February 2018 Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Wow @JessicaMcB ! What a turn of events! And I need your IG, can PM it to me? Moderators get annoyed if you post it publically... thanks! :)

Like the MFP mods? Weird. I wanna follow everyone on IG! (I won't post mine but its pretty close to my MFP name.)

There is some rule that you are not allowed to post personal contact information in the thread, you have to PM it but I believe I found you in Google and followed you :) So you can look at my followers and find @JessicanMCB ;)

I get personal contact info (like I'd never post my phone here) but social media seems odd to label as personal contact.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    lporter229 wrote: »
    Thanks @katiejane83, that worked! I guess that means I don't have to upgrade my Garmin after all :'(

Yayyy! But also, I'm sorry. Lmao. You never know, there's always some other excuse that will come along! About a month after I fixed mine it was February, my birthday month, which was totally justification to upgrade mine :|
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    @RunsOnEspresso I found you easy! @PastorVincent and @girlinahat going all 007 :D

February 1- 15+3
    February 2- 17
    February 3- 33
    February 4- Off
    February 5- 21
    February 6- Off
    February 7-20
    February 8- Off
    February 9- Off
    February 10- 22 (Run off the road, *kitten* up my right leg)

February 11-17 *Hail Mary Leg Rehab*
    February 18- 5
    February 19- 51
    February 20&21- Off
    February 22- 15
    February 23- 13

215.5/550

771/6000

2018 Races
    *Gord's Frozen A** 50K, February 19 7:08:00, 1st place Women's Open
    *JAJA Trail Marathon, April 1
    *Red Deer Marathon, May 20
    *Lone Wolf Last Man Standing Race, June 17
    *Eddie's Half Marathon, June 24
    *Lost Souls 100 Miler, September 7

• KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Sooo, I may have just followed a few of you on IG. It's pretty obvious who I am, my insta name is not far off from my MFP name, lol.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Wow @JessicaMcB ! What a turn of events! And I need your IG, can PM it to me? Moderators get annoyed if you post it publically... thanks! :)

Like the MFP mods? Weird. I wanna follow everyone on IG! (I won't post mine but its pretty close to my MFP name.)

There is some rule that you are not allowed to post personal contact information in the thread, you have to PM it but I believe I found you in Google and followed you :) So you can look at my followers and find @JessicanMCB ;)

I get personal contact info (like I'd never post my phone here) but social media seems odd to label as personal contact.

I totally agree. But not my house, not my rules. *shrugs*
  • abutcher2122
    abutcher2122 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    exercise.png
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    Sooo, I may have just followed a few of you on IG. It's pretty obvious who I am, my insta name is not far off from my MFP name, lol.

lol, we are all now going round stalking each other.....mine isn't the same as MFP, but the noise a small stinging insect makes as it is collecting nectar for honey.......so many usernames, I forget who I am sometimes (have to let my head cool off some of the time)
  • JessicaMcB
    Options
    girlinahat wrote: »

lol, we are all now going round stalking each other.....mine isn't the same as MFP, but the noise a small stinging insect makes as it is collecting nectar for honey.......so many usernames, I forget who I am sometimes (have to let my head cool off some of the time)

If y'all get requests from someone whose handle reminds you of Sir Mix A Lot...it might be me :D
  • RunsOnEspresso
    Options
    I decided to do my weights this morning and I'm going to run after my doctor's appointment. Should be a bit mid-50s by then instead of low 40s.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    girlinahat wrote: »

If y'all get requests from someone whose handle reminds you of Sir Mix A Lot...it might be me :D

You need my "tryna look like one of those rap guys girlfriends" tank :D
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    This is why I use my realname or something like it pretty much everywhere. Too confusing to remember who I am! :lol:
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!

2/17 - 2.85M = 2.85 miles
    2/18 - none
    2/19 - 1.25 = 4.10
    2/20 - none
    2/21 - 2.0 = 6.10
    2/22 - 2.5 = 8.6
    2/23 - 1.8 = 10.4

Goal - 15Miles

Hoping to get out after work for a 2-3 miles.
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    @PastorVincent your audience seems to hold you very...deer :D

*GROAN* :lol:
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    So, I have a timing issue...

On 3/17 I am signed up for a Half Marathon followed by a 5k followed by a 1 miler. The course is rumored to have many steep hills. So while it will be my first official HM, I am not planning on getting my fastest possible time.

The big question I need figure out is that I am scheduled to donate blood 3 days before. I usually react badly to donations and take time to recover (sometimes cannot even drive home)

So now I am worried that I am donating to close to the race. But the drive is at my work so it is very convenient. UGH. Not sure what to do. Not like I can move the blood drive or the race. No one ever asks me about scheduling these things. *sigh*
  • JessicaMcB
    Options

On 3/17 I am signed up for a Half Marathon followed by a 5k followed by a 1 miler. The course is rumored to have many steep hills. So while it will be my first official HM, I am not planning on getting my fastest possible time.

The big question I need figure out is that I am scheduled to donate blood 3 days before. I usually react badly to donations and take time to recover (sometimes cannot even drive home)

So now I am worried that I am donating to close to the race. But the drive is at my work so it is very convenient. UGH. Not sure what to do. Not like I can move the blood drive or the race. No one ever asks me about scheduling these things. *sigh*

Are you a rare blood type Pastor V? If not I'd do the blood another day personally.
  • PastorVincent
    Options

Are you a rare blood type Pastor V? If not I'd do the blood another day personally.

Type-O, so yeah, one of the more important types. I am called non-stop