MoonChild_69 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    All goals met:
    water: 90 oz
    challenge
    work out
    log
    under calories

p.s. Today was tough for me...depressed and unmotivated. I don't get it. AT LEAST I met minimum goals instead of couching it. :-)
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    Thurs 8/4

Daily Challenge - done (40 Up/Downs)
    Completed Food Diary - done
    Under Calories - done
    64 ounces of water - done

MoonChild, in the same boat as you. Got really depressed at work, went home with no motivation. Couldn't let you guys down though, so I stuck it out. However, I cheated and looked at scale this morning and it is EXACTLY the same weight as it was on Monday!! This sucks!
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    good morning....im getting a late start this morning.....reason y is on my status....ill get in my push up...might be the ones on my knees but ill get them done.....i looked at the scale this morning....good news i havnt gained....bad news its the same...pretty typical for me when i start working out..body in shock wondering what im doing...lol...i think this is what my body would say "what r u doing to me...i like the squishiness and extra cushion..."
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thursday complete

Daily Challenge - complete
    Food Diary - complete
    Under Calories - yes
    water - complete
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    I replaced Kristy yesterday because I have reached out to her to no avail.
    Just checking on our team. Has anyone seen Kristy0123?

Kristy, I apologize if you are out there, and I just haven't seen you. Just checking on you! Hope you are kicking the crap out of August!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Yes, I like that too Maddox! LOLOL I actually used my couch to do the up and down modification and BABY...I HURT today! OUCH!
    hmmm ill probably add those in just for fun
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Kap, don't be nervous. Just remember what Aunt Flo puts on will come off. So even if your weight loss is not mega this week, it will be by next week! So, we have time...just keep rocking it out hon!
    By the way, I am a little nervous about weigh in Saturday ---- Aunt Freaking Flo is in town and I hope she doesn't cause too much damage to the scale! We shall see! ((( crossing my fingers I am not retaining too much water))
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Thank you for checking on the team! I really appreciate it!
    Just checking on our team. Has anyone seen Kristy0123?

Kristy, I apologize if you are out there, and I just haven't seen you. Just checking on you! Hope you are kicking the crap out of August!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    I love the profile picture dahling! Weights are due from you by Sunday morning. My suggestion is to maximize on the time. Weigh in on Sunday morning and send me the email then and I will forward to Gary. If you cannot do Sunday, then Saturday night is just as good.
    Do we weigh in every saturday and report it???
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    No worries Maddox...when the scale starts moving, it will MOOOOOVVVEEEEEE! Remember, this is a four week challenge. Let's pace ourselves. I would rather have endurance than a bunch of high weigh ins for week one and people quitting on me by Week 3! No disappointments here...you ladies are a GREAT GROUP of ladies who are already motivated to do what is necessary and I appreciate that. Continue to work and success will happen! Thanks for rocking it out on Thirsty Thursday! Now what's going on for Frisky Friday??? LOLOL
    good morning....im getting a late start this morning.....reason y is on my status....ill get in my push up...might be the ones on my knees but ill get them done.....i looked at the scale this morning....good news i havnt gained....bad news its the same...pretty typical for me when i start working out..body in shock wondering what im doing...lol...i think this is what my body would say "what r u doing to me...i like the squishiness and extra cushion..."
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Don't worry Ivy...you are rocking it and it will happen. Your body might be in shock right now! LOLOL We will not be moved by the scale, either way. If you have a good weigh in...okay cool. If not, okay cool because this is a FOUR WEEK CHALLENGE and we will eventually get that scale to MOVE.
    Thurs 8/4

Daily Challenge - done (40 Up/Downs)
    Completed Food Diary - done
    Under Calories - done
    64 ounces of water - done

MoonChild, in the same boat as you. Got really depressed at work, went home with no motivation. Couldn't let you guys down though, so I stuck it out. However, I cheated and looked at scale this morning and it is EXACTLY the same weight as it was on Monday!! This sucks!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Hey Hey Hey! What's all that depression talk? We are transitioning from FLABULOUS to Fabulous and there is nothing depressing about that! My Yahoo account was hacked, lights went out last night (IT WAS HOT) and I have two meetings to go to today with the Directors, but guess what??? I still did those modified up and downs using my couch in the DARK AND HEAT. I will go to these meetings with my head held high and I will do what I can to protect my identity and get my Yahoo Account straight! Did I cry? YES...crying cleanses the soul...but did I do 100 side bends, 45 up and downs, I lost count of the jumping jacks, crunches and toe taps??? Yes, I did. So no depression here!

