• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Awesome loss bj.. 22lbs well done
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Great job man!
  • sky_northern
    sky_northern Posts: 119 Member
    Glad you are still at it! You are doing awesome!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Four pounds in 4 days? Fantastic! Maybe some water as the inflammation of muscles from the move heals? Anyway, it's a good thing!
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    KEEP GOING! You're doing great!
  • bjcrewe
    bjcrewe Posts: 208 Member
    Four pounds in 4 days? Fantastic! Maybe some water as the inflammation of muscles from the move heals? Anyway, it's a good thing!

Not sure why the loss sometimes i think the scale is lying to me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    You're doing great bj.. :+1:
  • duskyjewel
    duskyjewel Posts: 286 Member
    Just found this thread. Sounds like you're doing amazing! Keep it up!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    We're all here cheering because we are all "In It to Win It" too. No shortage of folks with similar challenges and goals. Thumbs up @bjcrewe!
  • bjcrewe
    Update : so i got back from the hospital went down because for the last 2 weeks my arm been sweeled up red and really painful. Spent 4 hours waiting to get blood work done to try and finger out why ( 5 trys before they got any blood it seems my veins are sweeled up and no good for blood work ) only to be told by the "doctor" he don't no what's wrong ( i could have fingered that much out not going there)
  • bjcrewe
    So the doctor ask was any where else's swelled i told him at over 400lbs i was unable to tell him if it was or not.
  • gogetemrogue
    gogetemrogue Posts: 80 Member
    I know a lot of people, including myself, who got sick/felt like garbage when taking steps to lose weight and be more active. I can only imagine that the stress that weight loss puts on someone your size would make it much more worse.

That said, keep with it! You can assess whether you are being a little too aggressive, whether your workouts need to be a little lower in their impact as you go along. You can always scale back up as you feel better, and you WILL feel better in time. I believe in you, BJ! I hope to hear that you are feeling better soon.