• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    46 days AF!! YAY!

Inspirational
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    We are more than half way through February, and I would love to see this thread to keep going. You all have been so inspirational to me, I come here often and read all or your comments, stories... I can't speak for the group, but for me this has been a great place to come. Since finding this group on Monday, I feel I can stay AF for as long as I choose to. I hope that this will continue for many months to come, maybe the all of 2018!

Yes, i was thinking that too yesturday.
  • NormInv
    Options
    you got this @kittybenn
  • dressagerider1020
    dressagerider1020 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    that's how I felt today, it was dark and gloomy and a little rainy. I did some yard work (which I HATE, really wanted a reward for that!), and some inside organizing, read some blogs, and planned my meals for the week so I don't have to guess later on.

Now I'm too tired to go out, so maybe I'll try some tea.

Do you have a plan for tonight? Netflix, movie, book? Sometimes I can get caught up in online games, mahjong is a favorite. No signing up or logging in.

http://www.freegames.ws/games/boardgames/mahjong/freemahjong.htm
  • snoo61
    snoo61 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    that's how I felt today, it was dark and gloomy and a little rainy. I did some yard work (which I HATE, really wanted a reward for that!), and some inside organizing, read some blogs, and planned my meals for the week so I don't have to guess later on.

Do you have a plan for tonight? Netflix, movie, book? Sometimes I can get caught up in online games, mahjong is a favorite. No signing up or logging in.

I like mahjong connect, butterflies
  • NormInv
    Options

Watching the Olympics
  • snoo61
    Options
    I’ll give it a try! I have been a social boozer since college, but counting calories does bring an awareness.

Welcome we all have different goals here so if you want to stop or cut down, this is for you! You will find inspiration and support from everyone!
  • snoo61
    Options
    Eek. First post here... I know that knocking the nightly beers on the head is the thing.

Welcome! My goal is to cut back on beer too. Trying to keep it down to 6 a night. Did about 50% in January, but not quite there for February yet. Its a process. You will find a lot of insight and support on this thread.