TEAM FLAB TO FAB Forum 2 (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• PhatChic1186
    Options
    I hope no one was bothered by any comments made as well..I hope everyone does great on this Challenge..Keep up the great work ladies!!!
    LADIES...LADIES...LADIES! How are you on this DAY 3? I hope all is well and TOM does not come before weigh in! LMBO Anyway, there have been some more changes on our team...Miss Keke86 and CuteLashawn are now Curvettes. I believe that that is where their hearts were and that is where they should be. I hope no one was bothered by the remarks that were made and if you missed them GOOD! If you have ANY problems with me as a captain or with how I deal with the team, please let me know. We can always handle it in a very discreet and gentle way! Anyway, my main focus is encouragement and just know that I am not one to be on here all day, all the time and do not expect that from you. I do, however, check in quite often and will post stats, forum messages and respond to inboxes in a timely manner to ensure that you have what you need. So, please check the forums and post your stats DAILY, keep gulping the water and let's prepare to congratulate one another as we knock these goals out!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Ready to kick some major butt today! LOL - I am on 48 ounces of water so far today and doing great on my calories!! It seems as though I have been a LOT less hungry lately, which makes it even easier to get through all this! YAY! I havent worked out yet....I may wait to do that until I get home tonight...I'm not sure yet...but I can assure you that it WILL get done!! :D

Well have a great day everyone!! And keep up all your hard work and determination! FTF you guys ROCK! :D
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Do we weigh in every saturday and report it???
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Holy Freakin Cardio those up and downs were CRAZY!!! Hope all you Flab To Fab team members are pushing yourselves to go farther and dig deeper than you ever have before....I know you CAN DO THIS.

Daily Challenge --DONE with gusto but don't know how to count it as exercise can someone tell me please !!!
    Walked 3.4 miles with my daughter no running today due to knees bothering me so I gotta give them a day of rest.
    I Will post at the end of the day regarding water, food etc...

GIRLS...LET'S KICK THE CRAP OUT OF AUGUST !!!!
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    WATER CHECK!!! working on my 48 oz!! where is everyone else at on water
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options

I got you beat! 101.4 ounces......NOW i think i have earned me a monster drink!! LOL
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

WOOT WOOT 60oz here!!!! :)
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Weapons of Mass Reduction would like to challenge you to a new daily challenge for today! Are you up for it.
    50 mountain climbers!

Before you ask...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyeZM-_VnRc
  • heatherlee33
    heatherlee33 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Mountain Climbers DONE! Puh-leeese....thought this was a challenge!
    K- Flab to Fab....
    Challenge done
    Water done
    Food diary done
    Under calories...done
    Little add on challenge of mountain climbers....DONE!

Hope everyone else is having a Fab day!
  • vemaddox
    Options
    heatherlee - look at the video again...its the first exercise that he does...its called a squat thrust......

we r all doing a great job!!! on kinda a side note...i know we r all trying to get in as much water as we can just dont go too over board....there is such thing as too much water
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Day 4 Stats

Water - check
    Food Diary - check
    Under calories - check
    Daily challenge - check, but must admit that I didn't do the Ups/Downs, but did the 100 toe touches instead. Just couldn't do the others. Need to work up to those.
  • vemaddox
    Options
    water:check
    under calories: check
    food diary: check
    daily challenge: check

its been a long time since i have done those..try adding in a push up after you get on all 4s with those
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Whew!

40 up and downs=done
    Water=done
    Food log=done
    Under cals=done
    Extra challenge 50 mountain climbers=done

Bring on the next challenge

Girls, you are all doing Supercalifragislistically great, you all rock and I am proud of each of you!!! Now let's kick some BOOTAY!!!
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Water - check
    Food Diary - check (will be checking in in momentarily :D)
    Under calories - check
    Daily challenge - OMG... C-H-E-C-K!!!! Someone is trying to kill me. Those were HARD!!! :)
  • kapeluza
    Options
    OHHHHHH and cross your fingers please! I hope to get the same reading I got today!!! I wont get my hopes up since TOM is in town but maybe just maybe :D

I will weigh in for the challenge on Saturday too :)
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a good day.
    Date: August 4

Daily Challenge: 50 Ups and Downs + 100 Toe touches: Yes
    64 oz of water: Yes
    Food Diary Completed: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
  • OnlyGodCan
    OnlyGodCan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Those ups and downs are killers. I modified the modification!

Exercise- up and downs - DONE other exercise done
    Water- 75 ozs
    Food diary - done under calories

jumping jacks! 200
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    August 4-
    Challenge- Yes, plus a LOT of walking at school (cosmetology school)
    water-64 oz
    completed food journal- yes
    under calories- yes
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    August 4 (Day 4) :

50 Burpees (Up and Downs) : CHECK

50 Mountain Climbers : CHECK

Complete Food Diary : CHECK

Under calorie goal : CHECK

80 ounces of water : CHECK

Another great day for me! I did like 30 minutes of zumba, as well as 200 jumping jacks, 50 sit ups, 100 side bends and 100 toe touches! WHEW! I am ready for bed! Lets keep kicking butt FTF team! We rock!
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thurs 8/4

Daily Challenge - done (60 Up/Downs)
    Completed Food Diary - done
    Under Calories - done
    64 ounces of water - done