Replies

• OnlyGodCan
    OnlyGodCan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    65 squats!
    Food diary
    other exercise
    water

ALL DONE! Time to rest tomorrow! I pray your weekend is blessed! TTY-monday!
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Sat 8/6

Daily Challenge - done (40 squat lunges)
    Completed Food Diary - done
    Under Calories - done
    64 ounces of water - done
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Hey sis-tas...hope your day was great!!!

Ahem...

25 squat lunges---done
    100 jumping jacks---done
    Water 112oz---done
    Food log---done
    Under cals---done

Have a great night ladies you all rock...remember to rest tomorrow
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    hey ! All Challenges met yesterday.... also Im down exactly 4 pounds since this time last week yahooo!!!
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good Morning my wonderful F2F ladies, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day of rest.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Carbon that's great!!!! Weigh in is today ladies!!!! Good luck!
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Day 6

Food Diary - check
    Under calories - check
    Daily Challenge - check
    Water - check
  • MoonChild_69
    MoonChild_69 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Saturday:
    water 80 oz
    work out
    40 squats
    logged diary
    under calories

Weigh in: Lost 3.2 lbs. :-)
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Well..no scale weight lost...but 1/2 inch off my waist...

Taking a break today, because my muscles need it...can't wait to do run/walk intervals tomorrow and go swimming...does anyone else feel guilty for not exercising on their day off?

GIRLS...WE CAN DO THIS...LET'S BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA AUGUST !!!
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Sunday check in:
    :bigsmile: :happy: :bigsmile:
    2 pounds lost!
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    Weigh in only 1 pound lost but measuring tape was more favorable. Proud of myself for meeting all the challenges last week. This week is going go be tough, but I am confident in my team! Everyone have a great day off!
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    so how r we breaking up these 100 miles????
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    2 pounds lost this week (as most of you already know) so that brings me down to 303 pounds. SO CLOSE TO UNDER 300! YAY!
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    so how r we breaking up these 100 miles????

I'll do about 10 on Tuesday! I'm going to cedar point! I also do a lot of walking at cosmetology school so I will commit to doing 14 miles this week and any more will just be a bonus!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Hey girls, I'll commit to 5 extra miles this week (for the 100 mile walk)
    No lbs lost but 1/2 an inch off waist and still very committed to this challenge. A little nervous about the challenges this week, just sayin'

Was going to take day off but felt the need to try out the new gym membership at the Y so I did 64 minutes on an elliptical trainer burning 766 calories

Water--32 oz so far
    Will log rest of info tonight
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Hey girls, I'll commit to 5 extra miles this week (for the 100 mile walk)
    No lbs lost but 1/2 an inch off waist and still very committed to this challenge. A little nervous about the challenges this week, just sayin'

Was going to take day off but felt the need to try out the new gym membership at the Y so I did 64 minutes on an elliptical trainer burning 766 calories

Water--32 oz so far
    Will log rest of info tonight
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I will commit to at least 10 miles this week...i know one day I am going to sea world with my daughter since this is her last week of summer break and will probably walk more than 2 miles
  • tarabear88
    Options
    Checking in...

Challenges for the week =COMPLETE
    Water goals= COMPLETE
    Total Loss this week -2.2 lbs.
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I made all of my requirements this week and came away with a loss of 3.6. Excited for this week - let's do this!

By the way - my husband and I made a deal tonight we'll both be under 200 by New Years. He's currently at 214 (he's tall and skinny, ugghh unfair) and I'm at 226 so I think we can do it!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is doing EXCELLENT!! WOW!

So I did pretty well this week and met all the challenges. I lost almost 1.5 pounds this week, which is really awesome to me! :happy:

I will commit to 10 miles this next week, at least, hopefully I can get in more, but I am saying at least 10!! :wink:

This next week seems like it will be a killer, but we can do it ladies, do not give up, you are all doing EXCELLENT! Lets kick some butt! WE have got this thing! I dont know about you ladies, but this challenge has really kicked my butt into high gear and has really motivated me to keep up with things, which is awesome to me!! :bigsmile: