JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• acrylicfox
    acrylicfox Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    there's nothing that can stand in my way!

:star: I believe you! :star:

This is our year!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,486 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Late posting today, due to 2 hour delay starting work (icy roads), then webinar at noon. Already have two goals to check off! :smiley:

Recap M 2/19 - Hard to get out of bed for early alarm (out of habit past 2 weeks) but did it! See #1.
    1) Walked 3 miles on treadmill before work / 50:41 & stretched after :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work = Fitbit 13,603 steps, 250+ steps 14/14 (boom!) hours & 36 floors :smiley:
    3) Hopefully home for lunch...keeping eye on weather, freezing rain on its way / sloppy joes for supper (hubby's request since he has President's Day off) / net calories green & monitor as usual = Made it home for lunch, but left work an hour early due to road conditions...home safe & sound, but almost didn't make it up driveway into garage! :o My sweet tooth bit me, and net calories, sodium & sugar red, fiber / protein good & 14c water. :/
    4) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / bed & TV off 10:30 = Nope bc I was updating MFP food diary...ack! :blush: / done :smiley: / done :smiley: / nope bc hubby was home for once so I didn't mind :D

JFT T 2/20
    1) Treadmill before work (and I didn't have to get up before sunrise :smiley:) / 3 mi 50:06 / stretched after :smiley:
    2) Paced 3,338 steps in office during noon webinar :smiley:
    3) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    4) Lunch & supper (leftovers bc hubby and I are going to see Riverdance tonight...we saw it 20 years ago, really looking forward to seeing again) are prelogged / net calories green / monitor the usual
    5) After work: vote / mail middle brother's bday card
    6) Floss / retainers / bed 11:00 (earlier if possible)
  • biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    biche896 wrote: »
    biche896 wrote: »

For todays goals:

Lift - done
    Apple cider vinegar - done
    10k steps throughout the whole day
    Ensure I burn at least 2200 calories by end of day
    Log and consume food as per macros
    Thinking whether I should try 30 day shred today?

I met all of yesterdays goal:

Lift - done
    10k steps throughout the whole day - 11,383 steps
    Ensure I burn at least 2200 calories by end of day - 2420 calories
    Log and consume food as per macros - Slightly over by 69 calories
    Thinking whether I should try 30 day shred today? - Couldnt find the video for this so ended up doing random exercises such as star jumps, high knees, squats, running around hahaha

For todays goals:

Lift - done
    10k steps throughout the whole day
    Ensure I burn at least 2200 calories by end of day
    Log and consume food as per macros
    C25k W1D2
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Was definitely too ambitious with today’s work goals. Lots of unexpected stuff popped up so I felt like I couldn’t get anything finished! But I did make a dent in some...

- exercise before kids get up ✅
    - 2ltr + water :# not sure - maybe just about. Must try harder
    - Stay in calorie goal ✅
    - Interventions update work :| couldn’t get any time with the lead person to discuss
    - Sort class folder :) half done. Will finish tomorrow hopefully
    - Progress on display board materials ✅
    - hot yoga? Really want to try and make this class tomorrow ✅
    - Online grocery shop ✅

JFT 21/2:

- exercise early
    - Water!
    - Stay within calorie goal
    - Finish class folder
    - Get quotes and last pics for display/website
    - Twinning project chase
    - Party invitations
    - Marking and planning
    - Early night

Sounds like lots of success and hard work out there. @Bex953172 - so exciting! Good luck!! X
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172 Congratulations!! I bet you're excited :joy: Best wishes sent your way!! I'm sure you will do fabulous, just stay calm and relaxed. (Sounds silly but it helps.)
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    MLHC1 wrote: »
    @Bex953172 Congratulations!! I bet you're excited :joy: Best wishes sent your way!! I'm sure you will do fabulous, just stay calm and relaxed. (Sounds silly but it helps.)

Haha the closer I get the more panicky I get.

So far in bth labours I’ve had a panic attack when it’s time to push!
    So my JFT for Sunday will be “don’t have a panic attack in labour” :sweat_smile:

I had to look up what a sweep is. Interesting. I never heard of that. Of course I stopped making babies about 22 years ago.

Why panic? You know what's going to happen and look at the good results you have gotten to date. Two little darlings. You don't need to be fearful, you have a great track record!
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,077 Member
    Options
    junodog1 wrote: »
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    MLHC1 wrote: »

Haha the closer I get the more panicky I get.

