What We're Eating Weekly

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Mid-morning snack: Greek yogurt with blackberries
    Lunch: Breakfast tacos with egg(1)/egg whites(2), avocado, cheese, and cilantro salsa
    Afternoon snack: Cottage cheese with ground pepper
    Dinner: Spaghetti with veggie marinara sauce and gardein meatless crumbles
    Dessert: Ben and Jerry's Moophoria PB dough ice cream
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Breakfast: Sweet potato biscuit with cinnamon-honee butter, mandarin orange

Lunch: Shredded cabbage and onion with spicy tumeric dressing, almonds and walnuts, pumpkin muffin, mandarin orange

Dinner: Sweet potato "pastrami" reuben

Snack: Cold brew coffee with spices, cashew milk, and brown rice protein powder
  • jabshadow
    jabshadow Posts: 1 Member
    Breakfast 730am: Supplements and a VPX bang! energy drink(flavor varies, cause variety?
    Lunch 12pm: Green Giant Spinach Steamable pack, buffalo flavored tuna, almonds, cheese stick, v8 energy, supps
    Snack #1 2pm: Almonds and cheese stick
    Snack #2 3pm: Green Giant Antioxident steamable pack, can of chicken, supplements
    Dinner(after workout, whenever that is, usually 7pm): 8oz 90/10 beef, 2 cups vit d milk
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Protein drink (mocha)

Grilled chicken sandwich, green salad with balsamic vinaigrette on the side.

Chicken and cheese quesadilla, salsa, brown rice
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Breakfast: Black coffee, coconut cream Lara bar, cottage cheese

Lunch: Chicken Marsala, mashed potatoes, green beans

Snack: Peanut Butter and banana

Dinner: chicken and sausage Jambalaya
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with Panola hot sauce, 1 slice cinnamon toast, black coffee
    Lunch: homemade quesadilla on corn tortillas with chopped spinach & onions, salsa verde & cheddar, smoothie made of unsweetened almond milk, 1 banana & a few strawberries
    Dinner: vegetarian yakisoba (from scratch, lower sodium) with tons of vegetables
  • RobinAlex666
    RobinAlex666 Posts: 144 Member
    Breakfast: Chocolate milk and oatmeal
    Midmorning Snack: roasted broccoli
    Lunch: Honey Mustard Bacon Chicken Breast and roasted carrots
    Dinner: Scrambled Eggs with cheese
    Cal count: 1213
    will probably have popcorn or frozen blueberries after dinner
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Lunch was a mishmash of everything left in the fridge..... broccoli, sweet potato, some salsa sauce, and a lonely veggie burger. It did the job.

Snack was cherry tomatoes, cucumber humus and crackers.

Tonight for dinner I made an “African” peanut soup.

Courgette, carrot, onion, garlic, ginger, tomato paste, stock, peanut butter, peanuts, and rice. Absolutely blooming delicious! I also added in some tofu and hot sauce for added protein and spice!! Sooooo good. I’ll have leftovers for lunch tomorrow yay!
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Breakfast - smoothie with spinach, banana, and mixed frozen fruit. 2 slices of sourdough bread with cashew cheese
    Lunch - Quinoa and lentil pasta with tomato sauce, chickpeas, and broccoli
    Snack - Protein bar. 3 small spinach tortillas with spinach, smoked tofu and cashew cheese
    Dinner - Rice with kidney beans and cabbage
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Breakfast: My green smoothie.
    Lunch: The boss lady's treats, aka a blueberry muffin.
    Dinner: TBD.
  • GirlWithCookies
    GirlWithCookies Posts: 138 Member
    Breakfast: two scrambled eggs and an avocado

Lunch: kale salad with alfalfa sprouts, red onion, yellow bell pepper, matchstick carrots and Whole30 ranch

Dinner: confetti riced veggies (rainbow carrots, cauliflower, broccoli) and shrimp

Snack: Epic chicken jerky and baby carrots with Whole30 ranch
  • __TMac__
    edited March 2018
    B- plain whole-fat yogurt with blueberries and sliced almonds, much black coffee

L- toasted turkey and cheddar sandwich on whole-wheat, banana or apple, probably more coffee

D- Hambake casserole (bow tie pasta, Alfredo sauce, 1 egg, diced ham, broccoli or spinach, and mozzarella on top), water or Diet Coke. Left-over pie from Pi Day.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Morning Snack: Greek yogurt with blackberries
    Lunch: Salad made with cucumber, red onion, cherry tomatos, avocado, hardboiled eggs, and olive garden italian dressing
    Afternoon snack: Either cottage cheese or 1 scoop protein powder mixed with water
    Dinner: Spaghetti using meatless crumbles
    Dessert: Ben and Jerry's PB Dough icecream
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with cheddar and diced peppers, mixed berries and coffee/creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumbers, crackers/cheese and a kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Apple
    Dinner: Going out! Crispy chicken ranch wrap, fries and probably a rum and coke (or 2!)
  • seltzermint555
    Not my proudest menu today, that's for sure...donuts galore. Hoping my hours of garage sale set-up tonight will help balance things.

Breakfast: Yoplait Oui strawberry yogurt, coffee
    Snack: cinnamon cake donut, coffee
    Lunch: tuna melt with Worcestershire & lots of onion, steamed broccoli, 1/2 pear, blueberry cake donut & coffee
    Dinner: TVP pasta bake with zucchini, and let's face it, probably one more cake donut & coffee
  • katiepbee
    katiepbee Posts: 24 Member
    This thread is super helpful for someone like me who finds it difficult to come up w/meal ideas and to stay within my calorie range. Thanks everyone!!
  • __TMac__
    B- 2 fried eggs, whole-wheat toast, milky coffee

L- 1/2 a PB sandwich on whole-wheat, banana, slice of cheese, more coffee

D- TBD. Date night. All I know so far is that I’ll be having a beer or two with it.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,310 Member
    brunch: burrito made with "Flat out" flat bread (90 cal) 6 Tbl egg makers, 2 bacon .5oz cheddar cheese. Meal #2: veggie medley, Swai fish baked (180 cal) Meal 3: baked potato, cheddar cheese, butter, mushroom meatloaf-500 cal. It was a good day. Will have some yogurt for snack later
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: one egg bell pepper & onion omelet, 1/2 portion steel cut oats with strawberries & brown sugar, coffee
    Lunch: black bean veggie burger patty on toast with olive oil mayo & pickles, frozen peas, homemade chocolate chip & fig cookie
    Post-Hike Snack: 2 more cookies, green ginger tea
    Dinner: sauteed portobello mushroom & baked eggs (2) on top of brown rice with a little sour cream and tons of rosemary & red pepper for seasoning, 1 shot of brandy
  • __TMac__
    B- 2 fried eggs, whole-wheat toast, salsa; black coffee.

L- Cheddar cheese, turkey, Triscuits, apple.

S- Chocolate protein shake with coffee, whole milk, plain whole-fat yogurt, fiber powder.

D- Chicken and chick pea curry, brown rice.