TEAM-BLUE-lose-10lbs-in-August

Replies

• tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    no worries Tiffy! hope you had fun on the cruise :)

Total blast!!!!!
  • eneale
    eneale Posts: 12 Member
    Tiffy have you added me to the challege? And where is the Blue Teams Spreadsheet? I know you are just getting back, just want to know whats going on... as I joined late. Thanks!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Here is the Blue Team Spreadsheet. Some of you have pulled up the Purple Team... Opps sorry, if that was my mistake. Here it is:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar8UKSlMhqzbdE8zZ3pfbzE5Qk80OXlpTnhkMGVMREE&hl=en_US

Just click that link and then it will pull up our spreadsheet
  • tiffypooh2u
    Tiffy have you added me to the challege? And where is the Blue Teams Spreadsheet? I know you are just getting back, just want to know whats going on... as I joined late. Thanks!

Sorry about that, what is your starting weight and 8/5 weight?
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Hey Tiffy!

I was just looking over the spreadsheet and as much as I would love to weigh 145lbs for week 1 :D I don't. I am actually 154lbs :p

Thanks for getting this organized!

M.:heart:
  • tiffypooh2u
    Hey Tiffy!

I was just looking over the spreadsheet and as much as I would love to weigh 145lbs for week 1 :D I don't. I am actually 154lbs :p

Thanks for getting this organized!

M.:heart:

eek sorry about that fixed it
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    I didn't get my week 1 results in. At about 234, hopefully will do better this week. Good luck everyone on that 30 minutes of cardio per day!
  • Hey Tiff hope you had a great vacation :D! Cant wait till I can go on a cruise, hopefully next spring. Anyways my weight this week is now 156.2. Not nearly as much as I was hoping for but hopefully I'll catch up next week. Sounds like a great challenge this week, I'm stoked.
  • hottiemush
    hottiemush Posts: 18 Member
    Hi Tiffy, try as I might I cant seem to open the link to the spreadsheet. I keep getting that the page is unavailable. :cry: I am not even sure if I am I would love to start the challenge this week as I fell down last week. Any suggestions on how to see the spreadsheet?
  • Hey Tiffy....my start weight was 158

Got it thank you!

i am actually 127 pounds!! Gave u 158 wrong cos i it's kg in uk! And i'm 58kg!

Lol! Xxx
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Hey Tiff - my starting weight was 165 and week 1 is 163 - I noticed that it was blank in the spreadsheet.
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Great weekly challange! I burnt 504 today and 2540 yesterday. Go team blue!!
  • hottiemush
    Here is the Blue Team Spreadsheet. Some of you have pulled up the Purple Team... Opps sorry, if that was my mistake. Here it is:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar8UKSlMhqzbdE8zZ3pfbzE5Qk80OXlpTnhkMGVMREE&hl=en_US

Just click that link and then it will pull up our spreadsheet

Hi Tiffy, try as I might I cant seem to open the link to the spreadsheet. I keep getting that the page is unavailable. I am not even sure if I am I would love to start the challenge this week as I fell down last week. Any suggestions on how to see the spreadsheet?
  • eneale
    eneale Posts: 12 Member
    Hi Blue Team! Feel free to add me! Some of us are friends already! :-)
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Hi - my week's weigh in is 154.8 :(
    Vacation was NOT good to me but I'm hoping I can lose that 3 lbs quickly since I know it's a lot of water weight and I'll lose more!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Hi Tiffy, try as I might I cant seem to open the link to the spreadsheet. I keep getting that the page is unavailable. :cry: I am not even sure if I am I would love to start the challenge this week as I fell down last week. Any suggestions on how to see the spreadsheet?

i am not too sure why that would be... did you copy and paste the link into the search bar at the top of your screen? I know you can't click on it. If you are still having problems it might be something in your settings? I will check out some options for you
  • tiffypooh2u

i am not too sure why that would be... did you copy and paste the link into the search bar at the top of your screen? I know you can't click on it. If you are still having problems it might be something in your settings? I will check out some options for you

Try and google the problem, and if that does not solve it, then I can always type it all out and post it as well like I normally did before. Just trying to get away from that since there are so many members and it takes a lot of time getting everything lined up. But if you can't see it, I will do it that way
  • complejo
    complejo Posts: 36
    Is the spreadsheet going to be open or do we post our updates here?

For me I need to change my starting weight for August to 217 and my CW right now is 213.
  • susanelizabeth1988
    susanelizabeth1988 Posts: 80 Member
    Hi just checking in,

I got my start weight wrong ( wii was out of kilter - boo! - messing with all my challenges)
    So start weight was 170 on 29.7.11
    and current weight is now 168 - a loss of 2 pounds.

