• langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    ☃️☃️
  • beckyobryan153
    beckyobryan153 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    Did my first yoga stretch 30-minute routine. Didn't burn a lot of cals, but really felt good after all the heavy workouts this week. Had coffee today(first time in 2 months) Really enjoyed it. I missed coffee. I only drink it on the weekends, but during the elimination diet, I wasn't allowed to touch it. Pip, good for you with burning all those calories. WTG! BTW, your dog is adorable. Michele in FL, I have a couple of Prevention DVD's and I really like them. Well, I need to make my lunch and get ready for church so I'll sign off. Have a great weekend everybody.
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Sharon in Lethbridge, I like that chair too! My living rooms have been primarily tans, greys, and blacks. I have been inserting reds since moving to Oregon. Our greyish tan loveseat and couch came with a rug, but its a bit too dark for me.
    gfad4dv6wuf8.jpg
    My reds are nicknacks here and there.
    My placemats
    54604s6mr05p.jpg
    A scarf thing I have on a tall video cabinet
    vhhkw94qmmlz.jpg

So with the rug it screams dirty with a speck of something! Plus I want teals, or yellows!
    bm3kymtjs7ae.jpg

Sharon you are very rational with life, you look at all sides of a situation. Hugs to you! If I see Mr Orb in the sky, I shall tell him to visit YOU! With heat and everything!
    Becca
    Oregon

• wildhorsewendy
    wildhorsewendy Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Hi Sisters, two seconds stolen post: Terry I did this: Put in blender a cup of ice, sprinkled packet of diet jello on top, added pomegranate juice and water then whirred it up. Fake Frozen Fanta. LOL <3 Wendy
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,553 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day
    Short but sweet

manual treadmill- 4.21min, 25mi = 38c
    Apple Watch- 40c
    #220 tire flip- 4.02min 2laps= 48c
    Apple Watch- 38c
    Fl exer- 16.10min, 1set of 10 each, 11 diff exer= 102c
    Apple Watch- 99c

Less than 200c
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    :)
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    The power of women’s wisdom :)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,347 Member
    Options
    Rye - adorable kitty

I looked at myself naked in the mirror today. Seems that no matter what I do (and I thought I was doing the right thing), there is this roll of flab around my middle. Hate it. I do watch my food intake, you know that I exercise. Guess I'm just going to have to find what works for me. Hope I can get rid of because I really hate looking at it. This morning I just had on shorts and a sports bra while I was exercising since no one really saw me. I could see my reflection on the screen on my laptop. Yuk those rolls. they disappeared when I raised my arms, but I certainly can' walk around like that. Any ideas of what I can do.

We went to this one second-hand store that uses the proceeds to help the homeless and made a donation. Didn't find any clothes or pictures for the condo, but I did buy (again!) some more exercise DVD's. Don't know how they'll work out, but they were only $1 a piece. Habitat for Humanity sells them for $3 and so does the Salvation Army by us. Went to WalMart and got some almond milk, a paper, and some shredded cheese. They only sell the unsweetened almond milk in the larger box. Hopefully, I can finish it before it goes bad.

Went to the ceramics place here. Got a seahorse that I can use on the pergola. Vince got this shuttle. Wish people would make big pieces, everything is so small. And such cute things, just everything is so small. Then went to Lowe's to take some tubes for recycling. At least they're out of the house. Then to WalMart, then the charity place for the donation, then home and in the pool. Warning: I'm getting used to a pool :) You can bet that I'll be pestering Vince to get our opened as soon as I get home....lol Got dinner ready so all I have to do is pop it in the microwave after church tonight.

Michele in lovely FL right now
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Haven't been able o get on treadmill, with arm in splint. Definitely don't need another tumblr. I have previously done the Taylor Swift move n it by flying off the back of it. Hade MRI in late January, before my 2 falls when I hit my head hard, so MD ordered a CT scan. It did not show up anything. Told him it showed I'm hard-headed at least. He laughed and said he wasn't going to go there - Louis would probably agree with me. HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Go back this Thursday for a follow-up. Still hurts at the site of the fracture point. But now beginning to be able to maneuver things with right hand, still hurts, but pushing through it.

But because I sit to the let of table in den and phone right there, I try to answer it. Just have a hard time reaching over with my left arm to do so.

Have so many MD appointment this net 2 weeks, wondering if I should just hide out in Starbucks and walk to all but one of them. Louis has not been particularly happy. I keep telling him that I am trying to make as many appointments on the same day, just cannot help that they aren't working out that way. Also cannot even do much to get them as early as possible.

Lenora - in the rotating door of like
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    :)

Lisa - good going with the grocery delivery! These ladies DO rock!

Allie - you have so much on your plate. Lots of great ideas here on that too. Hang in there!

Michele - don't be too hard on yourself. I also get perturbed at my extra "skin" around the waist and hips. We celebrate that it's better than it used to be!

Evie - hope that back is feeling better as the day goes on today. Ice and stretches seem to help when mine is acting up. When your back hurts, everything hurts.

Pat in PA - welcome! Good to see you joining in.

Becca - I love your décor. Isn't the time getting close for reconnecting with your son?

Barbara in OR - Teletubbies? Seems like I was working long hours when those were on. DH and I were reminiscing today about some of the good "old" TV programs (late 50's-early 60's) 77 Sunset String - Edd "Kookie" Burns, Route 66, etc.

Joyce - I'm saying a prayer the guy who's putting up the stair rail can get to it ASAP!

I'm making a batch of spaghetti sauce in the crockpot today. I found a pint of my own canned tomatoes and dumped it in with 2 cartons of Pomi tomatoes, added sautéed onions and seasonings. We have left over roast beef in the fridge, I'm thinking maybe some "Italian roast beef" sandwiches for DH. I'll just spoon some over my salad since I'm avoiding breads as much as possible. There will be several pints of sauce left over to freeze. Love freezing sauce in wide mouth glass jars.

OK, I think DH and I are the only people in the USA who haven't watched the Olympics so far. B) I see it is on one of the SlingTV channels - maybe I can get DH to tune in tonight.

Waving HI to the rest of you <3 - running out of time here.

Lanette
    Sunny SW WA State
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Lisa, good for you for setting up the grocery delivery! This way you know he's got food and I'm sure he will be grateful. Maybe he'll be like kids in school "Hey, I'll swap my grape tomatoes for your peanut butter!" lol
    Lenora, I broke 3 ribs several years ago and I still get twinges every now and again. Dr figures it's just scar tissue that formed that is breaking down. Takes a long time for some of that "stuff" to go away.... Hope your dh can come to terms with the fact that you aren't making these dr's appointments just to annoy him, but that you need to be taking care of you!
    Michelle, our new bathroom has a lovely large mirror. I dislike walking in there in the altogether and seeing my reflection, especially the belly area! Wish I knew some tricks to get rid of it! You're absolutely right tho, can't go thru life with our arms in the air! lol
    Heather, I was making myself a veggie burger a few days ago, hubby asked what I was making because it smelled so good. I offered to make him one, but he declined. lol I really liked tho!
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island