Options
    Week 2 - Day 1

under calories: done

64+ oz water: done

50 squat kicks: done
  • Trans4mations
    Trans4mations Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Woohoooo @ Tanya getting all her water in!!! WTG!

Hey everyone... hope you all had a good day. I've been sick all day... but, I pushed myself to workout so I wouldn't let you guys down. No excuses right?! Right!!! Sooo...

under cals: yes
    over 64oz: yes
    50 squat kicks: yes (and my chest is still burning... i wonder why)
    1.5 miles for the team

Love you guys! Hugs.

Oh, and sorry Robbie if it was I who accidentally deleted you. Maybe we'll do better with the copy and pasting during week 3..lol.
  • Trans4mations
    Trans4mations Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Jack.. congrats on the weight loss!!

s/n: I'm convinced that my scale is possessed lol... keeps giving me random numbers.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Under cals: yes
    Water: yes
    Squat kicks: yes

Didn't get to my 2 miles today. Was not feeling up to a workout after a slow, frustrating day at work and my feet were throbbing. Will do 4 tomorrow. Can I run some or does it HAVE to be walking?
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Jack, I just posted on your wall and brought you up to date on things! THANK YOU for contributing so many miles this week.

I did my 50 squat kicks today, ran 3 miles and did step. Got enough water in me to float an ark and was under my calories and had the best dinner I've had in a long time.

REMEMBER I am having to drive nearly all day tomorrow and will be available either early am or late pm. If you need to get a hold of me PLEASE text me at 417-217-0625. I will take my laptop but no clue if I will have time to use it while traveling or not.

TY for all of these superb updates!!! I am logging it all in!!!

Yes, Arielle!! It's either run, jog OR walk!!!

LOVE YOU TEAM!!!
  • sumjoy
    sumjoy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    COMPLETED:
    50 squat kicks
    64 oz water
    recipe

Miami here I come!
    Fitness facility with elliptical in hotel - check!
    Week 2 Challenge list - check!
    Exercise video packed - check!
    Bands packed - check!

BRING IT ON!
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Ok, team, here it goes:

Water - 120 + oz. Lost count

Squat kicks - all 50 done

Under calories - of course

Kicked in 7 miles for the team today in addition to regular Body Pump class.

I can't move.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Cecy that is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!
  • Week 2 Day 1
    Check in and completed!
    Water over
    Calories under
    Squat Kicks done!
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Everybody is doing exceptionally well this week!! Cecy...you're a MACHINE, girlfriend!!

Sooo, I'm counting my 'cartonstenics' as my exercise today....six 52-lb boxes to lug around and test...as usual, incorporated lunges and squats as I did drop testing! Since I got this blasted headache this afternoon, felt better, then felt bad again, decided to use that since it's not an every day occurrence that I work up quite the sweat doing this!

Did my 50 squat kicks....two sets of 25 since I waited to I had my headache to do them! All I can say is, thank goodness for BodyPump squats...they felt much better to do without the 40 extra pounds on my back like in class!!

Unfortunately no extra miles today.... :ohwell:

Calories: barely under!!
    Water: over!!

So happy to see all that great posts this week after the rough start last week!! I'm so proud of our team!!!
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    squat kicks: done
    water: 64 oz
    calorie: under

Goodnight
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Oh YAY! I thought it was only a walk and I was going to be so bored this week, lol! Good to know I can do 1/2 & 1/2 tomorrow!
  • aninamika
    aninamika Posts: 159
    Options
    :happy: Hey everyone - sorry i thought I logged yesterday's info.

50 Squat kicks - check
    1 mile down, 9 to go - check
    Water - done
    Calories - under
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________

So far today I have completed both the exercise challenges

50 Swimmers press (40 @ 12kgs & 10 @ 10kgs)
    1 mile brisk walk (exercise challenge for the day not for the team, will do so tomorrow)

Keep up the awesome work everyone! :wink:
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    fitnhealthyccthatsme Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Went to bed early last night...

This morning I completed my remaining Squat Kicks. Yesterday I was under calories and met water goal.

I've also completed Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 50 Swimmer’s Presses (will walk later today at the gym or on my lunch break today). :-)

Happy Tuesday Y'all ~Cheryl
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Thanks for all the updates!!!!!! You are all doing WONDERFUL!!! PLEASE try to reach out to as many of our teammates as possible today. I got little accomplished last night as I kept getting booted off the site and reading a message saying the server was too busy. I am leaving later this am and will be driving all day long so if you need me for anything please text or call me. I will be back on later tonight.

HAVE A POSITIVE AND PRODUCTIVE DAY!!!! PUSH YOURSELVES TO THE LIMIT!!!!

TODAY'S CHALLENGE: Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 50 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk,run
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup or bottles of water if u
    don’t have weights
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Got everything done yesterday!!!
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I am walking during my lunch today!
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm going to officially proclaim this "DO IT FOR LORI DAY!!" She'll be away for the day so let's have fun, kick some butt, and give her a nice surprise that she doesn't have to bug ANY of us when she gets home tonight!! She does so much for us...I mean, look at that woman...she's already been in to psych us up and she's got a day of other important things that will keep her away - THAT'S dedication to li'l ole us!! Let's return the favor and kick the smile back to her today!! :bigsmile:

Have a GREAT day everyone...and don't forget....under cals, over water, and CHALLLLENGE!!!!!! Swimmer's presses (my arms are feeling it already...ha!) and an extra mile (or two for the 100 miles!)!!!
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Everything accomplished today!
    Water - done
    Under cals - done
    extra mile - done
    swimmer lifts - done

I'll catch up on my other extra miles fo rthe team after my assignment is handed in . . . 2morrow oh ohhh better get to work!!