WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Becca
    Hey how did you post that? Are you on a tablet? I have been trying to figure out what changed about 2 weeks ago I haven't been able to post pics or sayings on here. I have clicked on the landscape button and I would normally get a choice screen and I would click premiere photos which this fire tablet uses to store my pics. I click on it now and get a white screen with a "I'm trying to connect" circle thingy. I'm confused.
    Becca

Funny you say that my Fire tablet has been doing that exact same thing for a while. I don't know what's up, apparently not just mine. I did go to my PC to put pictures on.

Janetr OKC
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    I am looking at a website called dogsnaturallymagazine(.com) where essential oil blends are recommended for repelling fleas. Intriguing.
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    Karen in Virginia I think they are dog wood blossoms :)

Janetr OKC

I was thinking Dogwood blossoms had 4 petals.

Barbara Now it's my turn to chuckle. Writer/Editor? Not...and...OK, I give up - What is SWSY?

Katla Interceptor Plus. It makes me cringe to give it to the dogs. We have tried nearly everything. We have bad fleas in Virginia. Bad Fleas!

Karen in Virginia

Hmmm well I don't know. I asked the lady at Hobby Lobby she said magnolias but Jack said dogwood and I guess I don't know lol

Thanks for reporting the trolls, I showed it to Jack and told him it was just annoying but I didn't know how to report it.

Janetr OKC
  • CharlieAnn31
    CharlieAnn31 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Heather... I love this. hope you don't mind I copied it so I can save it and not lose it. Thank you.

May I be filled with love and kindness...
    May I be safe and protected...
    May I love and be loved...
    May I be happy and contented...
    May I be healthy and strong...
    May my life unfold with ease...

1. You say this for yourself
    2. You say this with a loved one in mind
    3. You say this with a brief acquaintance in mind
    4. You say this for someone you have a conflict with ( avoid someone who abused you)
    5. Finally you say it for everyone May all...
  • CharlieAnn31
    CharlieAnn31 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I don't know why you have to wait one hour to edit something. sorry the above prayer came from Margaret not Heather. Thanks Margaet. and heather I will remove this in one hour and change the name above in one hour.
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Meg hugs to you, <3<3

Margaret, I copied and printed off your meditation...couldn't have come at a better time for me, thank you.

NYKAREN
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Lenora!
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,337 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Lenora! <3B)
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Lenora!

Okie
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,938 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Lenora.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Lenora!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,700 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Lenora xoxoxox
    well Tom and I had to meet at the town hall and get papers notarized as we have a buyer for the lot down in Florida, we bought it in 2004 for 24,000 and we will be lucky to get a grand a piece once the lawyers are done.. but it will go into savings
    tomorrow I have a 9 am appointment at my attorneys office to go over stuff.. have court monday and hopefully get things ironed out for the divorce.
    going with 2 girlfriends to Marys sons last high school play.. so that will be fun, and my grandaughters family brithday party is saterday after i get out of work...
    I bought her all sorts of acrylic paints, canvas, paint brushes and sketch pads.. she is very artsy and want to help her use her talent..
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    Becca
    Hey how did you post that? Are you on a tablet? I have been trying to figure out what changed about 2 weeks ago I haven't been able to post pics or sayings on here. I have clicked on the landscape button and I would normally get a choice screen and I would click premiere photos which this fire tablet uses to store my pics. I click on it now and get a white screen with a "I'm trying to connect" circle thingy. I'm confused.
    Becca

Funny you say that my Fire tablet has been doing that exact same thing for a while. I don't know what's up, apparently not just mine. I did go to my PC to put pictures on.

Janetr OKC

Oh OK, I think there is just a glitch some where. Nothing we have done!
    Becca
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I don't know why you have to wait one hour to edit something. sorry the above prayer came from Margaret not Heather. Thanks Margaet. and heather I will remove this in one hour and change the name above in one hour.
    Lagopus wrote: »
    CharlieAnn, it's the other way around. You have one hour to edit after posting. When you've hit the gear icon at the top right, you click again on the number of minutes left. Then your post opens up and you can edit it.

Being an editor, I edit my posts all the time. Mustn't have too many seplling erorrs in 'em 'cause it looks bad.
    /Penny, nitpicky at the t07190.gif

Eye toastally uhgree!
    Becca
    ( trying to spell words wrong is so wrong). My brain hurts!