Girls- Getting sexually frusterated?

Options

Replies

• ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Please don`t jump on me (no pun intended) but am curious about something and just want to put this out for discussion.

How many of the ladies here are not satisfied with the outcome of having sex...by that I mean has the guy never learned that sex is not about just him getting finished rather then desiring to please the lady first and foremost.
    If that is the case I suspect that there are signals of frustration sent and the guy gets frustrated in turn and eventually shuts down.

Tried this with my husband, telling him what I need, but lately he thinks sex is just about getting to the finish line. Foreplay for him is just asking me "hey, you wanna, you know *wink* wink* " and then putting his hands down my pants- such a turn off. I dont need romance all the time (hey, a little rough housing is a HUGE turn on) but at least take some time to enjoy it. The whole needs to be in a bed at night is a bore too. You would think after many conversations and many turn downs of sex because of the way he asks for it that he would get a clue, but nope!!!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    oh the stories i have...
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Please don`t jump on me (no pun intended) but am curious about something and just want to put this out for discussion.

How many of the ladies here are not satisfied with the outcome of having sex...by that I mean has the guy never learned that sex is not about just him getting finished rather then desiring to please the lady first and foremost.
    If that is the case I suspect that there are signals of frustration sent and the guy gets frustrated in turn and eventually shuts down.

You would think after many conversations and many turn downs of sex because of the way he asks for it that he would get a clue, but nope!!!

Don't tell him. SHOW him. Men do not do "conversations" or subtlety or reverse psychology when it comes to sex (or anything else, really). Grab him and show him what you want. Multiple times. And when he gets it right, let him know. Eventually, his Pavlovian instincts will kick in.
  • exercisesucks
    Options
    Is this.......free?
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Wow....certainly one frustrated woman here...

When I was with my ex, everything was great in the bedroom department.... He knew how to please and I certainly learnt to find a number of hot spots on a certain love stick! He loved that - i was the best ever, allegedly! Up until just before we split, we were still finding different hot spots on each other...

Not sure if I'll ever find anyone who could please/service me the way he did.....You never know tho!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Whats sex?? :laugh:

But seriously - what the others said. Get thyself to the toy store! haha
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    Wow :smokin:
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Me I really really need to get some soon:explode: :grumble:

Totally agree there
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I have an insane libido so I don't take it personally if my DH isn't up for it all the freaking time like I am, lol!
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Is he overweight? has he had his testosterone checked? both, when fixed, make things better :-)
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Here is a big tip. When they get home tired from work, DON'T feed them. Just let them know you won't be serving dinner until you get some. I could almost promise you they would rather do that than whip up a meal by themselves!
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    :huh: I'm all left out. Everyone in this thread has someone to "work" me I need to hunt one down first. Easier said than done where I live
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    You know that toy can only do so much.... Its not meant to replace its meant to enhance. I can't say my husband is any better, but thats mainly cause we have clashing schedules or are half a world a part (literally).
  • schibs
    schibs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are very "active" and I still can't get enough. lol I quite regularly have to take matters into my own hands, so to speak. Definetly no complaints here.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Sorry.... I couldn't read this topic..... I've gone blind!

Does that answer the question?

I think it's time to start dating again. LOL
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to go pay my gf a visit after work today :devil:
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Yeah..... I think my "break from dating" isn't working out as well as I had planned.

Besides, it's a public safety issue at this point. Right? I mean, I'm out there driving a huge SUV and I'm blind right now. :wink:
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Options
    *raises hand and jumps in the conversation*

I haven't had sex in 2 months. Frankly, I havent had a sex drive in TWO YEARS. I had some ongoing health issues in which surgery last month finally fixed. Less than a week after the surgery, my husband of 10 years got himself arrested and thrown in jail. I filed for divorce. So sex for me isn't comin (no pun intended) any time soon :sad:
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Okay, gotta bump this one as I could only get to page 8 and really MUST work.

AFM, I'm usually the one turning down only because I work at 2 a.m. and am so tired and it is NOT a "sleeping pill" for me. But lately, I'm trying to get over the tired hump and just go for it. I am NEVER disappointed and have an extremely giving, loving hubby. His dad is a doctor :wink: and educated his boy well on female anatomy.