocked at how much more frozen food they carry than the one I typically shop at.

This one had the Cauliflower Pizza that was reviewed a few pages back for around $6.00-$7.00 (still a bit steep for me since I get pizzas for $1.99-$3.99 at the Grocery Outlet or Aldis), I found the Great Value Veggies Fajita & Pork Carnitas Bowl (I plan on having the Pork variety for lunch), & I bought Sunbelt Bakery bars in Peppermint Chocolate Chip & Gingerbread.

Of course this Walmart had the new Halo Top flavors (with the exception of Gingerbread House) & were out of the flavors I wanted to try. There was one Pancakes & Waffles flavor, but with the so-so review I left it behind. Really I only wanted to try Cinnamon Roll, but if Candy Bar was there I would've bought that too.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    31324279905_62721510bc_z.jpg?resize=550%2C629&ssl=1

Definitely recommend this bar! Pleasant Peppermint taste that doesn't come across like toothpaste & decent amount of chocolate chips throughout the bar. The only downside is the bar is on the smaller side, but it's filling enough for a quick snack.

Sams-Choice-Burritos-Bowls-Grilled-Chicken-and-Pork-Carnitas.jpg?resize=599%2C354

Loved this & wish the Walmart I shop at more would get this flavor in! Guacamole was very flavorful, ample amount of pork in the bowl, & plenty of vegetables. Tomorrow I'll take this for lunch at work, & put it inside a tortilla.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

Definitely recommend this bar! Pleasant Peppermint taste that doesn't come across like toothpaste & decent amount of chocolate chips throughout the bar. The only downside is the bar is on the smaller side, but it's filling enough for a quick snack.

Sams-Choice-Burritos-Bowls-Grilled-Chicken-and-Pork-Carnitas.jpg?resize=599%2C354

Loved this & wish the Walmart I shop at more would get this flavor in! Guacamole was very flavorful, ample amount of pork in the bowl, & plenty of vegetables. Tomorrow I'll take this for lunch at work, & put it inside a tortilla.[\

Nutrition on the bowl?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

Nutrition on the bowl?

435 cals, 15g fat, 54g carbs, 21 g protein, per Walmart's website.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

Loved this & wish the Walmart I shop at more would get this flavor in! Guacamole was very flavorful, ample amount of pork in the bowl, & plenty of vegetables. Tomorrow I'll take this for lunch at work, & put it inside a tortilla.[\

Nutrition on the bowl?

420 calories, fat-15, Saturated Fat-2.5, Sodium-1210, Carbs-54, Fiber-7, Sugar-6, Protein-21, Potassium-756mg
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Chobani Coffee & Cream blended whole milk yogurt - slightly smoother texture than Chobani's 2% coffee yogurt, but otherwise not much different in taste. It has a slightly different nutritional profile than the 2%.
    xchs2k6bje44.jpg
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    akazj9a8b0av.jpg

The Triscuits aren't sweet, and the spices are subtle. They'd probably be very good with a slice of apple and a bit of cheese.

The Ritz kinda get lost in the fudge, but they're very similar to a chocolate-covered pretzel.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    RXBar-Limited-Edition-Gingerbread.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1

Anyone try this bar?

Nabisco-Lemon-Nilla-Wafers.jpg?resize=449%2C600&ssl=1

I tried the gingerbread yesterday! Was good but tasted basically the same as gingerbread larabar nothing special.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    ktekc wrote: »
    anyone else try the salted caramel pepsi? I really liked it but the calories arent worth it to me anymore i guess. I gave it to my husband. i preferred to have the brownie i got instead :smiley:

Salted caramel pepsi?! Never heard of this! Very interested to try now that I did a quick search on it lol.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    fried-garlic-chicken-ramen-soup-pkg-v2.jpg
    It's a cold rainy day here, so when i was at the store I picked this up! It has AWESOME flavor,and comes with an oil packet and a seasoning packet. The garlic flavor is perfect. I didn't even add all the seasoning! I added an egg to it and some mixed veggies for more volume.(brought it up to 370 cal for a big bowl) 240 cal for one package, and it also came in 200 calorie cups with everything in it already. I will definitely go back for the other flavors!
  • hgycta
    Options
    katadx wrote: »
    It's a cold rainy day here, so when i was at the store I picked this up! It has AWESOME flavor,and comes with an oil packet and a seasoning packet. The garlic flavor is perfect. I didn't even add all the seasoning! I added an egg to it and some mixed veggies for more volume.(brought it up to 370 cal for a big bowl) 240 cal for one package, and it also came in 200 calorie cups with everything in it already. I will definitely go back for the other flavors!

What store did you get this!?! Was it with the regular Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soups????
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options

What store did you get this!?! Was it with the regular Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soups????

It was in the natural/organic aisle at Woodmans!
  • hgycta
    Options

It was in the natural/organic aisle at Woodmans!

I don't live near any Woodmans :( But their store locator is pulling up the same Giant that seems to be the only one I can ever find the seasonal Halo Top pints at, so maybe I can make a trip and see if I can try the ramen and the gingerbread flavor! I'm praying they'll have both!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    y9va8jrdf1sd.png