Hope it's not too much trouble to update the spreadsheet - sorry for any inconvenience.

Hope you had a nice holiday!
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    8/5 weight, 218.3
    :)
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Hey Tiff,

I also can't ssem to get the spreadsheet to work. Any way to pm me the clickable link??
  • WOW YOu guys are awesome!!! Thanks for starting this new thread blueillusion!!! Great job! I found that the other team captains are using Google Spreadsheets to keep track of their charts! I decided to give it a whirl. Let me konw any feedback you may have on this!! Any suggestions and questions are welcome. I am new to this myself. :) If you see an orange triangle next to your name, just hover your mouse over top of it and a little box with a comment will pop up :)

This will keep things up to date. As soon as I enter something into it, it will be updated immediately.

Check it out.

OOPS maybe I needed to enclose the link!!

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar8UKSlMhqzbdE8zZ3pfbzE5Qk80OXlpTnhkMGVMREE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Do you know when you'll have the week 1 weight updates finished?
  • I'm actually not able to exercise this week, at least not until after I see my pulmonologist. I have a chronic whatever, and seem to be relapsing a bit. Anywho, I am too fatigued to do anything, so I will hopefully be able to at least focus on my calorie intake, even if I do no exercise.
  • I finally had a chance to weigh myself!

Original SW: 171
    Final GW: 115

August Challenge:

SW: 154
    Week 1: 153 (1 lb loss)

* Not what I was hoping for, but a loss is a loss. I hit a plateau and I just need to get past it!
  • tiffypooh2u
    WOW YOu guys are awesome!!! Thanks for starting this new thread blueillusion!!! Great job! I found that the other team captains are using Google Spreadsheets to keep track of their charts! I decided to give it a whirl. Let me konw any feedback you may have on this!! Any suggestions and questions are welcome. I am new to this myself. :) If you see an orange triangle next to your name, just hover your mouse over top of it and a little box with a comment will pop up :)

This will keep things up to date. As soon as I enter something into it, it will be updated immediately.

Check it out.

OOPS maybe I needed to enclose the link!!

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar8UKSlMhqzbdE8zZ3pfbzE5Qk80OXlpTnhkMGVMREE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Do you know when you'll have the week 1 weight updates finished?

With all of the information coming in, I am updating the chart as I get the information. There was a WHOLE LOT of catching up to do since I was away for a week. If you go to the link, you will see the chart with the most updated information that I have. How it works, is whenever I input something into the spreadsheet, it automatically updates it so people can see what I have entered into it. :) Pretty nifty if you ask me. This saves me from REPOSTING the whole chart on here and taking up a whole page of just my comment haha!!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Okay BLUE TEAM!!! I am getting caught up with the weights now, I have been carefully going through the forums to find anything that I have missed while I was away. Slowly getting there! I did find however that the Red and Purple teams have TEAM NAMES!

:drinker: Purple Reigns :drinker:
    :drinker: Red Spartans :drinker:

SOOOO Blue team, what will our name be?? I need some ideas, the more the better! Let's hear em'!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Blue team is coming up with a name by tomorrow morning! I will be posting up a STATUS with some names that my team has come up with and having a poll on who likes the best one. Please comment on the STATUS not in the forum for this one! This will keep from reaching our next 500 posts and needing to start a new thread AGAIN LOL ! :) All you need to do is go to my profile and find the comment there that I put up with all of the Team Name Ideas ( I will post this up at 4 o'clock ) and then comment on your choice. The most votes per name wins!!! WOO HOO!!! Let's get it BLUE TEAM! We are on fire! :explode:
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    my starting wt on 7-30 182.5 and 8-5 180 for the spreadsheet. Thanks:)
  • hottiemush

Hi Tiffy, I finally accessed the link yaaay! I was trying to open it at work so maybe their system blocks the link for whatever reason. I cam home tonight and tried and it just opened, no problems. :happy: Thanks a million!
  • tiffypooh2u

Hi Tiffy, I finally accessed the link yaaay! I was trying to open it at work so maybe their system blocks the link for whatever reason. I cam home tonight and tried and it just opened, no problems. :happy: Thanks a million!

You know that did cross my mind! My computer at work couldn't do it either but then it worked the next day. Wierd. Anyway I am glad you got it. I was going to see if you wanted me to e mail you the link because I did that fot someone else.and it worked. :)
This discussion has been closed.