Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful it's Friday and I have a 3-day weekend!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today, I am grateful for all the blessings I take for granted every single day...clean water, heat, a solid home and roof over my head, electricity, refrigeration, showers, microwaves, the gift of sight... So blessed.
  • rbnikki
    rbnikki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my legs. I give them a hard time because they are my biggest problem area. But they do so much for me every day and will no longer take them for granted. So from today.. I am grateful for my legs.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful that although it is extremely cold outside, the skies are a brilliant blue, the snow is like white glitter and there is a brilliant red cardinal on our birdfeeder looking beautiful against that white snow. It's the small things sometimes... :)
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    I had my yearly follow up with my Oncologist last week, and because there were some changes I had to have an MRI to make sure the cancer wasn't back. This week Tuesday was the MRI, and this morning I got the results. No cancer!! There is inflammation and scar tissue on my chest wall from lymphedema in my right arm, but no cancerous growths. Yea!! Anyway, I was going backwards in weight and I've been eating my feelings for the past few days. But today is a new day, and I'm feeling more determined than ever to continue my quest to get healthy! #6YearsOutAndGoingStrong

So, having said that, Today I am grateful for another day. Today I am grateful to be alive. Today I am grateful for small blessings, minor irritations and all the things that make up a regular day.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for MFP and the friends I've met from around the world.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I'm grateful it is FRIDAY! B)
  • yomajor
    yomajor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Grateful for a loving friend who loved me for me even when I knew I wasn’t at my best. I’m now committed to being the best for me!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for a renewed sense of determination and purpose. This will be the year I take back my health!
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    xjuvmowt1nky.jpg
    This is a my mandala that represents gratitude for this big juicy life!
  • JustMeandZ
    JustMeandZ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my MIL's successful surgery, and that I lost a little weight this morning!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the little dog we rescued from the shelter a few weeks ago. She not only is a cuddler, but she has helped me to get out and take a walk every day for the past 3 weeks.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful for being back to mfp after a while away. Lost 50, gained back 25, now wanting to lose another 50 but one step at a time. What works best for me is recording, sticking to around 1200 calories, doing the 5/2 with some kind of low calorie fast two days a week. That's how I lost the 50. Also grateful that it is Spring and everything is green and blossoming. Really is uplifting for me.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    I'm grateful today for this thread, which makes me think about gratitude. I'm grateful for the blue sky and warm temperatures today. I'm grateful to see green instead of snow. I'm grateful for the fence my husband put up outside so our little dog can run around and play. I'm grateful for MFP.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful today for Keto and MFP. I'm grateful that I am healthy for my age and for a beautiful fall.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my newfound mobility, exercise consistency, brightened dispostion and general renewed liveliness all afforded me by two operations: left side hip replacement in January and right side hip replacement in April. Once thru rehab and PT, I've begun to soar and ain't looked back since except to remind myself to keep going forward. I am actually "fired up" to enter into my "Medicare Years" come 2020!!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,112 Member
    Options
    I’m grateful to have found this strand!

I’m grateful for all of the MFP-ers whose honesty & advice have helped me so much.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    So grateful to have done a roadtrip with my foster dog and the guy I've been dating
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,112 Member
    Options
    I’m grateful I figured out (looking at data from early 2018) that I should go back to eating fewer carbs!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    I'm grateful to see this thread revived! I'm grateful for my little dog Maddie who always makes me laugh and cuddles me when I need it too.