Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Do diets work?

Replies

• stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    TR0berts wrote: »

Totally do-able.

yep but not as a staple of your fitness

My fitness looks about like this. I think I'm fine.

d4g99pv33rre.jpg

looks do not equate to fitness - many bodybuilders out there who are far from fit

I find it somewhat hilarious that you keep referring to diet (specifically the types of foods) and fitness. Fitness has jack to do with what, exactly, you eat. Rather, it's how much you eat and your physical capabilities.

Irish70 seems to be playing both sides of the discussion now.

There are plenty of people who are fit and don't look it, and plenty of people who look fit and aren't.

Rippetoe, Big Z, etc

Pick a bodybuilder
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    TR0berts wrote: »

Totally do-able.

yep but not as a staple of your fitness

My fitness looks about like this. I think I'm fine.

d4g99pv33rre.jpg

looks do not equate to fitness - many bodybuilders out there who are far from fit

I find it somewhat hilarious that you keep referring to diet (specifically the types of foods) and fitness. Fitness has jack to do with what, exactly, you eat. Rather, it's how much you eat and your physical capabilities.

Irish70 seems to be playing both sides of the discussion now.

There are plenty of people who are fit and don't look it, and plenty of people who look fit and aren't.

Rippetoe, Big Z, etc

Pick a bodybuilder

nope just one side There are plenty of people who look fit and aren't.

And again - what is your definition of fit?