I'm an awful person because...

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Sometimes when certain people call I swipe ignore instantly and later if they ask about it, it goes something like this:
    "Really?!? I don't think my phone even rang. I didn't hear anything. Did you leave a message? (knowing they didn't) It's been acting really weird lately. Weird!!"
    :blush::neutral:

Edit: I should add I feel really guilty doing this, thinking what if that was the last time we would have talked ... But I still keep doing it.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    My sister is staying with me while "she gets on her feet" and I want her to leave already. I don't like house guests.

Have you ever watched a movie called "Madhouse" it's funny and you will never invite anyone over again to stay for a while ...lol

I've not watched it and for the record, I NEVER invite anyone over to stay "for a while". She asked and she's my sister so I said sure, temporarily. Let's see how long "temporarily" turns out to be. :#
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I brought pot cookies at a potluck dinner once and didn't tell anyone until after they ate them.

You are supposed to say reasons why you're awful...

I thought the same thing. That's pretty awesome.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I brought pot cookies at a potluck dinner once and didn't tell anyone until after they ate them.

You are supposed to say reasons why you're awful...

I thought it was pretty funny until my cousin said she couldn't feel her legs :D

Lightweight! :D
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

I'm awful because I wouldn't want to share my cookies like that.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    _Red_Hood_ wrote: »
    I see pics of my ex and her new boyfriend and I laugh at the downgrade.

Anything is a downgrade from you
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I'm awful for messing up #s
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'm awful because when I was a teenager, I sawed down one of my neighbours planted evergreen trees for a Christmas tree. He was a senior... in a mobile scooter. :/
    I got more... :|
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I switched my friends coke with Guinness and laughed at her face when she took a sip
  • Charlottechar90
    Charlottechar90 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am an awful person because I laughed in my ex boyfriends face when he was crying for me back :/