The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'll be 34 soon. I started going to gym two days a week. As a beginner my heart rate is bloody high during exercise... add me if you don't mind that I might suddenly die in heart attack!

Same happened to me! So bad I went for a stress test :p
    You'll be fine (you're my kid's age :D )
  • Devon_CJ
    Devon_CJ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 35. Please feel free to add me
  • tgail10
    tgail10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I’m 47. I log in every day and I’ve met some great fitness people already. My goal is lose weight and get fit and be proud of what I look like. Hoping for a great New Year!! Feel free to add me.
  • Dietrunning1978
    Dietrunning1978 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    About to hit the big 4-0!
    More friends around same age would be good
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    38 here from Washington State. Wouldn't mind a few more friends.
  • BootBabe13
    BootBabe13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    39 from Canada always great to have new friends
  • SacramentoGirl2016
    Options
    Turned 50 in April, but didn't start taking weight loss seriously until recently. I am looking for any friends who will support me and I will do the same for you.
  • Turn_2
    Turn_2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would love some more middle aged friends. Please add me !!!!
  • phillipsbrenda
    phillipsbrenda Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am happy to find this group. I would like to be added to connect with others that are working on their ideal weight and mindful healthy eating. It would be great if others were from my area too.
  • bgrafffla
    bgrafffla Posts: 5 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Turning 36 on the 8th...I swear losing weight was easier after the 1st kid. Not so much after the 3rd. In the southwest Florida area.
  • Loumossmfp78
    Loumossmfp78 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    39 from the uk, feel free to add me
  • TinaSpinQueen
    TinaSpinQueen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    44 trying to stay warm in frigid New England right now! Been on MFP for almost a year now (off & on), dropped 24 pounds through logging meals & exercises. Most impactful has been the support & motivation of my MFP friends--priceless! I'm back in the game now & feel free to add me for support ✔️
  • dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR middle agers!!!!! Ok maybe a couple days early!!! Haha!!!
  • Dietrunning1978
    Dietrunning1978 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in almost 40!
  • rememberyourgoal2017
    Options
    Hi All, I'm 36 and aiming to lose 2 stone in 8 months so I'm not trying to lose it all in one go and then struggle to keep it off. What are your goals? Feel free to add me xx
  • rholmes987
    rholmes987 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was looking for a group like this! In my old app, I was a member of a 50+ group and it was great because we all had similar issues (even issues different from the 30s and 40s). I'm new here and still finding my way. Add me!
  • ShelliinSC
    ShelliinSC Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Happy to see some people that look more like me! :) I am 48, overweight, in the worst shape of my life and very honest (can you tell? :) ) I am returning to MFP to give this thing another go while I am still young enough to do so. I don't know about you, but I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, and I am hoping to kick 2018 square in the A.S.S.!! Would love some friends that are encouraging, have a sense of humor and can help give me a push in the right direction. Happy New Year, everyone!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Hello people, new and old (you know what I mean)

Just making my presence felt before I turn into a pumpkin!