True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    I deleted facebook again.

There is SO much I dislike about FB. But keeping tabs on family and close friends keeps me from deleting my account, And staying connected to a few marathon events

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Ic this is gonna be a rough week.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I confess I judge people according to their Words With Friends game. If they strike up a conversation with me and their score is half of mine, I assume they have alterior motives. On the other hand, I haven't been wrong so far.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I confess I'm not a lazy person, but I'm currently on a job where I am supposed to be painting....and I'm tired and laying on the floor looking at MFP forums....
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    IC I would like to tell my sister in law off. She has never been nice to me and always treats me like she feels I ruined her brothers life.

I'm with you there sista! In-laws suck!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    IC I don’t play words with friends and don’t get the social aspect of if
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    IC I would like to tell my sister in law off. She has never been nice to me and always treats me like she feels I ruined her brothers life.

Tell her to vafanculo!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I confess I'm not a lazy person, but I'm currently on a job where I am supposed to be painting....and I'm tired and laying on the floor looking at MFP forums....

Take a break... I'll come by with a couple beers :)
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm currently eating a cookie dough concrete for the second time this week...damnit :|
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    IC I don’t play words with friends and don’t get the social aspect of if

IC Sometimes I'm ready to just shut it all down and live a much simpler, more peaceful life.