So far in bth labours I’ve had a panic attack when it’s time to push!
    So my JFT for Sunday will be “don’t have a panic attack in labour” :sweat_smile:

I had to look up what a sweep is. Interesting. I never heard of that. Of course I stopped making babies about 22 years ago.

Why panic? You know what's going to happen and look at the good results you have gotten to date. Two little darlings. You don't need to be fearful, you have a great track record!

Haha I don’t know, I think I fear the pain over everything. I just get a feeling that I suddenly can’t do it haha
    I’ve been watching some hypnobirthing though so might even play it whilst in labour to keep me concentrating on being calm!

I think this is the most nervous I’ve been! After one bad labour and one good I’m dreading if this will be good or bad, but statistics seem to say that because I’ve birthed before it should be easier but there’s just no knowing!

Last baby so gotta give it my best go!

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, @Bex953172 I know it didn't go fast for you, but I can't believe it's here already! I'm so excited for you! @junodog1 I had to look up what a sweep was too! But my baby is 35, so....they didn't do ultrasounds or anything back then.

I will be thinking about you over here! Let us know when she's here (when you have time, of course!) sending you big hugs! (((BEX))) <3
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    JFT: 2/20/18
    1. Get up without hitting Snooze :sJust couldn't do it. Stayed up too late
    2. Stay in the green :)
    3. Hydrate :)
    4. Update bullet journal :/Didn't have it with me today.
    5. Get caught up & stay focused at work. Put earbuds in to block out noise :) Got a lot done!
    6. Go to library at noon to pick up book :sDidn't have my car today. Hubby drove me because of ice storm.
    He didn't want me to slip and fall walking from car to the building. Awwww. He's so sweet. :wink:

7. Eat only my packed lunch/snack at work :)
    8. Read each of my daily readings: Simple Abundance, Diet Beck Solution :)
    9. Take time for meditation and prayer :)
    10. Body Groove session :/Struggling with ankle and foot pain from last time. Going to Phys Therapy next week for eval.
    11. Bed one hour early, unplugged, and read out of a book - no Kindle! :)Going there now!

JFT: 2/21/18
    1. Get up without hitting snooze button
    2. Drink more water. Stop coffee at 10 a.m.
    3. Stay in the green
    4. Take me time to address each: Body, Mind and Spirit
    5. Read my daily readings: Simple Abundance, Diet Beck Solution
    6. Listen to Podcasts
    7. Study and take test for AMB 2017 NVT at work tomorrow
    8. Move every hour. Try to hit 250+ steps each hour. Take stair breaks. (Copying YOU, @cschmitz110515 :) )
    9. At least one random act of kindness.
    10. Bed by 9, sleeping by 10.

Have a great day everyone!

I cannot control what lifes throws at me, but I can cerainly control how I react to it!

eft8x7943k4a.png
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,207 Member
    Options
    I looked through 4 pages of posts, and I guess I never even set any goals for today. But .... I had a great day. I guess after having a couple of totally out of control eating, at least I am back on track again, well, at least for today I was.

1. Drank 8 glasses of water (I know, because I counted 2 at each meal, and drank 2 tonite)
    2. Got the towels appliqued and ready for grandsons birthday
    3. Did 30 minutes on the treadmill, and also to the spinning class!!! OMG -- My legs still hurt! I loved the class, but I tend to get nauseaus when I overdo it. Not sure if its because I have low blood pressure or what. But I went and sat for awhile, and came back in and finished the class. A great workout! And I was proud of myself, because this morning I hit the snooze 3 times before going. But I always set it ahead of time --- I just had to rush out the door faster!
    4. and logged all food

I guess @Bex is going to be pretty busy this week ;) , so I best behave myself!!! I told myself last year I would be at goal weight when @Bex has her baby girl. Well, I guess thats not going to happen. But I can't wait to hear from you after you have that sweet little baby girl!! You are going to do great!

My goals for tomorrow, try and have a repeat of today.
    1. Remember how awful I feel when I eat crap!
    2. Make a list of what I want to accomplish - this always helps me get more done
    3. finish pinning the king size quilt :s
    4. concentrate on 8 glasses of water
    5. log all food - stay under 1400 cal. But better yet, make my choices healthy
    6. get back on here... be accountable.