Options

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Living alone is just something you get used to

I don't know .. I think some people just can't do it.

I thought I would for sure need an animal because I would get too lonely, but you just cope and learn to enjoy your solitude.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I'm bold and can easily say exactly what's on my mind. Other times I'm a wuss and can't bring myself to ask a simple question.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    IC - I've never seen a panda, in real life, before.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I am super excited to try out my new sports bra
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    edited January 2018
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I confess I feel like a loser when I buy a rotisserie chicken from Walmart. I never see anyone else getting one and wonder if something is wrong with me. Like I'm that single loser who is gonna go home and watch Jeopardy while eating chicken sandwiches.

Or maybe youre that super cool guy who will get dinner ready for your amazing but not so domestically inclined lady? Eh?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Sometimes I refuse to do stuff while my garmin is charging because if I am going to put out the effort I want it to count damnit!
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options
    IC I changed the time on 3 different clocks tonight so my kids went to bed early.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I confess I truly enjoy when cocky bodybuilder or powerlifter types come into the boxing gym thinking they can fight because how they look or because they're strong.....and then proving them wrong.
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options
    IC I changed the time on 3 different clocks tonight so my kids went to bed early.

Now that’s just genius. I usually just send them to bed early on some trumped up charges

I already did that this week....
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I confess that in life, I play dumb to gather information and use it to my tactical advantage if need to be.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I confess that in life, I play dumb to gather information and use it to my tactical advantage if need to be.

Art of War
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I’ve never made a cupcake :'(
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    IC - I've never seen a panda, in real life, before.
    Pandas are coming to Calgary