Remember, this is a FOUR WEEK CHALLENGE. We HAVE GOTTA be building muscle (as bad as mine hurt) which might be why the scale is so stubborn! You are doing GREAT and eventually, it will go our way. So, let's concentrate on endurance, for it is never usually the fastest who wins the race, but he who endures to the end!

Much Love Ladies...simply because even when Cap is away, my GIRLS DON'T PLAY! Let's rock it out!
  • heatherlee33
    heatherlee33 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good Day Ladies! I'm pretty sure that those challenges yesterday are hurting me worse now then when I actually had to do them...oooh, feeling the burn! I hope there's more extra challenges, I'm excited about building more muscle!
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    Thank you for the pep talk, cap, as well as the kick in the pants. Much needed!! I'm ready to go home and knock out some push ups, squats, jumping jacks and running up some stairs!!! Go Team Flab to Fab! We are marvelous!
  • heatherlee33
    heatherlee33 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Okay team F2F
    Water done
    Challenge done
    Food diary done
    Under calories done

Had to get everything is early...going to have a girls night and see an outdoor play....ahhhh no kids....so nice!
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Getting off work in 10 minutes and heading to the gym. Need to work extra hard today to get some extra calories available for me - I want chicken wings tonight !!!! I was looking at the profiles of all of our team members and realized that I am the "most mature" (didn't want to say the oldest) of the group. Gotta try to keep up with all you young chicks !! Go Team Flab 2 Fab !!!
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am new to this group and lucky I was added in so I am very excited!! My name is Jolie, my current weight is 197.4 and I have my measurements in a blog so if you need them I will glady send them to you. :)
    My august goal is to lose 7 pounds. More would be lovely but I think 7 pounds a month is a good goal. I also want to be able a mile and a half straight at the end of the month. :)

I am going to get on these challenges when I get home tonight. I'm sure I will have more questions, but right now I don't think I do. Glad to be doing this challenge with you all! =)
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Hey welcome jolieblossom...Msmonique...what are side bends please explain...they sound like stretches...also what do you mean 100 stairs...do you mean actual stairs? LOL I am a bit confused.

I did 25 regular pushups
    200 Jumping Jacks
    20 (200) mountain climbers

Will post later regarding water/food log etc...

GIRLS, WE CAN DO THIS
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! Here is week two! Please read and check out the videos...we will discuss tomorrow in the forum!

AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK 2: Unleashing the Beast Within! This is the week two team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact your team captain for ideas. Week Two Daily Exercise Challenge Daily Exercise = 1 point per member per day. If everyone does it you will be awarded a 5 point bonus for the team! WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #2 YOU ARE NO LONGER ROCKSTARS YOU’VE MOVED ON TO BEAST MODE!

Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 50 Squat Kicks* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )

Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 50 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk,run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup or bottles of water if u don’t have weights

Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Situps or Ab Crunches* + 50 Mountain Climbers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )

Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 3 sets of 21’s + 100 Jumping Jacks (Bicep Curls may be done with cans of soup or bottles of water if you don’t have any weights) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) 21’s The video is a little long sorry.

Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 50 Globe jumps + 100 Jumping Jacks + 100 Stair Climbs (jog or run) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc )

Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 40 Shoulder Presses + 1 extra mile + 50 crunches (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpWrzp9Mnyg) Shoulder Press

Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge Each team must coordinate a 100 mile walk, run, jog outside of their normal running jogging. You will to volunteer how much you can walk. If the team does accomplish the 100 mile challenge they will be rewarded with 5 bonus point. In addition to the 100 mile walk each team member must submit their favorite recipe to the group forum, along with the nutritional value. If someone submits your favorite you must find another recipe to submit. *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe. Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member. Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended.
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Good job! I YouTubed side bends and they are pretty much what you think they are, but I use weights or cans to make it a little bit more advanced! Search YouTube and there are a couple of variations. I checked out the crab toe touches and I LIKE THEM! You Tube or Google those too.
    Hey welcome jolieblossom...Msmonique...what are side bends please explain...they sound like stretches...also what do you mean 100 stairs...do you mean actual stairs? LOL I am a bit confused.

I did 25 regular pushups
    200 Jumping Jacks
    20 (200) mountain climbers

Will post later regarding water/food log etc...

GIRLS, WE CAN DO THIS